> Serie A - Week 36 - Atalanta - Milan, Date: 13/05/17 Time: 20:45 CET

han2503
post May 12 2017, 04:46 PM
Post #1

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

Last difficult match of the season, not that it matters much with the way things are going, it's obvious that3/4 of the players on this team have already mentally checked out and with rumours continually reiterating that about 12 players will be sold/released it doesn't help matters much in this respect

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ May 12 2017, 09:22 AM) *
I don't have a problem accepting Allegri is a great coach. He's a much better coach than he was at Milan. Why must that piss us off?

Seedorf and Pirlo were better for us than they were at their previous clubs. Carletto was better for us than he ever was for Juve. It's football. It's normal. People improve with experience and new knowledge. I can live with that.

Btw. New match thread? Apparently with our injuries and suspensions in defence and midfield, we might be in with three at the back. De Sciglio as one of the CBs.

Do we really think we can take on Gasperini with his patented formation? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

Well the injuries have ate away at this squad but last I read Romagnoli is looking likely to make it back, but Montella will still most likely play with 3 at the back (I think it's a good move tbh, something simply had to change, the 4-3-3 wasn't working while everyone has been fast asleep, at least this way we can congest that problematic midfield area)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies

d'Arc.LP
post May 14 2017, 05:19 PM
Post #2

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,786

I wrote that comment while the game was still on and we were loosing.

+Quote Post

han2503
post May 14 2017, 08:47 PM
Post #3

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ May 14 2017, 05:19 PM) *
I wrote that comment while the game was still on and we were loosing.

Gotcha, still, we would have been level on points with them and would still remain 6th as our head-to-head is better against them

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2024 - 12:48 AM