Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Summer Transfers 2014

X-Offender
post Feb 7 2014, 02:23 PM
Post #46

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

According to Mediaset, we'll sign Alex (32) from PSG for free this summer (2-year contract for €2.8 million per season + option for a third year). We're also far ahead of Juve in regards to Fernando. Agazzi will be the new goalie. Our main objective will be Cerci, whom we want to get by selling Saponara to Parma.

Link

Thoughts?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Feb 7 2014, 02:31 PM
Post #47

Tuttosport says we're after Fabio Coentrao for the left flank. He'll cost around €10 million. We might get him on loan or pay his fee in installments. Coentrao on the left in order to definitely place De Sciglio on the right. Doria is our main objective in defense.

Link

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Feb 7 2014, 03:01 PM
Post #48

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,865

Without commenting on the names, I'm at least satisfied that work is being done in the right areas. I was half worried we'd be getting one more striker.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Feb 7 2014, 03:03 PM
Post #49

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

I don't like the rumors one bit. This would be another restart. I'm getting tired.

Mexes, Abate, MDS are the few players that actually play good at Milan. Now we have the chance to build on that, but as usual, we decide to turn the page and sell in order to bring in questionable "targets". Don't get me wrong, Coentrao is a good player - but do we really need him? Alex is a fair defender, yet I wonder myself, wouldn't Mexes perhaps agree cutting his salary to €2.8 million per season? Because in that case, Mexes has the advantage: he's played for years in Serie A, he's been good for Milan and he has still something to offer.

Cerci and Fernando are okay, but not game changers. I'd rather we buy one player, but with true class or at least top potential then again buying all the usual rejects we can find.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Feb 7 2014, 03:04 PM
Post #50

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Feb 7 2014, 05:01 PM) *
Without commenting on the names, I'm at least satisfied that work is being done in the right areas. I was half worried we'd be getting one more striker.

You are? I really don't think we need fullbacks right now, and that seems to be our main thing.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Feb 7 2014, 03:46 PM
Post #51

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Feb 7 2014, 03:03 PM) *
I don't like the rumors one bit. This would be another restart. I'm getting tired.

Mexes, Abate, MDS are the few players that actually play good at Milan. Now we have the chance to build on that, but as usual, we decide to turn the page and sell in order to bring in questionable "targets". Don't get me wrong, Coentrao is a good player - but do we really need him? Alex is a fair defender, yet I wonder myself, wouldn't Mexes perhaps agree cutting his salary to €2.8 million per season? Because in that case, Mexes has the advantage: he's played for years in Serie A, he's been good for Milan and he has still something to offer.

Cerci and Fernando are okay, but not game changers. I'd rather we buy one player, but with true class or at least top potential then again buying all the usual rejects we can find.

I agree. From those names mentioned, I'd get Fernando and Cerci.

Call me mad, but I think in defense we're quite covered. Abate, Rami, Mexes, MDS as starters, Zapata, Bonera and Emanuelson as subs. Maybe bring another average CB to replace Silvestre.

Obviously Agazzi is a terrible choice for first GK. We should go after Perin or Marchetti.

This is what I'd like to see for next season:

Perin
Abate - Rami - Mexes - MDS
Fernando - Montolivo
Cerci - Honda - Kaká
Balotelli

More than doable, and not very expensive, especially if that article about us having €45 million to spend is true.

+Quote Post

Jack Bauer
post Feb 7 2014, 06:53 PM
Post #52

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 6,705

“It's an amazing game, isn't it? You can't get a game at Fulham at the bottom of the Premier League and then you go to Milan!

“Years ago to get to Milan you had to be a world-class superstar.

http://www.football-italia.net/44920/%E2%8...e-down%E2%80%99

QFT

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Feb 8 2014, 04:22 PM
Post #53

CrAzY EyeS

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,723

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 7 2014, 10:23 AM) *
According to Mediaset, we'll sign Alex (32) from PSG for free this summer (2-year contract for €2.8 million per season + option for a third year). We're also far ahead of Juve in regards to Fernando. Agazzi will be the new goalie. Our main objective will be Cerci, whom we want to get by selling Saponara to Parma.

Link

Thoughts?

Alex might be okay for us for a bit (in a rotational sense), but similar situation to Essien if you ask me.

