Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [DFL]Bundesliga 2007/2008

misha
post Aug 16 2007, 12:38 PM
Post #16

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 787

Watching the Bayern game last week I was wondering why the f@ck couldn't we buy Klose?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Aug 16 2007, 01:08 PM
Post #17

Insert cool title here<--
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,792

QUOTE (mishale @ Aug 16 2007, 12:38 PM)
Watching the Bayern game last week I was wondering why the f@ck couldn't we buy Klose?

Well....I guess all his critics were wrong about him, he's a brillant striker, but I can't stand him anymore....lost all respect for him after his transfer story to Bayern.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Aug 16 2007, 04:50 PM
Post #18

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

Gotta agree...what about Van der Vaart. I'll only quit Hamburg for Madrid, and now he's like I wanna go to Valencia.

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Aug 16 2007, 06:29 PM
Post #19

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

Unsurprisingly (or not), Van der Vaart is NOT playing in Hamburg's Uefa Cup game (vs. Honved. Currently scorless in the 21st min).

+Quote Post

bigmacmtl
post Aug 16 2007, 06:35 PM
Post #20

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,592

QUOTE (LaPalma @ Aug 16 2007, 07:08 AM)
Well....I guess all his critics were wrong about him, he's a brillant striker, but I can't stand him anymore....lost all respect for him after his transfer story to Bayern.

ya especially cuz i've always liked bremen.... + he said is he was to move it would be outside of germany.

that would be like toni saying he wouldnt betray fiorentina and then he demands a transfer to inter (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Aug 16 2007, 08:57 PM
Post #21

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

Germany squad to face England at Wembley:

Goalkeepers: Timo Hildebrand (Valencia, Spain), Jens Lehmann (Arsenal, England)

Defenders: Arne Friedrich (Hertha Berlin), Clemens Fritz (Werder Bremen), Marcell Jansen (Bayern Munich), Philipp Lahm (Bayern Munich), Per Mertesacker (Werder Bremen), Christoph Metzelder (Real Madrid, Spain), Serdar Tasci (VfB Stuttgart)

Midfielders: Roberto Hilbert (VfB Stuttgart), Thomas Hitzlsperger (VfB Stuttgart), Sami Khedira (VfB Stuttgart), Simon Rolfes (Bayer Leverkusen), Bernd Schneider (Bayer Leverkusen), Bastian Schweinsteiger (Bayern Munich), Piotr Trochowski (Hamburg SV)

Forwards: Patrick Helmes (Cologne), Stefan Kiessling (Bayer Leverkusen), Miroslav Klose (Bayern Munich), Kevin Kuranyi (Schalke 04)

Looks like their squad is as injury hit as ours. As long as Lehmann plays, we've always got a chance. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

At least this squad has more Germans in it, rather than Poles and Ghanians. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

This post has been edited by kurtsimonw: Aug 16 2007, 09:02 PM

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Aug 16 2007, 09:03 PM
Post #22

Token Girl
Group Icon

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) Khedira got a call up! He's one of my favorite Stuttgart players, came up through their youth team and played his way onto the first team last year. He's a fun one to watch.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Aug 16 2007, 11:02 PM
Post #23

Prima Squadra

The Germany coach Joachim Loew, anybody know anything about him? The name doesn't ring a bell for me, just wondering how good he was to land one of the biggest jobs in the sport.

This post has been edited by kurtsimonw: Aug 16 2007, 11:13 PM

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Aug 16 2007, 11:41 PM
Post #24

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Aug 16 2007, 04:02 PM)
The Germany coach Joachim Loew, anybody know anything about him? The name doesn't ring a bell for me, just wondering how good he was to land one of the biggest jobs in the sport.

I think he was Klinsmann's assistant.

