Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Leonardo, Leonardo Nascimento de Araújo

Jack Bauer
post Dec 24 2010, 11:20 PM
Post #346

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,705

Two month ago when Leo was linked to Roma he said the following: "Right now it would betray my history, my past in red and black," said the former Milan player and coach.

"Little time has passed. I am still too tied to Milan. Now I would find it too much effort to work in Italy - maybe in the future, but not now."

http://www.footballitaliano.co.uk/p6_65_44...peculation.html

And that was about Roma (Not Inter, which would be much worse) just recently. Hypocrisy.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Dec 24 2010, 11:24 PM
Post #347

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 558

Good luck to him as far as I'm concerned. And if they sign Ricky good luck to him as well. I only worry about Milan and am above immature and childish actions like this (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

mishie
post Dec 24 2010, 11:26 PM
Post #348

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,072

Shocked and maybe a little disappointed in the decision. but Leo is and always will be his own man and as much as i hope he does well i just hope not to well (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
http://www.football-italia.net/blogs/jh129.html
thats worth a read to perhaps a little more insight to Leo's decision

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Dec 25 2010, 03:23 AM
Post #349

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Dec 25 2010, 12:20 AM) *
Two month ago when Leo was linked to Roma he said the following: "Right now it would betray my history, my past in red and black," said the former Milan player and coach.

"Little time has passed. I am still too tied to Milan. Now I would find it too much effort to work in Italy - maybe in the future, but not now."

And that was about Roma (Not Inter, which would be much worse) just recently. Hypocrisy.

People are fickle, they change their minds more often than their underwear. Leo made his decision. A rather unpleasant decision from a milanista point of view, but it doesn't change the fact that he's a great man. At least, that's what I think.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Dec 25 2010, 07:51 AM
Post #350

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

Its a job people. Inter are different than roma. The salaries don't compare and the ambitions don't compare either.

I would personally do the same as him If I'd want to pursure my mgmt career further. I love how people here just say that leo is who he is today because of berlu. Thats a joke.

He is who he is because he of himself and not milan or anyone else.

and all I gotta say is talking from a coaching perspective; he should refuse the inter job out of respect to the milan fans? yeah because we sure did a lot for him when he was getting railed by big papa every month and he took this job originally because galliani begged him to; he never wanted to be a coach. And then what do we do? We throw him out! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Milan, we are a family <3 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) What a joke.

So f@ck berlusconi; he is not the person who runs this club, Galliani is. The old Son of a B**** just signs checks and shows up for pictures.

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Dec 25 2010, 07:55 AM

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Dec 25 2010, 09:03 AM
Post #351

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

It's his decision really, but as far as I am concerned, he dissapointed me. Love for a club is more then just the relationship with the president/owner. And more then just one of maybe ten years.

Maybe he did not get the royal threatment, but did he honestly deserve it?
You say it was his first job? Well, Capello also started with Milan. It's not enough to cover his bad tactical decisions and his immature reactions. He managed to lead Milan into one of the biggest defeats against Inter ever, becoming virtually our modern day version of Tardelli. So, there's more then just the poor thing, he was always threated badly.

On the positive side, I'm even less concerned about Inter after this change.
Yet, his plain tactics could be more dangerous with Inter then they were with Milan. Inter has the more suitable players.

And maybe Moratti is thinking ahead and hopes signing Leo would increase his chances of getting Kaka.
What a sad person he is.

+Quote Post

Coldest
post Dec 25 2010, 09:26 AM
Post #352

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 6,462

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Dec 25 2010, 09:03 AM) *
It's his decision really, but as far as I am concerned, he dissapointed me. Love for a club is more then just the relationship with the president/owner. And more then just one of maybe ten years.

Maybe he did not get the royal threatment, but did he honestly deserve it?
You say it was his first job? Well, Capello also started with Milan. It's not enough to cover his bad tactical decisions and his immature reactions. He managed to lead Milan into one of the biggest defeats against Inter ever, becoming virtually our modern day version of Tardelli. So, there's more then just the poor thing, he was always threated badly.

On the positive side, I'm even less concerned about Inter after this change.
Yet, his plain tactics could be more dangerous with Inter then they were with Milan. Inter has the more suitable players.

And maybe Moratti is thinking ahead and hopes signing Leo would increase his chances of getting Kaka.
What a sad person he is.

After Leo's bahaviour, do you honestly think, that Kaka couldn't join Inter ? I doubt it.

+Quote Post

CHU-LIP
post Dec 25 2010, 12:26 PM
Post #353

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 7,230

QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Dec 25 2010, 12:20 AM) *

Going to Roma would have meant betraying his history. but later he goes to Inter? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huhsmileyf.gif)

+Quote Post

nuh
post Dec 25 2010, 06:29 PM
Post #354

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 1,284

i think leo was just waiting for the inter job

+Quote Post

CHU-LIP
post Dec 25 2010, 06:46 PM
Post #355

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 7,230

QUOTE (nuh @ Dec 25 2010, 07:29 PM) *
i think leo was just waiting for the inter job

It would make his words lies, and his person a hypocrite, if true. Though, to me he sounds like a hypocrite already with saying why he said no to Roma, but now accepted Inter.

I am quite happy he goes to Inter. I don't rate him as a coach, so I like the odds Inter to continue failing. I am not mad at Leonardo. It's his decision, but he lost my respect, etc. He is a big whatever to me from now on.

+Quote Post

Linkman
post Dec 25 2010, 09:07 PM
Post #356

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 7,300

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Dec 25 2010, 03:51 AM) *
Its a job people. Inter are different than roma. The salaries don't compare and the ambitions don't compare either.

I would personally do the same as him If I'd want to pursure my mgmt career further. I love how people here just say that leo is who he is today because of berlu. Thats a joke.

He is who he is because he of himself and not milan or anyone else.

and all I gotta say is talking from a coaching perspective; he should refuse the inter job out of respect to the milan fans? yeah because we sure did a lot for him when he was getting railed by big papa every month and he took this job originally because galliani begged him to; he never wanted to be a coach. And then what do we do? We throw him out! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I agree with most of this post.

And honestly, it's not like he's saying he despises Milan or anything. He took a job at Inter. They're our rivals, yes, but that's it. I think it's idiotic saying all he did for Milan is now worthless. He did great things for us, and that's great. But he's no longer working for us; I don't see any reason why he can't get a job wherever he wants.

Best of luck to Leonardo. I hope Inter gives him the support Milan didn't.

+Quote Post

nuh
post Dec 25 2010, 10:53 PM
Post #357

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 1,284

all i can say is he is dead to me leo no longer exists to me

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Dec 26 2010, 12:18 AM
Post #358

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (nuh @ Dec 25 2010, 11:53 PM) *
all i can say is he is dead to me leo no longer exists to me

(IMG:http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/1954/authenticdramaqueend.jpg)

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Dec 26 2010, 05:18 AM
Post #359

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Dec 26 2010, 06:48 AM
Post #360

Token Girl
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,800

Leo, look at the bus.

(IMG:http://i33.tinypic.com/2v0hirl.jpg)

Traditore.

+Quote Post

29 Pages V  « < 22 23 24 25 26 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 05:24 AM