han2503
post Aug 20 2006, 03:09 PM
Post #1

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

Sobis warns Rossoneri

Rafael Sobis has still not struck a deal with Milan and his agent warns that further delay could see him poached by a Spanish side.

The 21-year-old Internacional Porto Alegre striker has been pinpointed as the replacement for Andriy Shevchenko and confirmed his enthusiasm for this proposed switch.

“I haven’t got an agreement with Milan yet, so everything will be decided next week. I have other offers too and must evaluate them all with due calm.”

Sobis hit the headlines when he scored a decisive brace in the Copa Libertadores Final against San Paolo, but the Serie A giants aren’t the only side interested in him.

“Valencia are also in the running and, if Milan don’t get a move on, Rafael could end up in Spain,” warned agent Machado in the ‘Gazzetta dello Sport’.

However, the matter isn’t quite as urgent as the representative is suggesting, as it’s likely the striker won’t leave South America until the New Year.

“One of the points up for discussion is the Club World Cup, as we don’t know if I’ll leave Internacional now or in December,” added Sobis. “Alternatively, I could not come to Europe at all. Whatever happens, I’ll be happy.”

The Club World Cup has replaced the Intercontinental Cup with the winners of the six major continental competitions facing off in Japan.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 20 2006, 03:10 PM
Post #2

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

They better not wait any longer and get him to sign that contract and quick, to lose out to Valencia would be a total emberresment

+Quote Post

dst
post Aug 20 2006, 03:14 PM
Post #3

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

oh please don't hesitate!!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Aug 20 2006, 03:44 PM
Post #4

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

Everything will happen after the Champions League match. If we win, Silvio will use the 20 millions from the qualification for new players. But if we lose, then we can say goodbye to Oddo, Tevez and even Sobis and give a great welcome to Iaquinta. Yuck!

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Aug 20 2006, 05:42 PM
Post #5

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

TBH .. as much as I want Milan to start signing the players we NEED .. I still kind of like the way they move in the transfer market. Milan always gets what it wants, that has been proven in history. So don't let the media get u all aggitated, cz Milan know exactly who they want, when they want, and at what price (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post

dst
post Aug 20 2006, 06:05 PM
Post #6

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Aug 20 2006, 07:42 PM)
TBH .. as much as I want Milan to start signing the players we NEED .. I still kind of like the way they move in the transfer market. Milan always gets what it wants, that has been proven in history. So don't let the media get u all aggitated, cz Milan know exactly who they want, when they want, and at what price (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

get out of my mind, would you??? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

jbryant1
post Aug 20 2006, 07:02 PM
Post #7

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 874

I guess their waiting after the CL match to sign all these players.

Players wanting to come to Milan and signing somewhere else because of the wait is the story of this summer.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Aug 20 2006, 07:15 PM
Post #8

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

There is one good thing, about Milan transfers. They're not what u call International Superstars in the strictest terms. The kind that have people turning on their TV just to watch them...like Ronaldinho, Zidane etc. I mean Kaka is one, but he became what he is after Milan happened.
Remember how the headlines used to be once...Real with Zidane take on....or Barca and Ronaldinho brace up for...

So the advantage is..no ego pops us. As in never does a player happen to be bigger than a club. We're not having cases of players complaining of respect and sh!t. It's already rearing it's head in Chelsea.Gallas and now Lampard feeling his wages are not as good as Ballack's or Sheva's.

The only world class team I can think of not to fall into the same trap imo is Arsenal.

+Quote Post

dudernahata
post Aug 20 2006, 07:18 PM
Post #9

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 572

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Aug 20 2006, 09:42 AM)

exactly

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Aug 20 2006, 07:49 PM
Post #10

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 558

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 20 2006, 06:15 PM)
There is one good thing, about Milan transfers. They're not what u call International Superstars in the strictest terms. The kind that have people turning on their TV just to watch them...like Ronaldinho, Zidane etc. I mean Kaka is one, but he became what he is after Milan happened.
Remember how the headlines used to be once...Real with Zidane take on....or Barca and Ronaldinho brace up for...

So the advantage is..no ego pops us. As in never does a player happen to be bigger than a club. We're not having cases of players complaining of respect and sh!t. It's already rearing it's head in Chelsea.Gallas and now Lampard feeling his wages are not as good as Ballack's or Sheva's.

The only world class team I can think of not to fall into the same trap imo is Arsenal.

We're heavily linked to ronaldo now, in fact Don Silvio is said to have rung Ronaldo personally. And I also heard that we 'let' real sign Diarra in return for Fatron's signature - that is pathetic (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

Nova
post Aug 20 2006, 07:55 PM
Post #11

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 34

QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Aug 20 2006, 07:49 PM)
We're heavily linked to ronaldo now, in fact Don Silvio is said to have rung Ronaldo personally. And I also heard that we 'let' real sign Diarra in return for Fatron's signature - that is pathetic (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

And you were all excited about his return to Milan (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Aug 20 2006, 08:06 PM
Post #12

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

Uh-oh...I had to open my big mouth! Ronaldo?? Is he gonna end up like Rivaldo too?? Looks like it. Well my point still stands. It's not like he's a superstar anymore...the way he was. I'd say Sheva @ the moment is more popular than he is.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Aug 20 2006, 08:10 PM
Post #13

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

I don't have a idea what the hell is going on with our club but I guess we will get Sobis for sure. we just have to be patient.

+Quote Post

Rey85
post Aug 20 2006, 08:17 PM
Post #14

Pulcini 99

Member No.: 73

what milan doing , are they signing new transfer ,other clubs have done so much transfer already, yet milan are not doing anything

+Quote Post

dudernahata
post Aug 20 2006, 08:45 PM
Post #15

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 572

QUOTE (Rey85 @ Aug 20 2006, 12:17 PM)
what milan doing , are they signing new transfer ,other clubs have done so much transfer already, yet milan are not doing anything

its because of the whole calciopoli incidents and now we are still waiting to qualify for CL. once we get into CL we will get signatures.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 04:43 PM