> Disappointed over Milan Derby Ticket Decision

Motoko
post Mar 29 2011, 06:26 PM
Post #1

Pulcini 99

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,734

Hello there

I was until a few days ago a lucky football fan with tickets to the Milan Derby for me and my girlfriend (who is a huge AC fan and the trip was intended as a birthday present). Because the match date has been switched AC have decided to only let Cuore Rossonero members transfer their tickets to the new date, meaning we were no longer able to go.

Needless to say this decision has left me deeply angry, frustrated and upset. I couldn't care less about seeing the match, I just wanted to take my girlfriend to it. Also, there has been no explanation and I simply do not understand why tickets that were valid for the 3rd are no longer valid for the 2nd, irrespective of who bought them.

I'm posting to the forum out the desperate hope that someone, somewhere may know of a way to get in contact with the club just so I can get something approaching an explanation from them. I know it's not going to achieve anything and is quite frankly a hopeless endeavour but if anyone has any help or advice they can offer I'd greatly appreciate it.

John
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

acid911
post Mar 29 2011, 07:07 PM
Post #2

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,736

Yeah, I've been hearing this a lot (and reading up a bit on it over the net as well). (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) Not a fan of this decision at all, there should always be some space for a few general and International members. A few of my friend over from the US had planned trips, and now they have plainly been refunded the ticket amount.

Understandably, there is a reason behind it, but still.

+Quote Post

Milan Are Brilli...
post Mar 29 2011, 07:16 PM
Post #3

Berretti
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 90

QUOTE (Motoko @ Mar 29 2011, 06:26 PM) *
I couldn't care less about seeing the match, I just wanted to take my girlfriend to it.

They do it for reasons like this.

+Quote Post

servbot
post Mar 29 2011, 09:15 PM
Post #4

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,771

That's still pretty stupid. This guy had tickets purchased, there is no reason he should be refused to go now just because the matchday changed. Once the ticket was sold, the sale should be final on both sides.

+Quote Post

acid911
post Mar 29 2011, 09:45 PM
Post #5

Berretti

Member No.: 3,736

Yes, and there are some hardcore/diehard Milan fans who seems to have missed out on this. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) The web is full of tales like these, I can't believe they couldn't even find a 1000 seats for them. That's what, 0.01% percent give or take. And to think people had planned this for years.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Mar 29 2011, 10:03 PM
Post #6

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

That's pretty disgraceful. Have they at least offered a refund?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 10:58 PM