Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 05/04/08 - Serie A - AC Milan vs. Cagliari Calcio

m1ke
post Apr 3 2008, 09:34 PM
Post #61

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

^^ The very last goal we scored was from a corner (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) But you're right, we never seem to be very dangerous any more when it comes to set pieces.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Habitant
post Apr 3 2008, 09:47 PM
Post #62

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,763

QUOTE (m1ke @ Apr 3 2008, 08:34 PM)
^^ The very last goal we scored was from a corner (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) But you're right, we never seem to be very dangerous any more when it comes to set pieces.

at least we dont concede from set pieces as much as we used to. remember a couple season back when we allowed goals on every 2nd corner kick (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Apr 3 2008, 10:23 PM
Post #63

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,388

This 1-1 home draw against PSV will mess with Firoentina's head a little bit. Now would be a good time to win against Cagliari and keep the pressure on Firoentina.

+Quote Post

aLbErTo
post Apr 4 2008, 10:43 AM
Post #64

Best substiton player :)

Member No.: 1,810

so we'll lose 1-2 ?? late goal kaladze...

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Apr 4 2008, 03:28 PM
Post #65

Allievi Nazionali

Carletto's press conference:

MILANELLO – These are the declarations of the Rossoneri’s coach Carlo Ancelotti during today's press conference in the build-up of Milan-Cagliari:

“During this week ahead of the match against Cagliari we managed to work well, evaluating with attention the mistakes made during this period and tomorrow we will have the possibility to verify this on the pitch. The atmosphere which awaits us does not worry us because if the team will do what it can, I think that it will be a nice atmosphere.

“Cagliari is a team which is very alive, very dynamic, which in the last matchdays managed to find a very good arrangement. They have quick players upfront like Acquafresca and Foggia and their main characteristic is the vivacity.

“There are still seven games left until the end of the season and to reach the fourth place we need to win because the gap of four points remains, but we must think to prepare well one game at a time, starting from that of tomorrow against Cagliari.

“Tomorrow Inzaghi will be available. He is fine and returns following a month, therefore I will not be able to play him from the start, but will be available to come in during the game and will be very important from now until the end of the season.

“Even Emerson is fine and tomorrow he will be available, just like Cafu, whereas Serginho will not be available. Against Cagliari Kaka should play along with Seedorf and an attacker.

“Contrary to the game against Atalanta, I hope that our attitude changes, but I don’t think that there will be big modifications with regards to the team’s arrangement. Physically we don’t have big problems, maybe we pay a bit a lack of freshness and reactivity. However, the team has a good resistance and the diversity is in the fact that we must be more careful and more determined. From the point of view of the pride in the games against Sampdoria and Atalanta we have proven that we had a good reaction in the second half and I see that even during training there is the will to do well from everyone.

“I won’t modify my arrangement according to the positive or negative periods that the team goes through because personally I feel responsible as much as the team. Trying to throw my responsibilities on the players is not an attitude which I consider to be fair. These are players who gave me a lot of satisfactions and my recognition towards them will always be infinite and unlimited.

“With regards to the attitude of last Sunday by the crowd, in the second half the fans supported us and it was a very positive thing, but even the whistles towards the end are normal. Amongst us and the crowd there is no clash, on the contrary, in certain situation the whistles can only be of help.

“From the psychological level, the exit from the Champions League might have made us lose motivations, but now a lot of time has passed since that disappointment and now we must find the right rhythm. I followed the games of the quarter finals with a lot of interest and I was sorry not to be there. I was an interested spectator and my thought was that even Milan could have been there. We have met a stronger team in the round of last 16, but I don’t think that Arsenal will win. I would surely like to raise the trophy again, but it’s not easy.

“Ronaldinho is a great player and the interest of Milan for this player starts off from far away. Right now he is a Barcelona player and the club is evaluating the evolution of his situation. He’s a champion who interests various clubs.

“With regards to what Maldini will decide on his career, it’s a decision which must be taken only by him. He knows that we’re all available for him and that whatever his choice will be, we will welcome it. Right now he proved to be more in form than last season. His performance has always been positive and has proven it once again this year by playing as a full-back.

“On the future of players like Gilardino and Gourcuff, the situations will be evaluated at the end of the season. For me, there is the complete will to hold on to them."

acmilan.com

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Apr 4 2008, 03:35 PM
Post #66

Token Girl
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,800

Well...the translation isn't too painful this time.

So, it seems we're seeing a return to the Christmas Tree formation and Cafu as RB.

+Quote Post

Darunia
post Apr 4 2008, 04:35 PM
Post #67

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 2,240

Kalac
Cafu Bonera Kaladze Maldini
Gattuso Pirlo Ambrosini
Kaka Seedorf
Pato

need 3 pts, forza milan!

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Apr 4 2008, 05:20 PM
Post #68

Token Girl
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,800

Here are the call-ups, from acmilan.com's Italian page:

MILANELLO - Questi i convocati del Milan per la gara contro il Cagliari:
Dida, Kalac
Bonera, Cafu, Favalli, Kaladze, Maldini, Simic
Ambrosini, Brocchi, Gattuso, Gourcuff, Kakà, Pirlo, Seedorf
Inzaghi, Pato, Paloschi
[Not called up] Non convocati: Digao, Aubameyang.
[Injured] Indisponibili: Jankulovski, Oddo, Serginho, Emerson, Gilardino, Ronaldo.
[Suspended] Squalificati: Nesta.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Apr 4 2008, 06:25 PM
Post #69

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

“Ronaldinho is a great player and the interest of Milan for this player starts off from far away. Right now he is a Barcelona player and the club is evaluating the evolution of his situation. He’s a champion who interests various clubs".

Here it goes again... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Apr 4 2008, 09:33 PM
Post #70

7th Heaven

Member No.: 821

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Apr 5 2008, 01:28 AM)
“On the future of players like Gilardino and Gourcuff, the situations will be evaluated at the end of the season. For me, there is the complete will to hold on to them."

how flattering..

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Apr 4 2008, 09:49 PM
Post #71

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 932

From Channel 4 News Match preview

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_ita...08/mil-cag.html

Keep an eye on: Pasquale Foggia (Cagliari) - Dropped unceremoniously by Milan after going through their youth system, he'll have a point to prove at the Stadio Meazza.

lets hope Gattuso can cover him

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Apr 4 2008, 10:13 PM
Post #72

Allievi Nazionali

Oddo to start... Football Italia have really done their homework...

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Apr 5 2008, 12:48 AM
Post #73

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 932

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Apr 4 2008, 09:13 PM)
Oddo to start... Football Italia have really done their homework...

lol (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post

Dildil
post Apr 5 2008, 04:14 AM
Post #74

Pulcini 99

Member No.: 3,796

This game is more important to milan than to Cagliari so
hope we play good and win to me I think
Milan will win 2-1
:

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Apr 5 2008, 07:08 AM
Post #75

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

An early goal is so very important. If we get that, we can't relax as such, but it'd take a whole lot of pressure off the players. We need an early goal for a change!

+Quote Post

25 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 11:42 PM