> 29/07/06 - Pre-season - Lecco vs. Milan

I_Rossoneri
post Aug 2 2006, 09:34 PM
Post #31

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 558

QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 2 2006, 08:31 PM)
Is anybody actually watching the game live? I have to wait til midnight to see it on Rete 4, if so how are Gourcuff and Foggia doing?

I heard Gourcuff did well in the first half but was fading towards the end of the half. Don't know about Foggia though.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 2 2006, 09:35 PM
Post #32

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Aug 2 2006, 08:33 PM)
It is now 2-0 to Milan as Borriello scored and Lecco missed a penalty(Costacurta's fault).

Great, was Boriello's goal good (are you watching it live?)

EDIT asked the same question sry (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/blush.gif)

This post has been edited by han2503: Aug 2 2006, 09:36 PM

+Quote Post

Portman
post Aug 2 2006, 09:37 PM
Post #33

Berretti

Member No.: 347

FT: Lecco 0-2 Milan (Inzaghi, Borriello)

PS: damned I_Rossoneri, you could have posted the stream... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 2 2006, 09:39 PM
Post #34

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Portugal @ Aug 2 2006, 08:37 PM)
FT: Lecco 0-2 Milan (Inzaghi, Borriello)

PS: damned I_Rossoneri, you could have posted the stream...  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

There was a stream for this match??

This post has been edited by han2503: Aug 2 2006, 09:40 PM

+Quote Post

Portman
post Aug 2 2006, 09:41 PM
Post #35

Berretti

QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 2 2006, 08:39 PM)
There was a stream for this match??

"Trawl the web my friend, the answers are out there"
- I_Rossoneri

Guess it was or something like a stream...

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 2 2006, 09:47 PM
Post #36

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Portugal @ Aug 2 2006, 08:41 PM)

"Trawl the web my friend, the answers are out there"
- I_Rossoneri

Guess it was or something like a stream...

Hmm interesting, he might have been listening to a radio stream or found a livescore website that was covering the game.

Who knows the mystery of the week.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Aug 2 2006, 10:08 PM
Post #37

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

Alright, I watched the entire match on Milan Channel. In the first half it was raining crazy just like one year ago against Ascoli, so the match began with 15 minutes of delay. But in the second half the rain stoped. Anyway, I saw a good match, especially by Seedorf who was the padron of the midfield. Also, other players who impressed me were Jankulovski, Gourcuff and Borrielo. Jankulovski played as left defender, and was very active in both the defensive and attacking maneuvers. Gourcuff played a very good match, as left midfielder, but then during the match alternated in all the positions of the midfield. He kicked all the corners (which were very precise) and one thing that caught my attention was his ability with the ball. He was very elastic and fast, but also a bit fragile. So I think he'll have to improve in his physic potential. Borrielo, was very strong and impulsive, played as lone striker and scored a nice goal. Other players that did well were Favalli, Costacurta, Foggia and Amoroso (who gave the assist to Borrielo). Lecco also lost a penalty, kicked out. Dida played all the match and did good. Also, I don't think Brocchi as right back could work. I don't know, he didn't convince me.

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Aug 2 2006, 10:08 PM
Post #38

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 558

It wasn't a stream I was looking through forums. If there was a stream I would have watched it myself.

Borriello took a pass from Amoroso and hit a left foot shot into the roof of the net.

+Quote Post

m1ke
post Aug 2 2006, 10:15 PM
Post #39

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Thanks for the summary X-Offender. I'll try and find the goals and post them in the video section...

+Quote Post

Portman
post Aug 2 2006, 10:18 PM
Post #40

Berretti

Yeah... the highlights would be good.

This post has been edited by Portugal: Aug 2 2006, 10:18 PM

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 2 2006, 10:27 PM
Post #41

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 2 2006, 09:08 PM)
Alright, I watched the entire match on Milan Channel. In the first half it was raining crazy just like one year ago against Ascoli, so the match began with 15 minutes of delay. But in the second half the rain stoped. Anyway, I saw a good match, especially by Seedorf who was the padron of the midfield. Also, other players who impressed me were Jankulovski, Gourcuff and Borrielo. Jankulovski played as left defender, and was very active in both the defensive and attacking maneuvers. Gourcuff played a very good match, as left midfielder, but then during the match alternated in all the positions of the midfield. He kicked all the corners (which were very precise) and one thing that caught my attention was his ability with the ball. He was very elastic and fast, but also a bit fragile. So I think he'll have to improve in his physic potential. Borrielo, was very strong and impulsive, played as lone striker and scored a nice goal. Other players that did well were Favalli, Costacurta, Foggia and Amoroso (who gave the assist to Borrielo). Lecco also lost a penalty, kicked out. Dida played all the match and did good. Also, I don't think Brocchi as right back could work. I don't know, he didn't convince me.

Thanks for the recap, I'm glad that seedorf played well (he is the one who normally sleeps when playing small teams, I think he will try to prove something to the doubters this season) and I'm glad that Gourcuff and Foggia impressed you. I won't both of them to play against red star. Do you know what formation Carlo was using, I'm assuming he was experimanting a lot

Oh and if Boriello played well I might have to rethink my decision about if I agree with him going to Lazio to get Oddo. Hmm, it's a head scratcher

This post has been edited by han2503: Aug 2 2006, 10:29 PM

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 2 2006, 10:27 PM
Post #42

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Aug 2 2006, 09:08 PM)
It wasn't a stream I was looking through forums. If there was a stream I would have watched it myself.

Borriello took a pass from Amoroso and hit a left foot shot into the roof of the net.

Well mystery over (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

That's why you said you where trawling around

+Quote Post

Portman
post Aug 2 2006, 11:20 PM
Post #43

Berretti

(IMG:http://www.gazzetta.it/Hermes%20Foto/2006/08/02/0J3DZH3M--280x190.jpg)

I must say, again, I really like this seasons kit. Now in action, it's even better.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Aug 3 2006, 01:11 AM
Post #44

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 2 2006, 10:27 PM)
Do you know what formation Carlo was using, I'm assuming he was experimanting a lot

In the beginning he used the 4-3-1-2 scheme with Ambrosini as defensive midfielder, Gattuso on the right, Gourcuff on the left and Seedorf as attacking midfielder. But then he changed a lot.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 3 2006, 01:51 AM
Post #45

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Just got back from watching the match, I've got to say that Gourcuff really impressed me in the first half, he was everywhere and seemed to be involved in all of the plays, plus his linking up with Seedorf was amazing it was like they had been playing together for a few years already, but in the 2nd half he kind of faded away, but I noticed that Carlo was playing him really deep in the 2nd half, almost like Pirlo.

Foggia did good although he came on in the 2nd half and was getting into the game slowly.

But I've got to say our defense needs a lot of work, I can't imagine us playing against Red Star with that back line, they kept making mistakes, and the only reason we didn't concede was because we where playing a cr@ppy team.

Seedorf was my only surprise he was fantastic in the first half and was everywhere, and he normally is the one falling asleep when playing the small teams, so let's hope that that new number 10 on his back gives him extra motivation. Ambrosini, Gila and Pippo also did well. Gila seemed to be playing as a bit of a withdrawn striker but still did well and kept making those little back passes he usually does that lead to 2 chances for Pippo. And Ambrosini played some great through balls and was solid in the defensive midfielder role

All in all it was a really cagy game, everyone was having a hard time finding his feet and the game couldn't settle into a rythm in the beginning, the last part of the second half was Carlo giving a run out to the primavera players

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 05:46 PM