> Berlusconi: "Ronaldinho? Impossible. Eto'o? Maybe."

dst
post Jun 26 2007, 11:11 AM
Post #31

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

QUOTE (Warchant @ Jun 25 2007, 05:13 PM)
I'm still waiting for this signing that will shock the world  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Jun 25 2007, 08:39 PM)
As for big names, I think Gallas may be heading Milan's way.
He's fed up with all the youngsters, and now that Henry is gone, I can't see him staying.

That would be nice. The only thing that I don't like about him is his attitude even if he's said great things about Milan in the past!

I'd refer Zambrotta though... he can't play at CB but... he's Italian! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Now if it's anyone from Arsenal let that be the legend that is Kolo Touré or Gilberto Silva!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jun 26 2007, 01:19 PM
Post #32

Primavera

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,265

Looks like Tevez wants Inter move too. they're beginning to get on my nervous. what the fvck are they gonna do with all these great striker?

Adriano / Suazo / Crespo / Zlatan / Cruz / Recoba / and now TEVEZ...

Shame on your greed, Moratti!

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jun 26 2007, 01:23 PM
Post #33

Primavera

Tevez's recent words are all over the net...
http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2111820,00.html

NOBODY WANTS MILAN MOVE!

+Quote Post

dst
post Jun 26 2007, 01:28 PM
Post #34

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Jun 26 2007, 03:23 PM)
NOBODY WANTS MILAN MOVE!

Of course... Inter have got future...

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jun 26 2007, 01:40 PM
Post #35

Primavera

QUOTE (dst @ Jun 26 2007, 03:58 PM)
Of course... Inter have got future...

ٌWhat future? Moratti is stupid. he dreams about winning the CL day and night, spends millions of pounds every year and yet his team gets eliminated in the first knockout round of the CL! poor Moratti!

This post has been edited by zdrossoneri: Jun 26 2007, 01:41 PM

+Quote Post

dst
post Jun 26 2007, 01:54 PM
Post #36

Primavera
Group Icon

Inter will easily win next year's Scudetto if things remain as they are... they will do better in the CL too.

+Quote Post

tom_valtellina
post Jun 26 2007, 03:47 PM
Post #37

Pulcini Provinciali 98

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,653

QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Jun 26 2007, 09:19 PM)
Looks like Tevez wants Inter move too. they're beginning to get on my nervous. what the fvck are they gonna do with all these great striker?

Adriano / Suazo / Crespo / Zlatan / Cruz / Recoba / and now TEVEZ...

Shame on your greed, Moratti!

7 top strikers.....that is ridiculous! Even if Recoba isn't top notch anymore and they ditch Adriano they will still have 5 if Tevez comes. We only really have 3 at the moment! No disrespect to Oli, but you can't deny his first season at Milan was a disappointment.

This may be unpopular but hopefully Moratti may be prepared to part with Zlatan if they get Tevez. I know others may not agree, but I would love to see Zlatan at Milan. Highly debatle as to whether Moratti would sell him though, and even if he did there's a good chance he would sell him to anyone but Milan.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jun 26 2007, 04:04 PM
Post #38

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (dst @ Jun 26 2007, 01:54 PM)
Inter will easily win next year's Scudetto if things remain as they are... they will do better in the CL too.

Some things never change...Inters one of them,..

Whats the pessimism for @dst?

+Quote Post

dst
post Jun 26 2007, 05:00 PM
Post #39

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 26 2007, 06:04 PM)
Some things never change...Inters one of them,..

Whats the pessimism for @dst?

I know... one thing I've learned is that every good thing Inter offer to their fans is followed by 10 bad things... I just doubt it will happen next season.

I'm not happy to see us resting on our laurels! We won the Champions League OK... we all know how great a feat that is. We all respect every single member of the team that made it to the top... but we have to look to the future too!

I just hope they prove me wrong before this transfer window closes cause I'm tired of listening to comments such as "we're fine as we are now"...

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jun 26 2007, 05:08 PM
Post #40

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

I`m pretty sure that the big surprise, the so called mystery man was either Henry or Etoo or Suazo,...someone who we already lost.

