Guests cannot vote 

Fillipo Simone
post Aug 24 2006, 01:38 AM
Post #1

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

Suppose he is the only striker left to pick (I reall don`t have a clue why we are not trying to bring Tevez, Drogba, Adriano or Klose instead)...would you pick "the Ronaldo" or stay rather armed with lethal strikers like Borrielo and Amoroso?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

GULLIVER
post Aug 24 2006, 01:45 AM
Post #2

Esordienti A 95

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 1,214

Who votes, YES????? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Aug 24 2006, 02:35 AM
Post #3

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,388

Well, if I have to choose between Amoroso, Boriello and Ronaldo, I will definitely pick Ronaldo. What kind of question is that? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

+Quote Post

gal_kenny
post Aug 24 2006, 03:55 AM
Post #4

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 2,128

You guys should not underestimate The ronaldo. He is still the best striker in the world but Sheva is my best in the world. What if The Ronaldo comes and starts playing well for us and we start winning trophies u would say i guess he's not bad after all. Let us wait and see. If ronaldo comes he can help us win trophies. Don't underestimate him.

+Quote Post

misha
post Aug 24 2006, 04:06 AM
Post #5

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 787

QUOTE (gal_kenny @ Aug 24 2006, 04:55 AM)
You guys should not underestimate The ronaldo. He is still the best striker in the world

WAS

+Quote Post

sansiro1708
post Aug 24 2006, 05:18 AM
Post #6

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 2,321

QUOTE (gal_kenny @ Aug 23 2006, 10:55 PM)
You guys should not underestimate The ronaldo. He is still the best striker in the world but Sheva is my best in the world. What if The Ronaldo comes and starts playing well for us and we start winning trophies u would say i guess he's not bad after all. Let us wait and see. If ronaldo comes he can help us win trophies. Don't underestimate him.

lol we should not underestimete boriello and amoroso who knows ????
LOL

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Aug 24 2006, 07:23 AM
Post #7

7th Heaven

Member No.: 821

QUOTE (mishale @ Aug 24 2006, 01:06 PM)
WAS

IS....

+Quote Post

amancik
post Aug 24 2006, 08:51 AM
Post #8

Milanfan to Death

Member No.: 11

Ronaldo! ... I'd welcome him ... but as many people say, Torres, Tevez etc ... were all better options ...

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Aug 24 2006, 09:12 AM
Post #9

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

well since we only have the skills of Boriello and Amoroso I guess Ronaldo is a no-brainer. He IS LESS OF A HAS-BEEN than Amoroso. Who is a good team man, a 'good apple' (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) but not the world-beating striker we need.

+Quote Post

pacang
post Aug 24 2006, 10:48 AM
Post #10

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 2,171

agreed.. we sign ronaldo now, & he will score.. but in the next few years, he'll lose his pace n we will face the same problem as we face right now.. consider if we sign Tevez or Torres.. at least for the next few years, we won't have to search for a new striker.. they hv a lot dat they can learn from the experts (senior players of Milan ofcourse) & will become one of the world most feared striker..

As in defence, Gallas will be a good signing..

+Quote Post

Herou
post Aug 24 2006, 12:09 PM
Post #11

Pulcini 99

Member No.: 609

Ronaldo bid failed?

Reports in Spain are suggesting that the negotiations for Ronaldo’s transfer from Real Madrid to Milan have ground to a halt.

The deal seemed near to being closed on Wednesday evening, when Rossoneri Vice-President Adriano Galliani and director general Ariedo Braida flew to Madrid.

The officials met Real President Ramon Calderon and sporting director Predrag Mijatovic, but Spanish newspapers AS and Marca are now claiming that their bid failed.

The Spanish giants apparently insisted on Milan midfielder Kaka being included in the deal, despite the Rossoneri reiterating that he was not for sale.

The Rossoneri tabled an offer of £15.7m for Ronaldo, but AS states that the Merengues are not willing to let him go for less than £21.5m, especially if they cannot get Kaka in exchange.

O Fenomeno’s hopes of returning to the city thus seem over at least for the time being, although the story may not be at its end.

Inter have not ruled out a move to bring the Brazilian back to San Siro and have allegedly proposed a swap deal to Real Madrid involving Adriano, but Calderon does not seem interested in this option.

channel4.com

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Aug 24 2006, 12:37 PM
Post #12

Insert cool title here<--
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,792

QUOTE (Herou @ Aug 24 2006, 11:09 AM)
Ronaldo bid failed?

Reports in Spain are suggesting that the negotiations for Ronaldo’s transfer from Real Madrid to Milan have ground to a halt.

The deal seemed near to being closed on Wednesday evening, when Rossoneri Vice-President Adriano Galliani and director general Ariedo Braida flew to Madrid.

The officials met Real President Ramon Calderon and sporting director Predrag Mijatovic, but Spanish newspapers AS and Marca are now claiming that their bid failed.

The Spanish giants apparently insisted on Milan midfielder Kaka being included in the deal, despite the Rossoneri reiterating that he was not for sale.

The Rossoneri tabled an offer of £15.7m for Ronaldo, but AS states that the Merengues are not willing to let him go for less than £21.5m, especially if they cannot get Kaka in exchange.

O Fenomeno’s hopes of returning to the city thus seem over at least for the time being, although the story may not be at its end.

Inter have not ruled out a move to bring the Brazilian back to San Siro and have allegedly proposed a swap deal to Real Madrid involving Adriano, but Calderon does not seem interested in this option.

channel4.com

You just made my day.

IS....

How can talk about a guy that is just standing near the box, waiting for the ball to get in front of his feet, who is to lazy to move his damn fat *** for a few meters more to actually WALK A FEW METERS for the f@cking ball the best striker in the world?

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Aug 24 2006, 01:57 PM
Post #13

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (LaPalma @ Aug 24 2006, 12:37 PM)
You just made my day.
How can talk about a guy that is just standing near the box, waiting for the ball to get in front of his feet, who is to lazy to move his damn fat *** for a few meters more to actually WALK A FEW METERS for the f@cking ball the best striker in the world?

I wouldn't rate him so low LaPalma. He definitely isn't the striker he used to be, but he's not THAT bad.

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Aug 24 2006, 02:10 PM
Post #14

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 24 2006, 06:57 AM)
I wouldn't rate him so low LaPalma. He definitely isn't the striker he used to be, but he's not THAT bad.

He is not THAT bad, in fact he is still very lethal. But if you watch Brazil's WC games, you will see how lazy he was and how many chances he missed just because he couldn't/ didn't want to run 1 meter to get the ball... It was horrible to watch.

+Quote Post

rjpado
post Aug 24 2006, 02:11 PM
Post #15

Pulcini 97

Member No.: 353

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 24 2006, 08:38 AM)
would you pick "the Ronaldo" or stay rather armed with lethal strikers like Borrielo and Amoroso?

if that is the actual question, i'd pick ronaldo over borrielo and amoroso anyday. i dont even understand how people voted no for ronaldo. are you saying that were better off with amoroso and borrielo?

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:39 AM