Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Screw this management.

Linkman
post May 28 2014, 04:10 AM
Post #1

Esordienti A 95

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 7,300

I seriously can't stand watching them do this to Seedorf. Won't be watching this season. So long fellas, see you in a season or two maybe.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

acid911
post May 28 2014, 04:27 AM
Post #2

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,736

Don't watch, but stay, man. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) I'm with you all the way in condemning the management (and hoping that they get all the humiliation that they deserve with these volatile decision), but still, you can find your way around it, drop in every now and then.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post May 28 2014, 06:28 AM
Post #3

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,865

As much as I'd love to get on the bandwagon and feel horrid about Seedorf (I do actually), I have to hold my horses and see what the reasons given are.

Perhaps Seedorf really never had the dressing room, and it was Silvio and co. telling the players to put up till season end. In that case it makes no sense to continue on with Zee.

It was a mistake to hire him on a long contract for sure, but better to correct it as soon as possible rather than extending one's woes.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post May 28 2014, 09:45 AM
Post #4

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ May 28 2014, 06:28 AM) *
As much as I'd love to get on the bandwagon and feel horrid about Seedorf (I do actually), I have to hold my horses and see what the reasons given are.

Perhaps Seedorf really never had the dressing room, and it was Silvio and co. telling the players to put up till season end. In that case it makes no sense to continue on with Zee.

It was a mistake to hire him on a long contract for sure, but better to correct it as soon as possible rather than extending one's woes.

Can't say you're wrong with that logic.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post May 28 2014, 01:03 PM
Post #5

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

Some people deserve the benefit of the doubt, Silvio is not one of those.

+Quote Post

Danny
post May 28 2014, 01:49 PM
Post #6

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,730

No true Milan fan will abandon the club no matter what the idiots at the top do.

Support the team, not those who run it.

I'll still be here come rain or shine and I know Linkman will too.

Just an emotional reaction which come match day he'll change his mind on.

I myself am taking time out of Rangers given the cr*p going on there but I know I'll be there come match day.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post May 28 2014, 04:38 PM
Post #7

If the next few years are going to be a repetition of last season, then I wouldn't be surprised if many people stopped their support. It'd be too much to handle.

+Quote Post

Danny
post May 28 2014, 09:42 PM
Post #8

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 28 2014, 03:38 PM) *
If the next few years are going to be a repetition of last season, then I wouldn't be surprised if many people stopped their support. It'd be too much to handle.

It's just too deep in the blood for us to stop.

Believe me, I totally emphasise and sympathise but no matter how awful it gets, love for your team(s) is always going to win in the end.

+Quote Post

han2503
post May 28 2014, 09:59 PM
Post #9

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

If I didn't stop watching this season or last when our football was so bad it drove you to literally wanting to gouge your eyes out with a blunt and rusty object, then it's safe to say that I'll never stop watching this team play, no matter what happens.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post May 29 2014, 12:04 AM
Post #10

One awful season is bearable. 4-5 consecutive ones? I'm not so sure.

+Quote Post

dst
post May 29 2014, 12:58 AM
Post #11

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

I've always felt a bit guilty supporting a team that's so successful so I don't mind enduring the hard times now. It's a bit romantic as well, the struggle to get through this and all that. I don't watch nearly as many football games as I used to, I felt really disappointed seeing Maldini treated like that in his last game and ever since I spend more time watching US sports than football.

You can't stop supporting your team though if you really love her. If what you love is your team's success that's a different thing.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post May 29 2014, 02:04 AM
Post #12

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

I feel like I'm punished enough supporting Villa and England. Give me a break!

+Quote Post

Danny
post May 29 2014, 09:07 AM
Post #13

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 29 2014, 01:04 AM) *
I feel like I'm punished enough supporting Villa and England. Give me a break!

Rangers. Scotland.

'Nuff said.

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post May 29 2014, 12:22 PM
Post #14

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ May 28 2014, 09:28 AM) *

I believe a lot of it has to do with Clarence's critisism of previous results and I believe there might be a fire behind all this smoke; like Seedorf's technical and tactical skills as a coach and his transfer demands, and/or new staff (especially with replacing Tassotti).

I adore Seedorf and Pippo, as they were instramental in hundreds of Milan's games. To swap Clarense for someone outside the Milan house-hold would have been too bitter to swallow. But to replace him with another Milan favorite would calm the tensions a little.

Inzaghi is a fresh choice. He brings a lot of enthusiasm, he is a figure nobody could have a rift with. Maybe in a new capacity that could change, but otherwise, he has done extremely well at the youth level, especially since he only joined them in 2012. Might be a little too early for the senior squad, but if we are looking for growth by instilling a sense of belonging, the Pippo is the choice. Especially when considering what limited capabilities Milan have today.

+Quote Post

dst
post May 29 2014, 01:22 PM
Post #15

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (Danny @ May 29 2014, 09:07 AM) *
Rangers. Scotland.

'Nuff said.

Rangers?

And national teams, well, who here has seen his nation's team win a cup? I have because my team got unbelievably lucky but that's it.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:11 PM