Our squad has much more problems and week links then mentioned:

1) Injury prone players - a long list - Maldini, Nesta, Ambro, and most of all Pippo and Ronaldo. And this is what I fear most of, and I think it will eventually happen - R99 and Pippo getting injuried at the same time, so that we stay only at Gilardino whom I dont trust to score against any team above the quality of Udinese.

Also, we get pretty shaky if Nesta would be injured.

2) Our midfield subs suck...all of them. Gourci is too green and can`t do anything special, Brocchi is really horrible. It makes me a headache. Who can step in?? We have noone left?! This is my main concerne... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

3) Our fullbacks dont give us the open and wide, offensive option any more. I like the long runs of our LBs and RBs, but it seems to me everything is turned up side down: Sergio and Cafu, offensive-wise players, are not that fast any more so their prime plus is now off; while Oddo and Janku have the strenght but not the skill needed. Janku can`t cross that good, and Oddo, well Oddo you can`t even watch when he crosses...

So someone who can run miles and miles up and down must come in...

4) Aerial defense: that department stayed unsolved since Stam went off...We simply need a strong defender!

And what bothers me most is that I really dont see any initiative from our board. It seems they have not learned anything from last year.
Instead of waste time that is limited by trying to lure impossible players (We simply cant play the game dirty like Real or Chelski do. And it seems that our old fashioned, donnish way really cant succeed) and dream of things that cant be done, we should be down to earth and bring up three, four or even five new talented and quality players avaible. We should show more interest in younger and not well known players.

Last season we signed Favalli, Oli, R99 and Oddo. With every of does players, except Gourci who was really a surprise for me, we didnt really know what we got. With Oli we didnt get much, with Favalli we just got lucky. Ronaldo is class, Oddo, well, he adapted fast, thats his best thing.

And what now? Should we wait to see if we get lucky with Ibrahim Ba just like Favalli? What next season then? Should we then sign Giuseppe Cardone and Gianni Comandini as well and hope we`ll be lucky with them too?

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Jun 26 2007, 06:00 PM
Post #41

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

Possibly hopeful news:

[Barca will put Eto'o on the market in the next few days. Milan is ready to make an offer and has 35 million set aside. Barca wants at least 40.]

link

C'è un dato di fatto che nessuno osa dichiarare pubblicamente ma che è filtrato dalle confidenze di alcuni dirigenti del Barcellona. Entro qualche giorno, il club catalano metterà sul mercato Samuel Eto'o. Il controspionaggio milanista l'ha saputo immediatamente e dopo le esternazioni del presidente Silvio Berlusconi ("Non poniamo limiti alla provvidenza") il livello d'attenzione è ulteriormente aumentato. Dunque, dai corridoi di Avenida Aristides Maillol arriva la seguente indiscrezione: Rijkaard dovrà scegliere un attaccante per la panchina. Non deve essere un investimento pesante, ovviamente. Nelle scorse settimane si è parlato del laziale Rocchi, proprio questo è il target da inseguire. Dunque, mentre a parole il Barcellona dice che resteranno tutti insieme Eto'o, Ronaldinho, Messi e Henry, contemporaneamente si studia una strategia alternativa. "Ci vuole pazienza, ci vuole solo pazienza", dicono le persone che stanno lavorando a questo progetto. Il Milan di pazienza ne ha. La squadra c'è, serve solo un colpo per entusiasmare la gente. Eto'o, appunto. Nei prossimi giorni ci sarà l'assalto vero e proprio. Il Milan ha stanziato 35 milioni per l'affare, il Barcellona non vorrebbe scendere sotto i 40, valutazione delle prima ora. Poi si pone il problema dell'ingaggio. Eto'o oggi guadagna 6 milioni e ne vorrebbe 8, cifra che poi costringerebbe i dirigenti rossoneri ad adeguare anche altri stipendi, a partire da quello di Kakà. Ma questo è un altro discorso.

