post Nov 24 2012, 04:10 PM
Post #31

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (Ry4n @ Nov 24 2012, 03:27 PM) *
Over-rated. Still has a lot to prove.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

He's been our best performer next to El Shaarawy. Now I'm getting dubious, have you actually seen any Milan games? First Zapata, now Montolivo. WTF?!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Nov 24 2012, 04:25 PM
Post #32

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 932

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 24 2012, 08:10 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

He's been our best performer next to El Shaarawy. Now I'm getting dubious, have you actually seen any Milan games? First Zapata, now Montolivo. WTF?!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I would say next to SES our best performers are De Sciglio and Kévin Constant not Monti sorry hes been far to inconsistent hes taking over Pirlo's role so hes got big boots to fill thats the standard Pirlo left.

This post has been edited by Ry4n: Nov 24 2012, 04:31 PM

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Nov 25 2012, 12:07 AM
Post #33

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

Now I believe in parallel universes.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 25 2012, 01:18 AM
Post #34

QUOTE (KillerMax @ Nov 25 2012, 02:07 AM) *

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Nov 25 2012, 05:29 AM
Post #35

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (KillerMax @ Nov 25 2012, 04:07 AM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 25 2012, 10:15 AM
Post #36

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Ry4n @ Nov 24 2012, 01:27 PM) *
Over-rated. Still has a lot to prove.

Oh my...

QUOTE (Ry4n @ Nov 24 2012, 04:25 PM) *

I would say next to SES our best performers are De Sciglio and Kévin Constant not Monti sorry hes been far to inconsistent hes taking over Pirlo's role so hes got big boots to fill thats the standard Pirlo left.

You beat yourself in the funniest post category with this gem right here

De Sciglio and Constant FFS??

DS as had a couple of promising games while Constant has been decent enough to hold a LB position which doesn't have any competition for the spot considering the other options we have

Montolivo has been on another level to most of the players in the majority of our games this season. Aside from SES and his goals, Monto is easy our MVP of the season so far

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Nov 25 2012, 10:23 AM
Post #37

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 25 2012, 02:15 PM) *
Oh my...

You beat yourself in the funniest post category with this gem right here

De Sciglio and Constant FFS??

DS as had a couple of promising games while Constant has been decent enough to hold a LB position which doesn't have any competition for the spot considering the other options we have

Montolivo has been on another level to most of the players in the majority of our games this season. Aside from SES and his goals, Monto is easy our MVP of the season so far

lol hes filling Pirlo's void end of story , after having a failure like Aqua....anything is better who else is going to play the Mid role other then Monto you could say the same about him in respects to Constant.
Give me a break MVP laughable (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
I wish we would have bought Poli or never sold Pirlo.

This post has been edited by Ry4n: Nov 25 2012, 10:26 AM

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 25 2012, 12:48 PM
Post #38

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Ry4n @ Nov 25 2012, 10:23 AM) *
lol hes filling Pirlo's void end of story , after having a failure like Aqua....anything is better who else is going to play the Mid role other then Monto you could say the same about him in respects to Constant.

Poli??

I'm sorry but are you trying to start up pointless debates because you really CANNOT be serious here!!

Aquilani wasn't a failure, just never given a proper chance because we did not want to pay the clause. Look at him with Fiorentina this season. He's been great for them. And I really can't take the Constant thing seriously. He's been an improvement, sure, but look at who he took the spot from FFS! Mesbah and Antonini! Even I would be an improvement over those 2!!

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Nov 25 2012, 01:20 PM
Post #39

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Great? You're overrating him. Aquilani was solid with us han, he never was more then just good. You know why? He's a choker, he never manages to play 90 on a high level, not to mention more then 1 match. He has no consistency and he's doing good with mid-table ambitious sides like Roma or Fiorentina.

+Quote Post

CHU-LIP
post Nov 25 2012, 01:25 PM
Post #40

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 7,230

QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 25 2012, 02:48 PM) *
Aquilani wasn't a failure, just never given a proper chance because we did not want to pay the clause. Look at him with Fiorentina this season. He's been great for them. And I really can't take the Constant thing seriously. He's been an improvement, sure, but look at who he took the spot from FFS! Mesbah and Antonini! Even I would be an improvement over those 2!!

Great post.

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Nov 25 2012, 01:31 PM
Post #41

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 25 2012, 04:48 PM) *
Poli??

I'm sorry but are you trying to start up pointless debates because you really CANNOT be serious here!!

lol i'm not trying to start anything i don't want to have a debate at all Han theres no need. Maybe this forum should start to go even more dead before anyone can have a different opinion then yours Han ? Its pretty much dead here as it is. You seem to not be able to take any of my posts seriously should i care really do i value your opinion so highly...

This post has been edited by Ry4n: Nov 25 2012, 01:34 PM

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Nov 25 2012, 01:34 PM
Post #42

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Nov 25 2012, 05:20 PM) *
Great? You're overrating him. Aquilani was solid with us han, he never was more then just good. You know why? He's a choker, he never manages to play 90 on a high level, not to mention more then 1 match. He has no consistency and he's doing good with mid-table ambitious sides like Roma or Fiorentina.

+1

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 25 2012, 03:37 PM
Post #43

QUOTE (Ry4n @ Nov 25 2012, 12:23 PM) *

(IMG:http://i.qkme.me/eb6.jpg)

This post has been edited by X-Offender: Nov 25 2012, 03:39 PM

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Nov 25 2012, 03:53 PM
Post #44

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Let's keep it not personal (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 25 2012, 03:54 PM
Post #45

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Nov 25 2012, 01:20 PM) *

I didn't say he was great for us, just that he's doing great for Fiorentina (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) Which tends to support your latter statement about him doing well for mid-table sides (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Anyways, the Aqui chapter is closed, I just wish that we could have shown some decency and class in the whole saga. Especially when Allegri was resorting to playing Munatri in every which way as long as Aquilani didn't get a sniff in.

Btw, have I said lately how much I just can't wait for Muntari to be fit?!! Can't wait to see all the creative ways Allegri will try to incorporate him into his 100 different formations (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

QUOTE (Ry4n @ Nov 25 2012, 01:31 PM) *
lol i'm not trying to start anything i don't want to have a debate at all Han theres no need. Maybe this forum should start to go even more dead before anyone can have a different opinion then yours Han ? Its pretty much dead here as it is. You seem to not be able to take any of my posts seriously should i care really do i value your opinion so highly...

Did I say that we couldn't discuss things??

But what you've been saying just seems like a joke to me. It's like you're trying to antagonise people by naming our most average players and saying they're great while being indifferent or not wanting our best options to play. It's like you're looking for pointless debates. Give me one other person here who would prefer Acerbi over Zapata, or one other person who thinks Constant of all people is one of our best performers of the season, I can gaurantee you that you won't find any

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 09:44 AM