han2503
post Dec 22 2010, 05:04 PM
Post #331

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Dec 22 2010, 01:19 PM) *
Ah Han, it's not even close. He was Berlusconis favorite pet for years. Milan and Silvio done so much for him, you can't even mesure.

Sure as a player Silvio might have done him some favours, but he treated him like cr@p throughout his stint as coach. Leo has worked a lot for Milan behind the scenes, let's not forget that, he helped to bring in Kaka and Pato, both players who had been highly sought out by big clubs. Leo more then paid his depth for playing a couple of games thankd to Silvio.

The public abuse dished out to him last season and throughout the summer by Silvio more then erases the small favours Silvio did for him as a player.

Like I said, I would still respect Leo even if he went over to Inter, just the simple fact that he kept his mouth shut while Silvio dragged him through the mud is enough for me. At least he has class and is a professional who still has nothing but good things to say about Milan even after what has happened
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

acid911
post Dec 22 2010, 08:21 PM
Post #332

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 22 2010, 09:04 PM) *
Like I said, I would still respect Leo even if he went over to Inter, just the simple fact that he kept his mouth shut while Silvio dragged him through the mud is enough for me. At least he has class and is a professional who still has nothing but good things to say about Milan even after what has happened

Yup, I saw him on live TV during and after Milan matches and he was wearing a red and black suit and still seemed pretty enthusiastic and passionate about the club. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Whatever grudge he has is with Mr. B and well that's okay, disagreements happen between individuals. Maybe if he could have played tag-along he would still be here. As a coach, or otherwise.

Still I respect him for keeping his mouth shut and focusing on our matches during the last month or so of our league.

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Dec 23 2010, 06:51 AM
Post #333

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 22 2010, 03:08 PM) *
Leonardo did a lot for Milan as well and Berlusconi gave him a boat load of cr@p in return (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Anyways it's a job at the end of the day, and even if Leo becomes Inter coach I still won't lose any of the respect I have for him, both as former Milan player and coach

Thats your respectful opinion, I have other reservations (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

acid911
post Dec 23 2010, 07:14 AM
Post #334

Berretti

Member No.: 3,736

A nice read. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Mostly about Cassano, but I liked the Leo bit towards the end.

Amid reports of special contract clauses on his behaviour, Milan directors note Antonio Cassano “is at a Last Chance Saloon.”

The Sampdoria player is just days away from completing his transfer to San Siro, although the legal battle with his club means he cannot play until February 1.

“I think this is a Last Chance Saloon for him and that Milan are the very best he could’ve hoped for,” director Leandro Cantamessa told Calciomercato.it.

“He was fortunate and I don’t think he wants to let this opportunity slip him by. He has talent and if he cares about himself at all, he won’t fail in this once-in-a-lifetime chance.”

There are reports that Cassano’s contract will include numerous clauses on his behaviour to safeguard the Rossoneri.

These include the option for the club to terminate his contract if he breaks the ‘code of ethics’ set out for the whole team.

Meanwhile, Cantamessa also confessed that Ronaldinho was likely to make way for Cassano.

“The players do more or less take the same role, so it could be an understandable club decision. Besides, the Coach has made it clear what he thinks.”

Ronaldinho has spent most of this season on the bench.

The Milan director also commented on reports ex-Milan legend Leonardo is ready to take over at Inter.

“I have never been anti-Inter, as they are rivals and not enemies. As for Leonardo, this is part of the profession of a Coach. There are more shocking things than this.

“I am Leonardo’s friend and spoke to him this week, purposefully avoiding any questions over his future. This too means being a friend....”

+Quote Post

William405
post Dec 23 2010, 10:34 AM
Post #335

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 7,239

Talking bout coaches,check this interview with mourinho.

http://www.football-italia.net/dec23c.html

+Quote Post

vahid
post Dec 23 2010, 09:11 PM
Post #336

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 3,912

(IMG:http://images.virgilio.it/sg/sportuni/upload/mor/0004/moratti_leo9.jpg)

Please tell me it is fake (IMG:http://parsfootball.com/anjoman/images/smilies/Smilebb%20(20).gif)

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Dec 23 2010, 09:22 PM
Post #337

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

It is fake (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

vahid
post Dec 24 2010, 08:12 PM
Post #338

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 3,912

Welcome Leonardo! Inter's new coach

WHY? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post

William405
post Dec 24 2010, 08:13 PM
Post #339

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,239

I could care less...

+Quote Post

nuh
post Dec 24 2010, 08:43 PM
Post #340

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 1,284

Fack him

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Dec 24 2010, 08:55 PM
Post #341

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

Look at the bright side, he can't drag Inter out of the **** they're in. are you people more interested in what a wrongly-treated ex-Milan coach does or winning the Scudetto?!

This post has been edited by Zed.D: Dec 24 2010, 08:56 PM

+Quote Post

Jack Bauer
post Dec 24 2010, 09:07 PM
Post #342

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 6,705

I think the fact that Leo spent so much time in Milan was a big factor for Moratti who's infantile and wants to stick it to Milan.
Even if Silvio treated him badly, joining merda is still something I wouldn't expect from someone who was a part of Milan for so many years. But feelings aside, I don't think that he's someone that can turn their season around completely at this satge. Or at least he has a lot to prove before I'd consider him someone who can.

+Quote Post

nuh
post Dec 24 2010, 09:35 PM
Post #343

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 1,284

instead of thinking of berlu he should of thought of the fans and the players and the other board members who all loved him...cuz milan are more than just berlu....i hope he gets his this year and we crush him in the derby FACK YOU LEO...he is officially the new inter coach and i am officially anti leo

+Quote Post

ForzaMaldini
post Dec 24 2010, 10:23 PM
Post #344

Pulcini 97

Member No.: 7,471

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Dec 24 2010, 08:55 PM) *
Look at the bright side, he can't drag Inter out of the **** they're in. are you people more interested in what a wrongly-treated ex-Milan coach does or winning the Scudetto?!

He's more than just an ex-milan coach.

At least... he was. Now he's just an asswhipe (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Dec 24 2010, 10:40 PM
Post #345

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

I think he's got what's necessary to get Inter back on track: motivation! If there's one thing the guy is capable of, that's motivating his players to overachieve. His tactics, on the other hand, are close to amateurish.

+Quote Post

29 Pages V  « < 21 22 23 24 25 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:57 AM