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Jun 26 2007, 06:31 PM
Post #42

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

I don't know about Eto'o... He clearly doesn't wanna play for us. At least for now. And the whole wage thing will come up again, and if he is to join us, he will have to accept a cut in his pay because of our salary cap and the whole fiscal issue between Italy and Spain. So I can't see him joining us. If they couldn't bring Henry because of the salary issue, how the f@ck they are gonna bring in Eto'o? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

Portman
post Jun 26 2007, 07:24 PM
Post #43

Berretti

Member No.: 347

http://www.tgcom.mediaset.it/controcampo/a...olo368024.shtml

Same report. Milan will try 35M/euros as Barça wants 40M for Eto'o. It seems that their directors want that (10R stays - Eto'o goes).

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Jun 26 2007, 06:31 PM)
If they couldn't bring Henry because of the salary issue, how the f@ck they are gonna bring in Eto'o? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

Henry is gonna earn 10M/euros per year in Barcelona.

But I doubt that b/s about Eto'o wanting 8M in Milan...

+Quote Post

Guest_fresh_prince7_*
post Jun 26 2007, 07:48 PM
Post #44

Guests

I dunno, it certainly makes it awefully difficult with this whole wage issue.

I would have loved us to go after some young talent also. It would be the perfect time to mix some talented youth in amongst a very well drilled, experienced and brilliant side. Perfect place for them to learn the trade. I thought we might bring in some dutch talent.

Definitely alot of 'weak links' we have. Its alright for europe cause ancelotti prepares us perfectly for it. But its hard to be prepared for 38 games in the league plus the other matches we have this season. To be honest we have no chance of competing strongly in all, and right now I tend to agree that inter will run away with the scudetto again. Not because there a better side, by no means, just because they have great depth. Guess thats why they have such a huge debt. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jun 26 2007, 09:01 PM
Post #45

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 26 2007, 07:08 PM)
I`m pretty sure that the big surprise, the so called mystery man was either Henry or Etoo or Suazo,...someone who we already lost.

Our squad has much more problems and week links then mentioned:

1) Injury prone players - a long list - Maldini, Nesta, Ambro, and most of all Pippo and Ronaldo. And this is what I fear most of, and I think it will eventually happen - R99 and Pippo getting injuried at the same time, so that we stay only at Gilardino whom I dont trust to score against any team above the quality of Udinese.

Also, we get pretty shaky if Nesta would be injured.

2) Our midfield subs suck...all of them. Gourci is too green and can`t do anything special, Brocchi is really horrible. It makes me a headache. Who can step in?? We have noone left?! This is my main concerne... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

3) Our fullbacks dont give us the open and wide, offensive option any more. I like the long runs of our LBs and RBs, but it seems to me everything is turned up side down: Sergio and Cafu, offensive-wise players, are not that fast any more so their prime plus is now off; while Oddo and Janku have the strenght but not the skill needed. Janku can`t cross that good, and Oddo, well Oddo you can`t even watch when he crosses...

So someone who can run miles and miles up and down must come in...

4) Aerial defense: that department stayed unsolved since Stam went off...We simply need a strong defender!
And what bothers me most is that I really dont see any initiative from our board. It seems they have not learned anything from last year.
Instead of waste time that is limited by trying to lure impossible players (We simply cant play the game dirty like Real or Chelski do. And it seems that our old fashioned, donnish way really cant succeed) and dream of things that cant be done, we should be down to earth and bring up three, four or even five new talented and quality players avaible. We should show more interest in younger and not well known players.

Last season we signed Favalli, Oli, R99 and Oddo. With every of does players, except Gourci who was really a surprise for me, we didnt really know what we got. With Oli we didnt get much, with Favalli we just got lucky. Ronaldo is class, Oddo, well, he adapted fast, thats his best thing.

And what now? Should we wait to see if we get lucky with Ibrahim Ba just like Favalli? What next season then? Should we then sign Giuseppe Cardone and Gianni Comandini as well and hope we`ll be lucky with them too?

Excellent post (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/king.gif)

P.S. I'm sure the managment already know this, as they work with this team closer than any of us ... But Comandini would be nice (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:31 PM