> Kaka: I don't want to leave Milan

Tennie
post Jun 2 2009, 08:51 PM
Post #31

Token Girl
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,800

They're all sourcing it back to the Spanish press. And, well, it sells papers in places other than Madrid.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Minami
post Jun 2 2009, 08:55 PM
Post #32

Esordienti A 95

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 1,685

on mialnnews they say that chelsea have offered 80mill for kaka and stopped real madrid from signing him...

http://milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=7863

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jun 2 2009, 08:56 PM
Post #33

Primavera

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,265

Chelsea vs Madrid. it'd be an interesting bidding war.

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Jun 2 2009, 08:56 PM
Post #34

Token Girl
Group Icon

Not exactly off topic but...when are the EU parliament elections?

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Jun 2 2009, 08:57 PM
Post #35

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

Money is good but we can't just sell him if were going to sell him. We have to get players out of this. Either dutch players from madrid or maybe essien and co from chelsea.

+Quote Post

dst
post Jun 2 2009, 08:59 PM
Post #36

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (Tennie @ Jun 2 2009, 10:56 PM) *

This Sunday.

+Quote Post

Minami
post Jun 2 2009, 08:59 PM
Post #37

Esordienti A 95

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 1,685

QUOTE (Tennie @ Jun 2 2009, 09:56 PM) *

on sunday...why do you ask? do you think it has something with berlusconi and his need of money or something like that??

+Quote Post

Rivaldo
post Jun 2 2009, 09:01 PM
Post #38

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 1,063

Offers:

Real - 64.5 mln. to Milan + 9 to Kaka
Chelsea - 80 mln. to Milan + 12 to Kaka

Where is offers from Milan?? I Hope Kaka'll stay as he told this morning.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 2 2009, 09:02 PM
Post #39

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

This is getting way beyond rediculous, the Spanish and English press joined in a bidding war against eachother, and at this point it's become who will come out with the most over the top story.

Kaka made himself pretty clear, Berlu likes to over dramatise things so now he'll say the offer is hard to resist at the end of the summer he'll swoop in with his cape and sward and say that he was the one that stopped everything because he loves Milan and Kaka, bla, bla...

Berlu has been using Milan as a political tool for years now, wake up people.

Next week Real will be going all out for Ronaldo, the one after that Fabregas, it's a never ending story get used to it

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Jun 2 2009, 09:06 PM
Post #40

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 2 2009, 02:02 PM) *
This is getting way beyond rediculous, the Spanish and English press joined in a bidding war against eachother, and at this point it's become who will come out with the most over the top story.

Kaka made himself pretty clear, Berlu likes to over dramatise things so now he'll say the offer is hard to resist at the end of the summer he'll swoop in with his cape and sward and say that he was the one that stopped everything because he loves Milan and Kaka, bla, bla...

Berlu has been using Milan as a political tool for years now, wake up people.

Next week Real will be going all out for Ronaldo, the one after that Fabregas, it's a never ending story get used to it

I wouldn't be so sure this time man. Yes he did say hes staying but its way to early in the transfer market for negotiations liket his to take place if it weren't true. Galliani is in spain, its june 2, and berlu comes out and says he can't hold on to kaka.

This thing is not going to go on for 3 months, so i'm thinking there is seriousness in this.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Jun 2 2009, 09:09 PM
Post #41

Allievi Nazionali

Real Madrid have agreed a €65m fee with AC Milan for Kaka, according to Cadena SER radio station.

The Brazilian has been linked with a move to the Spanish giants for years, but with former president Florentino Perez once again taking control this week, speculation has reached fever pitch.

Now, sources in Spain report that the conditions have been agreed, and Cadena SER asserts that the €65m price tag is agreed by all parties.

All that remains now are some personal matters to attend to with Kaka, who is set to earn €9m a year (€175,000 a week) for the next five seasons.

The 27-year-old is on international duty as Brazil prepare to take on Uruguay this weekend, meaning that he cannot be present to physically sign a deal in Madrid for now.

+Quote Post

dst
post Jun 2 2009, 09:11 PM
Post #42

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) what's going on? Everyone is trying to be the first to report the deal...

It would be huge if Real manage to snatch both Kaka and CR!

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Jun 2 2009, 09:12 PM
Post #43

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (dst @ Jun 2 2009, 02:11 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) what's going on? Everyone is trying to be the first to report the deal...

It would be huge if Real manage to snatch both Kaka and CR!

It would not be huge at all. We lose our best player and so do united to those c****

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Jun 2 2009, 09:15 PM
Post #44

Token Girl
Group Icon

Han, I'm wondering if this IS a Berlusconi trick this time. He's taken a beating in the Italian press over the whole incident with the 18 year old. Needs to save face a little.

(In other words, neither Fishdoll nor I have seen anything to believe in these insane transfer rumors -- yet. not excluding the possibility, just stating that it's all speculation and the only hard fact we have is that Galliani had dinner with Perez. That's it.)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 2 2009, 09:15 PM
Post #45

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Jun 2 2009, 09:06 PM) *
I wouldn't be so sure this time man. Yes he did say hes staying but its way to early in the transfer market for negotiations liket his to take place if it weren't true. Galliani is in spain, its june 2, and berlu comes out and says he can't hold on to kaka.

This thing is not going to go on for 3 months, so i'm thinking there is seriousness in this.

I didn't mean that this will go on all summer, what I meant when I said at the end of the summer was really to over emphasise things. What I meant is that when everything seems to be a done deal he'll swoop in and save the day, just like he did with Man City. Man City pretty much admitted that Milan played them and had no intention to sell Kaka in the first place.

You know, I know I'm going to get flamed for this but whatever I'm just going to say it. Kaka has really declined in these last 2 seasons, injuries and form have really done him in, he's lost about 65% of his pace, he's not as lethal anymore. I think that if we are ever going to sell him it should be now, because if we wait another year his price will drop to about half if he has another bad season.

He's 27 going to turn 28 he cannot be concidered a youngster anymore no matter what we all like to think. Milan really have to think about the future. And if selling Kaka will make for a better future for Milan then I say we should go for it. If he was the same Kaka as he was 2 years ago before the injuries I say no way. But atm I don't think it;s feasable to keep him.

If we can skin Chelsea or Mardid with a massive selling price I say go for it, get as much money as we can from either team plus a player (Chelsea-Essien, Madrid-Sneijder). And use the cash to get a WC CB and striker.

+Quote Post

43 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:26 AM