> Serie A - Week 14 - Sampdoria - Milan, Date: 27/11/10 Time: 18:00 CET

han2503
post Nov 24 2010, 05:55 PM
Post #1

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

Let's keep the good times rolling (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

William405
post Nov 24 2010, 06:55 PM
Post #2

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 7,239

2nd post reserved ^^.Maybe it will help with luck and shiz.

Anyway,I hope Ibra will be rested.Dinho with Robinho partenrship and NO GATTUSO.

+Quote Post

samira
post Nov 24 2010, 07:22 PM
Post #3

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,087

So do I and hope that Dinho is really hungry after that all benchwarming.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 24 2010, 07:39 PM
Post #4

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (William405 @ Nov 24 2010, 06:55 PM) *
2nd post reserved ^^.Maybe it will help with luck and shiz.

Anyway,I hope Ibra will be rested.Dinho with Robinho partenrship and NO GATTUSO.

A Dinho Robinho attack worries me, it won't contain a focal point to play off of, since both like the wings and tend to go deep

I agree that Ibra has to be rested, though is it smart to do it against Samp, they are no walkover....

Anyways my team if Pirlo is not ready, which according to Gazzetta looks to be the case

Abate--Nesta--Thiago--Zambro
Flamini--Ambro--Boateng
Seedorf
Robinho--Dinho

If it's not working throw in Ibra for any one of the 3 in attack. But Boateng and Flamini in that midfield will give us the push we need while still maintaining defensive balance

However this is what Allegri will play

Flamini--Ambro--Rino
Seedorf
Robinho--Ibra

+Quote Post

Boban10
post Nov 24 2010, 08:18 PM
Post #5

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 6,832

QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 24 2010, 06:39 PM) *
However this is what Allegri will play

Flamini--Ambro--Rino
Seedorf
Robinho--Ibra

Aye, i would rather see KPB get the start over Rino, Ibra will have to start even tho he needs a rest, i cant see Robbie playing lone upfront supported by Dinho and Seedorf working very well, but we will see.

This post has been edited by Boban10: Nov 24 2010, 08:19 PM

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 24 2010, 08:30 PM
Post #6

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

I predict a very difficult game, and I wouldn't be surprised if we draw or lose. Samp at home are always a difficult team. I really, really hope Pirlo gets back for this one, and please, NO GATTUSO!!!

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 24 2010, 08:31 PM
Post #7

By the way, why are we playing on Saturday at 6PM? We have no midweek games next week. Stupid Lega Calcio.

+Quote Post

William405
post Nov 24 2010, 08:48 PM
Post #8

Allievi Regionali B

If Seedorf is tired then I'd take the chance and play Merkel or Verdi.It couldn't hurt really.

Will Antonini be back?Also,it's silly that Pirlo is injured for that long.I thought it was a "minor injury".

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 24 2010, 09:00 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (William405 @ Nov 24 2010, 08:48 PM) *
If Seedorf is tired then I'd take the chance and play Merkel or Verdi.It couldn't hurt really.

LOL, you still keep up with that? Merkel or Verdi won't play a single official game with us this season, sans maybe some Coppa Italia game.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 24 2010, 09:50 PM
Post #10

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (William405 @ Nov 24 2010, 08:48 PM) *

Will Antonini be back?Also,it's silly that Pirlo is injured for that long.I thought it was a "minor injury".

It was minor, before he was pushed in to play a stupid friendly against Romania (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

Also, you really want to play a Primavera in this one?? I don't know why some people think this will be an easy tie. Samp are a very difficuilt team, especially at home as X-off pointed out. Next week we don't have any midweek fixtures so I guees it's ok to start a full strength line-up. My only worry is Rino playing in a 3 DM midfield (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) and Ibra playing another full 90, he's tired, so tired that he requested the sub himself yesterday, that's why I think he should be rested, we cannot risk Ibra getting injured

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 24 2010, 10:22 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 24 2010, 09:50 PM) *
[...] and Ibra playing another full 90, he's tired, so tired that he requested the sub himself yesterday, that's why I think he should be rested, we cannot risk Ibra getting injured

And we play whom instead of him, exactly?

+Quote Post

William405
post Nov 24 2010, 10:33 PM
Post #12

Allievi Regionali B

X-Offender:You can only wish ;p

Han:Samp haven't convinced at all this season,apart from their draw against Inter and that wasn't a big accomplishment after all.I think,we're going to win this if Samp don't pull a good performance,and as you said they're tough at home so maybe.That's why I suggested to throw in a primavera to give a bit of spark to our team,Merkel showed great skill in the pre-season,and I bet he can do it with great desire against Samp,but I'm pretty sure it won't happen.

Off-topic:The only reason I'd give Rafael Benitez a chance at inter is because he has tried to incorporate youth into the first team.He made it work with Coutinho and he's trying with Biabiany who imo is still average.Like it or not,he's trying something new and injuries has screwed him over so far.Why can't we throw in a youth to our formation from time to time.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 24 2010, 10:48 PM
Post #13

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 24 2010, 10:22 PM) *
And we play whom instead of him, exactly?

Well that's where the problem comes in. But the question is do we start Ibra again and let him stay on practically all game and risk him pulling a muscle that could potentially put him out for weeks just so he could play in one game?

Best option is to start him, hope like hell that we have a lead by HT and put Dinho on instead, other then that we don't really have an option

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 24 2010, 10:52 PM
Post #14

QUOTE (William405 @ Nov 24 2010, 10:33 PM) *
Han:Samp haven't convinced at all this season,apart from their draw against Inter and that wasn't a big accomplishment after all.I think,we're going to win this if Samp don't pull a good performance,and as you said they're tough at home so maybe.That's why I suggested to throw in a primavera to give a bit of spark to our team,Merkel showed great skill in the pre-season,and I bet he can do it with great desire against Samp,but I'm pretty sure it won't happen.

Jesus, when did we become so pretentious? Only a few weeks ago we were resigned to another crappy season, and now we wanna play primavera kids and bench Zlatan against Sampdoria??? Seriously, do a reality check.

QUOTE (William405 @ Nov 24 2010, 10:33 PM) *
Off-topic:The only reason I'd give Rafael Benitez a chance at inter is because he has tried to incorporate youth into the first team.He made it work with Coutinho and he's trying with Biabiany who imo is still average.Like it or not,he's trying something new and injuries has screwed him over so far.Why can't we throw in a youth to our formation from time to time.

The only reason Bentiez is playing the primavera kids is because he has no other alternatives. Have you taken a look at Inter's injury list? Did you take a look at their bench tonight? If Inter had all players available, or if they'd signed someone this summer, players like Coutinho and Biabiany would have barely seen the pitch.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 24 2010, 10:54 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 24 2010, 10:48 PM) *
Well that's where the problem comes in. But the question is do we start Ibra again and let him stay on practically all game and risk him pulling a muscle that could potentially put him out for weeks just so he could play in one game?

Best option is to start him, hope like hell that we have a lead by HT and put Dinho on instead, other then that we don't really have an option

We have a free week after Saturday's game, no? He can rest then.

+Quote Post

13 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:38 AM