+Quote Post

bigmacmtl
post Aug 17 2007, 03:08 AM
Post #25

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,592

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Aug 16 2007, 05:41 PM)
I think he was Klinsmann's assistant.

he was

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Aug 17 2007, 08:11 AM
Post #26

Group Icon

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Aug 16 2007, 11:02 PM)

Max is right. Löw was assisting Klinsi from 2004 till 2006. Before that he coached some Bundesliga teams. His biggest success back then was when he won the DFB Cup with Stuttgart.
Our squad? You're right... some of our best players are injured, with Ballack and Frings two of our "old" leaders won't be there. Jansen will also miss the game which is a very big loss IMO, as he's one the best LW backs there are. Gomez injury is bad too, but we have Kuranyi and Klose...one brillant and one very good striker.
Lehmann? I don't care what he does for Arsenal. When he plays for Germany he's always there in the important games.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Aug 17 2007, 08:16 AM
Post #27

Prima Squadra

QUOTE (LaPalma @ Aug 17 2007, 07:11 AM)
Max is right. Löw was assisting Klinsi from 2004 till 2006. Before that he coached some Bundesliga teams. His biggest success back then was when he won the DFB Cup with Stuttgart.
Our squad? You're right... some of our best players are injured, with Ballack and Frings two of our "old" leaders won't be there. Jansen will also miss the game which is a very big loss IMO, as he's one the best LW backs there are. Gomez injury is bad too, but we have Kuranyi and Klose...one brillant and one very good striker.
Lehmann? I don't care what he does for Arsenal. When he plays for Germany he's always there in the important games.

It's unfortunate that alot of our best players are injured. You seem to have quite a few key players out, while we only have Rooney as a loss at the moment, though Rafa Benitez is saying Gerrard will be fit for the game against Chelsea on Sunday, but will be unavailable for the game against Germany(?) I don't understand the logic in that.

LaPalma, any idea on the most likely lineup of the announced squad? Alot of the names are very unfamiliar to me, so I wouldn't like to guess!

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Aug 17 2007, 09:21 AM
Post #28

Group Icon

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Aug 17 2007, 08:16 AM)
It's unfortunate that alot of our best players are injured. You seem to have quite a few key players out, while we only have Rooney as a loss at the moment, though Rafa Benitez is saying Gerrard will be fit for the game against Chelsea on Sunday, but will be unavailable for the game against Germany(?) I don't understand the logic in that.

LaPalma, any idea on the most likely lineup of the announced squad? Alot of the names are very unfamiliar to me, so I wouldn't like to guess!

Not quite sure...but this would be my guess....

-----------------------------------Lehmann----------------------------

-----Lahm---------Mertesacker---------Metzelder------Pander---

--------------------------------Hitzlsperger---------------------------

---Hilbert------------------------------------------Schweinsteiger---

-------------------------------Schneider------------------------------

-----------------Klose-----------------------Kuranyi-----------------

I think the back 4 are quite certain, as Lahm is the only wing back available as Jansen is out. I dunno why Löw hasn't called up Christian Pander of Schalke...really good LB. I think Friedrich will play on the right flank as he did last year at the World Cup. If he's OK, Clemens Fritz of Bremen might take Friedrichs spot...it's the more offensive option. Other options for that are Tasci (too young, first call up) or Hilbert (learned Midfielder, but played very good as RB in the Bundesliga opener against Schalke).

The midfield is a real problem as Borowski, Ballack and Frings are out. All experienced midfielders with a lot of class. My guess is that we'll play with Hitzlsperger as number 6, Khedira and Rolfes could play that as well, but I given Hitzlspergers great form he'll most probably play. Schweinsteiger on the left is certain, Hilbert on the right most likely as we need Schneider as AM. That guy is a genius. Almost 34 years old and getting better year by year...he's easily the most creative german player after the retirement of Sebastian Deisler.

The attack....Kuranyi and Klose will play there from the beginning. Both are great in the air, both in top form, both are experienced. Plus, Helmes (playing in the 2nd Bundesliga) and Kießling (not at top of his game AND very unexperienced) won't really challenge them for this spots. With Podolski and Gomez our quality options are out (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

Edit: Fritz is injured and Löw nominated Christian Pander of Schalke....sp I updated my line-up.

This post has been edited by LaPalma: Aug 17 2007, 12:49 PM

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Aug 17 2007, 05:18 PM
Post #29

Prima Squadra

The lineup you've put does look pretty strong. Only Pander and Hilbert I'm not too familiar with. Klose vs Terry - That ought to be one to watch. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Aug 17 2007, 05:19 PM
Post #30

Token Girl
Group Icon

Hilbert's good, despite his little oops against Schalke last week.

+Quote Post

26 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:17 AM