> Serie A - Week 31 - Milan - Inter, Date: 02/04/11 Time: 20:45 CET

kurtsimonw
post Apr 2 2011, 09:52 PM
Post #301

Prima Squadra

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,660

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Apr 2 2011, 09:48 PM) *
Cesar is easily MoM. how many times did he save Inter? I lost count. and he was still laughing and acting like a true professional even after the FT. what an amazing GK and person. I love him (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Agreed.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

samira
Post #302

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 7,087

I just wish I was Barbara Berlusconi right now but winning this game was amazing !!
Abbiati did like 2 or 3 saves and they were great ! That was cause he only got 2-3 shot on him

+Quote Post

William405
Post #303

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,239

Abbiati was decisive in our win today,I'd give him 7.5,7 would be minimum.

Abate was great,that's one fullback problem we don't have to worry about.

Zambrotta is also better from Antonini,an upgrade for sure even when not fully fit.

Seedorf was amazing,he proved again he still have something to give.

Robinho was good,but he should go for assists,since he can't finish at all.

Also,this is what we get from Pato when we give him the support needed,one of the best finishers in the world no doubt.

+Quote Post

anano1214
post Apr 2 2011, 09:53 PM
Post #304

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 2,571

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Apr 2 2011, 09:48 PM) *
Max haters... I won't make you any more embarrassed. ADMIT MAX IS DA MAN!

He's da MAN

+Quote Post

Jack Bauer
post Apr 2 2011, 09:58 PM
Post #305

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 6,705

(IMG:http://i56.tinypic.com/212sv3s.jpg)

EPIC FAIL (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

drucurl
post Apr 2 2011, 10:01 PM
Post #306

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 4,041

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Apr 2 2011, 04:48 PM) *
Am I ****ing dreamin'?!

Somebody wake me up (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cry.gif)

-

I won't waste my time giving ratings, everyone was great. every ****ing one! even John Travolta (good one, Ash!).

Cesar is easily MoM. how many times did he save Inter? I lost count. and he was still laughing and acting like a true professional even after the FT. what an amazing GK and person. I love him (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
LOLZ Leo was without Samuel and Lucio...his best two CB's. Chivu and Ranocchia are a massive step down and have neither the pace and skill of Lucio or the defensive abilities of Samuel...even with their talents combined if Allegri lost 10-0 without Nesta and Silva the whole forum would have forgiven him and offered a shoulder to cry on. Pato and Robinho with a good support (thank you Seedorf and Boat) was a dream strikeforce that was never given the chance. I'm not suggesting that he had zero input into our win but I'd still be happy to see him leave (IMG:style_emoticons/default/96.gif)

+Quote Post

Jack Bauer
post Apr 2 2011, 10:06 PM
Post #307

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 6,705

It's amazing dru, that even after this game, you can't compliment him with all your excuses. You are entering to the hater zone.

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Apr 2 2011, 10:06 PM
Post #308

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 558

I'm just glad I watched the game now, I mean before the game we had already been written off, in fact I don't think anyone said we would win! I'm just glad I kept quiet and kept the faith.

+Quote Post

Milan Are Brilli...
post Apr 2 2011, 10:07 PM
Post #309

Berretti
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 90

QUOTE (drucurl @ Apr 2 2011, 10:01 PM) *
LOLZ Leo was without Samuel and Lucio...his best two CB's. Chivu and Ranocchia are a massive step down and have neither the pace and skill of Lucio or the defensive abilities of Samuel...even with their talents combined if Allegri lost 10-0 without Nesta and Silva the whole forum would have forgiven him and offered a shoulder to cry on. Pato and Robinho with a good support (thank you Seedorf and Boat) was a dream strikeforce that was never given the chance. I'm not suggesting that he had zero input into our win but I'd still be happy to see him leave (IMG:style_emoticons/default/96.gif)

So when we win it's not down to him, but when we lose it's all down to him (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

We just beat Inter comfortably 3-0, and the scoreline was anything but flattering.

We didn't have Zlatan, Pirlo etc.

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Apr 2 2011, 10:10 PM
Post #310

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 558

QUOTE (drucurl @ Apr 2 2011, 10:01 PM) *

And we never had the reason we are top(Ibra), so what! Every team has a squad of players who should be good enough - obviously they haven't (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) Oh, and before the game all I kept hearing was that they had the best midfield and that would win them the game, I didn't hear anything about their CB's...

Face facts, we beat them fair and square, in fact we should have put a few more past them.

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Apr 2 2011, 10:11 PM
Post #311

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 932

QUOTE (arivanjj @ Apr 3 2011, 12:50 AM) *
if inter did get that one goal, i feel the game wouldnt have been so pleasant to us. at least abbiati deserved a better rating than nesta

and if we got that deserved Penalty in the first half it would have been a different game.

+Quote Post

Milan Are Brilli...
post Apr 2 2011, 10:11 PM
Post #312

Berretti
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 90

QUOTE (Ry4n @ Apr 2 2011, 10:11 PM) *
and if we got that deserved Penalty in the first half it would have been a different game.

Which penalty? Unless you're being biased the handball was not intentional and Robinho did actually dive.

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Apr 2 2011, 10:12 PM
Post #313

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

What a game !! We were in control for long portions of the game .. Pato was decisive .. Seedorf (started out with blanks..) was impressive in midfield .. Van Bommel !! This player should definitely get a years extension at the very least!

I don't have words to describe this feeling .. The Scudetto is just 7 games away !!! And we passed the most important juncture to achieve that (IMG:style_emoticons/default/king.gif)

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Apr 2 2011, 11:48 PM) *

MAX IS DA MAN! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devilsmiley.gif)

+Quote Post

Zed.D
Post #314

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (drucurl @ Apr 3 2011, 01:31 AM) *

Leo was without his best two CBs but they had everyone available in midfield and attack they still couldn't score a single goal. after we went up 2-0 they barely even got near our goal! I think Leo failed big time. just like he failed last season's derby big time! I don't care about him right now...

As for Max, if he wins us the league, I'd like him to stay next season as well. if he and his team somehow screw it up in the remaining games, I wouldn't mind to see leave leave ONLY IF a great coach replaces him. like Van Gaal.

This post has been edited by Zed.D: Apr 2 2011, 10:14 PM

+Quote Post

Ry4n
Post #315

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 932

QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Apr 3 2011, 01:06 AM) *
I'm just glad I watched the game now, I mean before the game we had already been written off, in fact I don't think anyone said we would win! I'm just glad I kept quiet and kept the faith.

i said we'd win right before kick off (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

27 Pages V  « < 19 20 21 22 23 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:13 AM