> Ac Milan Vs Atalanta, Giornata 27

kurtsimonw
post Mar 2 2009, 10:50 PM
Post #16

Prima Squadra

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,660

QUOTE (dst @ Mar 2 2009, 09:46 PM) *
Maybe you hate him ever since he eliminated England! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

No, he was one of my favourite players until '06, then he just got lazy and greedy, then he went ****. Then we signed him.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

dst
post Mar 2 2009, 11:01 PM
Post #17

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Mar 2 2009, 11:50 PM) *
No, he was one of my favourite players until '06, then he just got lazy and greedy, then he went ****. Then we signed him.

He never was one of my favorite players (always disliked his attitude) but he's now a Milan player and maybe just because of that I do like him. I think his fitness has improved a lot since the season start and still believe he can get back to being one of the very best.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Mar 2 2009, 11:17 PM
Post #18

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

In that case we should keep him IMO. That's all that matters.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 2 2009, 11:17 PM
Post #19

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Mar 2 2009, 04:17 PM) *
In that case we should keep him IMO. That's all that matters.

Imo we should sell him to city to make some profit. There are better players right now. We could enter the competition with juve for diego.

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Mar 2 2009, 11:31 PM
Post #20

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

I've given my thoughts about Diego in the transfer thread. Why don't we move transfer stuff there. This is a match thread. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Habitant
post Mar 3 2009, 05:07 AM
Post #21

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,763

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Mar 2 2009, 10:50 PM) *

hey dude u must be that english kid i played pool and hung out with in the Dominican rep in 05 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) you had the barca ronaldinho shirt (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

il_diavolo_mtl
post Mar 3 2009, 05:11 AM
Post #22

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,245

i don't think this game matters....

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 3 2009, 06:06 AM
Post #23

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (il_diavolo_mtl @ Mar 2 2009, 10:11 PM) *

actually it matters quite a bit man.

this is the table:

Inter 60 points

Juve 53 points

Milan 48 points

Fiorentina 46 points

Genoa 45 points

Roma 44 points

Cagliari 38 points

If we lose again, things will be problematic if fio, genoa, roma win their games.

Unforutanetly, reaching 4th place will be no walk in the park. 4 teams battle it out for 2 spots. Cagliari are in good form too and they can catch us easily aswell.

We have no choice but to win the next 12 games or things will be like last year and we will have to pray to the heavens.

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Mar 3 2009, 06:06 AM

+Quote Post

vnata001
post Mar 3 2009, 06:16 AM
Post #24

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 2,681

QUOTE (il_diavolo_mtl @ Mar 2 2009, 08:11 PM) *

mtl, explain whatchu mean bro

i think every game matters. We're in a race against the Viola and the Romans. We're out of the UEFA Cup, not that i really care, cuz CL qualification is just way more important. The sole objective of this season has become to survive in the top 3. It's exactly this kind of game that does matter in the battle for 3rd. It's the attitude of this game doesn't matter, only the games against viola, roma, juve, inter matter that IMO has gotten us into the delicate place we are in. We all saw how Roma battled Inter into the ground last weekend, if that isn't any indication that they're stiff competition, then i dono what is..

with that said, the formation that you posted in the Pato thread really should win us every match. But since Nesta is gone and Kaladze is hurt/shakier than ever, our defense really suffers. Paolo, while a great backline leader, doesn't have the physical capacity to do it ALL on his own, and Senderos is the kind of CB that needs someone else to cover for his mistakes. The Paolo of today is a great complementary CB, but not the one that single handedly keep the clean sheet, while accounting for the offense with assists from the back like the Paolo of old.

..BECAUSE of this, Carlo needs to change his bad habit of taking off our attackers and leaving the vulnerable defense exposed with a bunch of DMs who can't possess the ball in the other half. It really truly is this bad habit of his that has cost us so many points this season. So many matches we have played dynamically upfront, creating lots of chances, but suddenly he does one of those Pato/Dinho off, Favalli/Emerson/Flamini/Janku on subs that we've become so accustomed to this seasn, and we instantly stop playing in the other half and defend for the duration of the game, and eventually concede the heart breaking equalizer/winner in the closing stages. This has been Carlo's biggest flaw. This game is huge for him. I'm sure with kaka back we'll get a lead. Its up to Carlo to win some games for us with SOME form of ingenuity. He MUST see that what he's done this far won't work.

I see this game as really important for Carlo. For all the negativity directed towards the team, we still have the pieces to be top drawer. Injuries have ravaged the team, but we're recovering our top players again for this one. If we struggle for much longer to pick up points and maintain the ever decreasing cushioning we have with 4th place, and god forbid lose out on CL again, we could experience a lull for 2+ seasons.

