> Bonucci, Leonardo Bonucci

Fillipo Simone
post Jul 26 2017, 08:53 PM
Post #1

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

(IMG:https://i.ytimg.com/vi/cdlZTWJeCTQ/hqdefault.jpg)

Role: defender
Jersey: 19
Birth date: 01/05/1987
Birth place: Viterbo, Italy
Height: 190 cm
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Danny
post Jul 27 2017, 01:56 PM
Post #2

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,730

Game-changing signing. We've basically signed one of the best five defenders in the world. The kind of standard we should be at.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jul 30 2017, 09:26 AM
Post #3

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Danny @ Jul 27 2017, 01:56 PM) *
Game-changing signing. We've basically signed one of the best five defenders in the world. The kind of standard we should be at.

Plus we weakened Juve considerably imo, so that's always a huge plus

+Quote Post

Fishdoll
post Aug 15 2017, 02:10 PM
Post #4

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 7,075

Leo gave a series of interviews that have just been released. There's one on MilanTV and there's another one in Gazzetta.

ESPN did a reasonable job of translating parts of the Gazzetta article:

Leonardo Bonucci says his spat with Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri was one of the reasons he chose to leave the club for AC Milan this summer.
Bonucci completed a shock move between the Serie A rivals last month and had said last month that being left in the stands for Juventus' Champions League meeting with Porto was the "final straw" when weighing up whether to remain with the champions. 
Although Allegri previously said it was water under the bridge and that both he and the player had put the incident behind them, even going as far to say that Bonucci would become his captain once Gianluigi Buffon retired, the Italy defender has again indicated that was not the case.

"It all goes back to Porto, but there had been some incidents before that which were perhaps not so evident," Bonucci told La Gazzetta dello Sport. "For me, all that counts now is Milan. Juve is in the past.
"I thank them for all that they gave me -- I became one of the best defenders in the world with them -- but when you take certain kinds of decisions then you have to take responsibility for them and you also have to pay the consequences. Juve and Allegri made some clear choices last season and I have just made the consequences of them.
"Certainly I no longer saw things as I had done previously, but the decision [to leave] was taken mutually with the club, so it is not all my making."

Leonardo Bonucci says his exit was a 'consequence' of the choices Juventus and Massimiliano Allegri made last season.
The opportunity to join Milan came at the right time, with the club's new owners having invested heavily this summer.
"It's because they had an ambitious project," Bonucci added. "I thrive on challenges and [Milan's general manager Marco] Fassone and [sporting director Massimiliano] Mirabelli made me feel important and they really wanted me, otherwise the negotiations wouldn't have lasted just 48 hours.
"On the other hand, either love sparks immediately or it never grows at all. And it's got nothing to do with money either -- to anybody branding me a money-grabber all I can say is that I had other offers also from abroad, and I would have earned more there.
"I hope to do at Milan what [Andrea] Pirlo did at Juve, just the other way around. One of the reasons why I joined Milan was to repeat the path I've been on with the Bianconeri, when we started off from scratch and reached high. Now I want to go even higher. Within four years, I hope to win the Champions League. I want to win everything."
After that, Bonucci has already considered where his future lies.
"I've been thinking about it for four or five years," he said. "I'm going to play for another six or seven years and then I'll move into coaching. It's something which [Antonio] Conte infected me with, and I see me in him a bit. I also want to lift a trophy as a coach."

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Aug 15 2017, 10:21 PM
Post #5

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 932

Always will be a Juve scum and hes captain now....**** id rather have Monti as Captain.

Utter scum - this isnt on the player hes a bit of a loose cannon as it is but stilll Juventino......

We should have never sold Silva (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

This post has been edited by Ry4n: Aug 15 2017, 10:22 PM

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Aug 16 2017, 10:22 AM
Post #6

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

QUOTE (Ry4n @ Aug 16 2017, 04:51 AM) *
Always will be a Juve scum and hes captain now....**** id rather have Monti as Captain.

Utter scum - this isnt on the player hes a bit of a loose cannon as it is but stilll Juventino......

We should have never sold Silva (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

..AAAAAAND the unpopular opinion of the week award goes to....tun tun tun...Ry4n

Speeech!!!!!!

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Aug 16 2017, 06:16 PM
Post #7

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 16 2017, 02:22 PM) *
..AAAAAAND the unpopular opinion of the week award goes to....tun tun tun...Ry4n

Speeech!!!!!!

Firstly i don't do speeches I'll leave that to Obama he did win a Noble peace prize before he even did anything but hes a good speaker... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

Hey man someone has to keep the virtual Juve hate alive you all seem to have gone soft! HE IS AND Always will be a Juventino scum!

Ya'll need to take a leaf out of Trumpisim 2017 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) "Hate, for lack of a better word, is good."

