> Serie A - Week 36 - Atalanta - Milan, Date: 13/05/17 Time: 20:45 CET

han2503
post May 12 2017, 04:46 PM
Post #1

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

Last difficult match of the season, not that it matters much with the way things are going, it's obvious that3/4 of the players on this team have already mentally checked out and with rumours continually reiterating that about 12 players will be sold/released it doesn't help matters much in this respect

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ May 12 2017, 09:22 AM) *
I don't have a problem accepting Allegri is a great coach. He's a much better coach than he was at Milan. Why must that piss us off?

Seedorf and Pirlo were better for us than they were at their previous clubs. Carletto was better for us than he ever was for Juve. It's football. It's normal. People improve with experience and new knowledge. I can live with that.

Btw. New match thread? Apparently with our injuries and suspensions in defence and midfield, we might be in with three at the back. De Sciglio as one of the CBs.

Do we really think we can take on Gasperini with his patented formation? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

Well the injuries have ate away at this squad but last I read Romagnoli is looking likely to make it back, but Montella will still most likely play with 3 at the back (I think it's a good move tbh, something simply had to change, the 4-3-3 wasn't working while everyone has been fast asleep, at least this way we can congest that problematic midfield area)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post May 12 2017, 09:16 PM
Post #2

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (han2503 @ May 12 2017, 04:46 PM) *
Last difficult match of the season

Ehm...

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post May 13 2017, 07:39 PM
Post #3

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 932

can't see us winning this one probably lose 2-1

+Quote Post

han2503
post May 13 2017, 07:41 PM
Post #4

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 12 2017, 09:16 PM) *
Ehm...

True, we are turning each mole hill into a mountain, but on PAPER at least, this is the last difficult fixture

+Quote Post

han2503
post May 13 2017, 07:44 PM
Post #5

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Monto back in the line up... This does not bode well (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ph34r.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ph34r.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post May 13 2017, 07:50 PM
Post #6

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Zapata is playing the libero position, I can already foresee the mishaps

+Quote Post

han2503
post May 13 2017, 07:53 PM
Post #7

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Well we do look better so far than we have for a while now

+Quote Post

han2503
post May 13 2017, 08:31 PM
Post #8

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Kucka is SOOOO bad in that position

+Quote Post

han2503
post May 13 2017, 08:35 PM
Post #9

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

I can't say we've been too bad so far, but we sure have had one serious weak link in the team, Kucka has really sold the team out today, constantly getting caught out, numerous bad passes, just completely awful

Montella needs to bring on Bacca as soon as the next half starts, take Kucka off, push Deu on the right win, move suso more centrally and put in 2 CFs upfront

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post May 13 2017, 09:19 PM
Post #10

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,786

Fiorentina won, we are loosing quite much in last 5-6 games, now they arr at 6th place so there is no chance we go in Europe. Still think this is not on purpose ? This is the reason I boycotted the last games. Its so obvious!

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post May 14 2017, 12:58 PM
Post #11

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ May 13 2017, 09:19 PM) *
Fiorentina won, we are loosing quite much in last 5-6 games, now they arr at 6th place so there is no chance we go in Europe. Still think this is not on purpose ? This is the reason I boycotted the last games. Its so obvious!

But we're most probably going to Europe. As I understand, the 6th place will grant us access to the preliminary round of the EL.

Inter are currently losing 0-2 to Sassuolo, so they're out. Only Fiorentina are relevant at this point, but they face Napoli away next week and are probably going to lose. If we win against Bologna at home then it's a done deal.

Still think we're doing this on purpose? Personally, I think the only reason the players are not giving their all is because going into the EL through the July preliminary round is too much of a hassle for a trophy that nobody cares about.

This post has been edited by X-Offender: May 14 2017, 01:43 PM

+Quote Post

han2503
post May 14 2017, 03:42 PM
Post #12

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

@ d'Arc Fiorentina are actually in 7th place atm just a point behind us. All we have to do is win next week to Bologna and we're through

They have to face Napoli, and I can't see them winning, maybe they can grab a draw, and even if they draw and we lose and we go into the final round level on points, we'd just have to win against Cagliari. Our head to head is better against them so we still go through, at this point it's going to be far more difficult to not go into Europe (I'm sure our players will do their best to try to make this more difficult than it has to be)

Also, we're still going to participate in the summer friendly tournament in Asia, Having to play the EL qualifier will just mean that we'll play 2 games instead of 3 in the friendly tournament

QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 14 2017, 12:58 PM) *
But we're most probably going to Europe. As I understand, the 6th place will grant us access to the preliminary round of the EL.

Inter are currently losing 0-2 to Sassuolo, so they're out. Only Fiorentina are relevant at this point, but they face Napoli away next week and are probably going to lose. If we win against Bologna at home then it's a done deal.

Still think we're doing this on purpose? Personally, I think the only reason the players are not giving their all is because going into the EL through the July preliminary round is too much of a hassle for a trophy that nobody cares about.

I think it has more to do with certain players not giving a rat's @ss anymore because they know they won't be here next season

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post May 14 2017, 05:19 PM
Post #13

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,786

I wrote that comment while the game was still on and we were loosing.

+Quote Post

han2503
post May 14 2017, 08:47 PM
Post #14

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ May 14 2017, 05:19 PM) *
I wrote that comment while the game was still on and we were loosing.

Gotcha, still, we would have been level on points with them and would still remain 6th as our head-to-head is better against them

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:38 AM