I'm not denying that Cerci is an influential player for Torino, but I'm not sure how an actual winger would fit into Milan. Hopefully if one does arrive it adds something extra to the side, and moreover, hopefully if Cerci was to arrive he wouldn't suffer a similar fate of Gilardino (big fish small pond problem)

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 7 2014, 10:31 AM) *
Tuttosport says we're after Fabio Coentrao for the left flank. He'll cost around €10 million. We might get him on loan or pay his fee in installments. Coentrao on the left in order to definitely place De Sciglio on the right. Doria is our main objective in defense.

Link

Anyone ever seen Doria in actual gameplay?

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 7 2014, 11:46 AM) *
I agree. From those names mentioned, I'd get Fernando and Cerci.

Call me mad, but I think in defense we're quite covered. Abate, Rami, Mexes, MDS as starters, Zapata, Bonera and Emanuelson as subs. Maybe bring another average CB to replace Silvestre.

Obviously Agazzi is a terrible choice for first GK. We should go after Perin or Marchetti.

This is what I'd like to see for next season:

Perin
Abate - Rami - Mexes - MDS
Fernando - Montolivo
Cerci - Honda - Kaká
Balotelli

More than doable, and not very expensive, especially if that article about us having €45 million to spend is true.

According to this article Fernando has signed a contract extension: http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/spo...ew-deal-6686510

I'm not even that familiar with him to be honest (but Im thinking I should be...) *shrugs*

Btw, what 45mil? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Feb 8 2014, 04:27 PM
Post #54

QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ Feb 8 2014, 04:22 PM) *
Alex might be okay for us for a bit (in a rotational sense), but similar situation to Essien if you ask me.

I'm not denying that Cerci is an influential player for Torino, but I'm not sure how an actual winger would fit into Milan. Hopefully if one does arrive it adds something extra to the side, and moreover, hopefully if Cerci was to arrive he wouldn't suffer a similar fate of Gilardino (big fish small pond problem)

Well, we need wingers if Seedorf plans on playing with 4-2-3-1.

Anyone ever seen Doria in actual gameplay?

Nope, haven't.

According to this article Fernando has signed a contract extension: http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/spo...ew-deal-6686510

I'm not even that familiar with him to be honest (but Im thinking I should be...) *shrugs*

Yeah, I saw that. Guess it's goodbye then.

Btw, what 45mil? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

This

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Feb 9 2014, 04:46 PM
Post #55

CrAzY EyeS

Member No.: 3,723

Galliani the new scapegoat after Allegri

(IMG:http://i39.tinypic.com/1zg6jxz.jpg)

http://acmilan-fans.com/galliani-the-scape...-after-allegri/

... I don't agree with everything written here, but there are some points to be considered.

Have a read.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Feb 9 2014, 05:36 PM
Post #56

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

Galliani was always the biggest culprit in the equation. He was the one who kept on insisting with Allegri after all. especially this summer when Roma wanted him, and he's the ones that shoulders the blame for our financial situation as well

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Feb 9 2014, 08:35 PM
Post #57

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ Feb 9 2014, 07:46 PM) *
... I don't agree with everything written here, but there are some points to be considered.

Have a read.

I think his emphasis on the FFP part was weak, this Spring we shall all know if FFP was serious or not. That being said, I agree, why should an owner shell in 60MM each season. If I was the owner, I wouldn't even consider buying Milan in the first place, burning 60MM every year just for a football game, I'd rather invest 60mm every year in Microsoft shares with their cloud computing and all (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Point being, this Spring the curtain shall fall on how legitimate FFP is and if the Berlusconi family is actually tightening its wallets or just trying to make the club FFP compliant.

+Quote Post

acid911
post Feb 10 2014, 02:14 PM
Post #58

Berretti

Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Feb 10 2014, 01:35 AM) *
I'd rather invest 60mm every year in Microsoft shares with their cloud computing and all

Smart guy. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/king.gif) Windows Azure is ready for prime time!

+Quote Post

il_diavolo_mtl
post Feb 10 2014, 05:41 PM
Post #59

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,245

Zenit St Petersburg Chasing AC Milan Striker
Russian powerhouse Zenit St Petersburg have earmarked AC Milan’s Brazilian striker Robinho as their main transfer target.

The Russian club are in the hunt for a marquee striker, and have turned their attention to the Brazilian, after Juventus’ Mirko Vucinic spurned their advances last month.

According to sportdirectnews.com, Zenit coach Luciano Spalletti is an admirer of the 30 year old Brazilian and would like to make a member of his squad before the deadline passes at the end of the month.

Robinho has three goals in 18 Serie A appearances for Milan this campaign.

DO IT!!!!!

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Feb 10 2014, 05:53 PM
Post #60

"Marquee striker" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

154 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:08 PM