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Aug 16 2017, 06:16 PM
Post #8

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jul 27 2017, 12:53 AM) *
(IMG:https://i.ytimg.com/vi/cdlZTWJeCTQ/hqdefault.jpg)

Role: defender
Jersey: 19
Birth date: 01/05/1987
Birth place: Viterbo, Italy
Height: 190 cm

HES STEALING OUR TROPHIES !!!

+Quote Post

Fishdoll
post Aug 16 2017, 06:41 PM
Post #9

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (Ry4n @ Aug 16 2017, 01:16 PM) *
Firstly i don't do speeches I'll leave that to Obama he did win a Noble peace prize before he even did anything but hes a good speaker... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

Hey man someone has to keep the virtual Juve hate alive you all seem to have gone soft! HE IS AND Always will be a Juventino scum!

Ya'll need to take a leaf out of Trumpisim 2017 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) "Hate, for lack of a better word, is good."

Nah, not a gobbo. If you want to get technical, we could call him an interista given his youthful indiscretions.

(and I will be happy he is here as long as it really bugs my friends the gobbi fans. and it does).

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Aug 16 2017, 06:42 PM
Post #10

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (Fishdoll @ Aug 16 2017, 10:41 PM) *
Nah, not a gobbo. If you want to get technical, we could call him an interista given his youthful indiscretions.

(and I will be happy he is here as long as it really bugs my friends the gobbi fans. and it does).

hmm i did not see it from that perspective but we paid over the hilt for him...why does it feel like the pool of great players is so little now..

+Quote Post

Fishdoll
post Aug 16 2017, 07:11 PM
Post #11

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (Ry4n @ Aug 16 2017, 01:42 PM) *
hmm i did not see it from that perspective but we paid over the hilt for him...why does it feel like the pool of great players is so little now..

Nah. If you net it out with De Sciglio going the other way, it's 28 mln - and for a player of Bonucci's caliber, that is cheap.

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Aug 16 2017, 07:28 PM
Post #12

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (Fishdoll @ Aug 16 2017, 11:11 PM) *
Nah. If you net it out with De Sciglio going the other way, it's 28 mln - and for a player of Bonucci's caliber, that is cheap.

De Scilgio is like Fredo from The Godfather you know he was going to betray " the family " one day and it came........

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 16 2017, 08:49 PM
Post #13

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Fishdoll @ Aug 16 2017, 07:11 PM) *

Yep, in fact the Juventini are mostly p!ssed off about how we practically robbed them on this deal considering City were offering over 60m for him last summer

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Aug 16 2017, 10:05 PM
Post #14

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 17 2017, 12:49 AM) *
Yep, in fact the Juventini are mostly p!ssed off about how we practically robbed them on this deal considering City were offering over 60m for him last summer

I think thats an over reach there not that pissed off considering who they can lure for his replacement..we are in the Europa league and paid through the nose they ***** us. Lets not kid ourselves hes not getting any younger we could of gone for someone else but it looks like another quick fix for the short term which in hindsight i can agree with. He did not need to go to City we have become the New city.

This post has been edited by Ry4n: Aug 16 2017, 10:06 PM

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 17 2017, 07:38 AM
Post #15

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Ry4n @ Aug 16 2017, 10:05 PM) *
I think thats an over reach there not that pissed off considering who they can lure for his replacement..we are in the Europa league and paid through the nose they ***** us. Lets not kid ourselves hes not getting any younger we could of gone for someone else but it looks like another quick fix for the short term which in hindsight i can agree with. He did not need to go to City we have become the New city.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

Okay let me put it this way

1. We took away one of Juve's best and most important player, thus significantly weakening a direct rival while we improved our defence by a country mile compared to last season is you consider Musacchio as well

2. We signed him for 40m, while we sent DS the other way for 12m, so we basically signed him for 28m plus DS, a player who had not only stopped progressing but had started to regress

3. He's one of the best in his position, we got him because our project convinced him and he wanted to stay in Italy

4. You bet your @ss the Juventini are p!ssed off about how we got him for what is a minimal fee in today's football

5. Bonucci is a unique defender because he's not just very good stopper but he's great on the ball, Juve's tactics revolved around him starting plays from the back for them. You could clearly see against Lazio how difficult they were finding it when they were trying to do that with Chiellini or Benatia. So no, he's not easily replaceable for them, because he's more than just a great CB he's a great regista as well.

6. I blame this obsession with wanting young players only on FIFA. Fact is all our signings, bar Biglia and Bonucci are under 25s. We actually do need a couple of more experienced players to lead the team, and we got the perfect 2. Also, Bonucci is 30 years old, he's still got a good 5 years left in him playing at the top of his game

i really don't understand why anyone would be against such a move. Maybe you don't like the player, and I can sort of understand that irrational dislike thing, as we all have a list of players we feel that way about, but on a sporting level, this was a game changing transfer for us

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 08:10 AM