> Catania - Milan --- 3/5/2009

MizNelson
post May 2 2009, 12:55 AM
Post #31

Dida per sempre

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,563

QUOTE (Tennie @ May 1 2009, 08:32 AM) *
Rino Gattuso e Filippo Inzaghi worked on agility exercises and exercises with the (?) low obstacles.

Maybe that's the equivalent of the tires NFL players run through during practice.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Tennie
post May 2 2009, 12:59 PM
Post #32

Token Girl
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,800

Call ups:
Dida, Kalac, Perucchini;
Zambrotta, Maldini, Favalli, Jankuloski, Senderos, Mattioni, Darmian, Bonera;
Beckham, Pirlo, Ambrosini;
Kakà, Seedorf, Ronaldinho, Pato, Inzaghi, Shevchenko

No Rino. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) But Bonera's back after an awfully long time.

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post May 2 2009, 01:41 PM
Post #33

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 932

QUOTE (Tennie @ May 2 2009, 12:59 PM) *
Call ups:
Dida, Kalac, Perucchini;
Zambrotta, Maldini, Favalli, Jankuloski, Senderos, Mattioni, Darmian, Bonera;
Beckham, Pirlo, Ambrosini;
Kakà, Seedorf, Ronaldinho, Pato, Inzaghi, Shevchenko

No Rino. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) But Bonera's back after an awfully long time.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) stil no Rino

Glad to see Bonera back too its been a long time too long do you think he will start Tennie ?!?!

+Quote Post

Tennie
post May 2 2009, 02:23 PM
Post #34

Token Girl
Group Icon

I don't think he will, Ry. He may play some minutes though -- he's been out for so long that there's no way he could be match fit.

+Quote Post

Tennie
post May 2 2009, 03:15 PM
Post #35

Token Girl
Group Icon

Ancelotti has given his prematch press conference.

Highlights:
* The lineup will be mostly the same as against Palermo, except that Janku will play in place of Flamini (who's suspended).
* There's a doubt as to whether Pato or Seedorf will play up front.
* Nesta, Borriello and Kaladze are recuperating but won't be ready or available for the end of the season.
* Rino is almost ready to return and could be used for the last two games of the season. He should be available to Italy for the Confederations Cup this summer.
* Ronaldinho is in good shape but he doesn't fit easily into the lineup that's gotten some very good results.
* Shevchenko hasn't played much but has been a good professional this year.
* Borriello is unsellable.
* If Gourcuff returns, Ancelotti would be content. He's done well with Bordeaux and has matured.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post May 2 2009, 03:32 PM
Post #36

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (Carlo)
I will have to choose between Pato and Seedorf.

Here we go again... Pato who was one of our most consistent players this season now has to fight for his place again, with Zee!!

+Quote Post

Tennie
post May 2 2009, 03:44 PM
Post #37

Token Girl
Group Icon

zeddie, has it occurred to you that Pato may not be fully fit? Why all the defensiveness toward Pato?

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post May 2 2009, 03:49 PM
Post #38

Primavera

QUOTE (Tennie @ May 2 2009, 07:14 PM) *
zeddie, has it occurred to you that Pato may not be fully fit?

When Carlo says he has to choose between Pato and Seedorf, no actually. it means to me Pato is fit enough to play.

+Quote Post

Tennie
post May 2 2009, 03:55 PM
Post #39

Token Girl
Group Icon

Then our opinions differ. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post May 2 2009, 04:15 PM
Post #40

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Tennie @ May 2 2009, 03:55 PM) *
Then our opinions differ. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Maybe you're right and Pato is still not fully fit, but I'd still prefer a 1 leged Pato over Seedorf any day of the week.
But that's just my oppinnion. And in any case, if we go with the xmas tree and Pato really is not 100% fit, then there is Ronaldinho, who is infact an attacking mid and can play in the xmas tree unlike Seedorf who does nothing but slow every play we build up.

I think this would be a fairly simple decision to make, only Carlo would choose Seedorf in that position over either Dinho or Pato

Regarding the line-up my choice would be (considering Pato not being fully fit)

Zambro--Maldini--Favall0i--Janku
Becks--Pirlo--Ambro
Kaka--Dinho
Pippo

For me, this line-up basically picks itself out considering recent performances...

+Quote Post

gal_kenny
post May 2 2009, 04:19 PM
Post #41

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 2,128

The day Carlo leaves i'll be good..He doesn't know how to make everyone happy the way Guardiola does...Basically some players are more important than others and that is not supposed to be the case....Everyone should play maine..I'm tired of saying these things over and over...Now tomorrow we hae Catania, we need pato cuz we'll be more dangerous with Kaka pato and Inzaghi upfront cuz Seedorf has nothing to offer upfront...Also i'll rather put Zambrotta on the left and Antonini on the right!!!

+Quote Post

Tennie
post May 2 2009, 04:26 PM
Post #42

Token Girl
Group Icon

I also think that Ancelotti is looking ahead -- next week we have the Gobbi. Even if it's at the San Siro, it's not goign to be an easy game. After that, it's Udine, Roma, and Fiorentina. if there's a doubt as to Pato's match fitness, this is the game to hold him out of. We're going to need him the rest of the run in.

kenny, do you have any basis for your statement that ancelotti doesn't make everyone happy and guardiola does?

FYI, Antonini isn't available. Check the call up list. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) He's still injured.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post May 2 2009, 04:30 PM
Post #43

Primavera

QUOTE (Tennie @ May 2 2009, 06:56 PM) *
I also think that Ancelotti is looking ahead -- next week we have the Gobbi. Even if it's at the San Siro, it's not goign to be an easy game. After that, it's Udine, Roma, and Fiorentina. if there's a doubt as to Pato's match fitness, this is the game to hold him out of. We're going to need him the rest of the run in.

You're probably right. I'd forgotten about the run in.

+Quote Post

gal_kenny
post May 2 2009, 04:32 PM
Post #44

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 2,128

QUOTE (Tennie @ May 2 2009, 04:26 PM) *

kenny, do you have any basis for your statement that ancelotti doesn't make everyone happy and guardiola does?

FYI, Antonini isn't available. Check the call up list. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) He's still injured.

sorry i didn't check the call ups but u get my point...He doesn't make everyone satisfied...Its called rotation...Same squad in and out...its just not fair to the other players...They all have contracts with Milan but Carlo doesn't play them...Concerning pato i guess ur right..however, its not fair at all...Guardiola knows how to rotate and at least every squad player has played almost 13-15 games...Here its pirlo champions league, uefa, cup, scudetto, this that...even take a look at real madrid...u know its not all the games that Robben plays or Marcelo plays or even Higuain plays...We need to really impose rotation...i think we've played d same line up for like 3 wks straight d only diff being when pato got injured and now flamini suspended...i mean i'm just saying

This post has been edited by gal_kenny: May 2 2009, 04:33 PM

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post May 2 2009, 04:36 PM
Post #45

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 932

QUOTE (Tennie @ May 2 2009, 02:23 PM) *
I don't think he will, Ry. He may play some minutes though -- he's been out for so long that there's no way he could be match fit.

dam i like him alot , he plays with alot of heart , hes been out for way to long (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:38 PM