Carletto, you have from now until the end of the year to prove you're capable of greatness. please show us..

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post Mar 3 2009, 06:16 AM
Post #25

Dida per sempre

Member No.: 3,563

QUOTE (Darunia @ Mar 2 2009, 12:48 PM) *
This is Gazzetta's current projected lineup (and yes it is very sad indeed):

Abbiati

Zambrotta Bonera Maldini Jankulovski

Beckham Emerson Pirlo Seedorf

Pato Inzaghi

Well they must have forgotten about Flamini, he would start over Emerson.

Beckham just further proves that you can suck nuggets here and still be allowed to start.

And also starting Emerson, Inzaghi...with a lineup like this, I think Carlo just doesn't care anymore and just wants the season to end already.

+Quote Post

il_diavolo_mtl
post Mar 3 2009, 06:34 AM
Post #26

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (MizNelson @ Mar 3 2009, 12:16 AM) *
Beckham just further proves that you can suck nuggets here and still be allowed to start.

And also starting Emerson, Inzaghi...with a lineup like this, I think Carlo just doesn't care anymore and just wants the season to end already.

QUOTE (il_diavolo_mtl @ Mar 2 2009, 11:11 PM) *

It doesn't matter because i feel that carlo has little will to back the ambitions of the club.
Maybe it's our fault as fans but i think he believes there is nothing he can do to save his job at this point, hr would just be setting up his replacement (if any)... this season was doomed a moth ago with all these rumblings about ronnie/kaka then kaka sale, then the terrible injuries then beckham being brought in with or without carlo's agreeing. the sooner this season is over the better.Carlo he has come under ALOT of criticism has must feel he is as good as gone by the lineups (i just read emerson's name :S) and very questionable subs.
The sooner we close the book on 09 the better!
sign, sealed delivered.
Don't misquote me i will watch all the games and never stop cheering for those who earn their colors (pato, flamini...)I just feel if there was ever a time to really reward hard-workers, whether viudez or flamini, for their hard work throughout the same(or in practice) it's starting them in these next games, above skill/tactical exaggeration, i want fire and passion out of this team in more faces then our trophy 19-year old and, say Abbiati.

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post Mar 3 2009, 06:41 AM
Post #27

Dida per sempre

Member No.: 3,563

QUOTE (il_diavolo_mtl @ Mar 2 2009, 09:34 PM) *
if there was ever a time to really reward hard workers, whether viudez or flamini

I couldn't judge Viudez to be anything since hardly anyone's seen him at all this season.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 3 2009, 06:42 AM
Post #28

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (il_diavolo_mtl @ Mar 2 2009, 11:34 PM) *
It doesn't matter because i feel that carlo has little will to back the ambitions of the club.
Maybe it's our fault as fans but i think he believes there is nothing he can do to save his job at this point, hr would just be setting up his replacement (if any)... this season was doomed a moth ago with all these rumblings about ronnie/kaka then kaka sale, then the terrible injuries then beckham being brought in with or without carlo's agreeing. the sooner this season is over the better.Carlo he has come under ALOT of criticism has must feel he is as good as gone by the lineups (i just read emerson's name :S) and very questionable subs.
The sooner we close the book on 09 the better!
sign, sealed delivered.
Don't misquote me i will watch all the games and never stop cheering for those who earn their colors (pato, flamini...)I just feel if there was ever a time to really reward hard-workers, whether viudez or flamini, for their hard work throughout the same(or in practice) it's starting them in these next games, above skill/tactical exaggeration, i want fire and passion out of this team in more faces then our trophy 19-year old and, say Abbiati.

I dont think your right on that man. If we get 3rd which is our objective, galliani has stated he can finish his contract. Why carlo is doing the retarted things hes doing in games, I even as a coach cannot explain.

+Quote Post

il_diavolo_mtl
post Mar 3 2009, 06:47 AM
Post #29

Giovanissimi Nazionali

he is visibly uncomfortable, and i wouldn't be surprised if this Milan adventure would make him think of retiring, he won the trophies he really don't need to prove himself to anyone.
i, like the rest of you, am only speculating.

This post has been edited by il_diavolo_mtl: Mar 3 2009, 07:03 AM

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Mar 3 2009, 06:48 AM
Post #30

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 932

My prediction for this one is home win , Milan winning 3-0 with two goals from Pato and one from Jankulovski !!!

FORZA MILAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devilsmiley.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devilsmiley.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devilsmiley.gif)

This post has been edited by Ry4n: Mar 3 2009, 06:50 AM

+Quote Post

23 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:04 PM