Reply to this topicStart new topic
> [IT] Serie A 2014-15

Ry4n
post Dec 30 2014, 09:22 PM
Post #331

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 932

Managed to get some tickets to this game was pretty sick !

Team looked really good too.

This post has been edited by Ry4n: Dec 30 2014, 09:32 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 30 2014, 09:23 PM
Post #332

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

Thanks for the ratings Danny, for once I can't disagree with you because I totally forgot about this (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

I just posted about it in the friendlies thread, anyone know if highlights have been uploaded?

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Dec 30 2014, 09:47 PM
Post #333

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

So that you can complain once again? No thanks (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jan 8 2015, 12:48 AM
Post #334

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

Mediaset saying Inter are very close to Shaqiri: €2 million for the loan, €12 million in June and €1 million of bonuses. Wow, that's a steal. Why couldn't we go after him? Instead we settled for lukewarm/free Cerci. Meh...

+Quote Post

Danny
post Jan 8 2015, 02:26 AM
Post #335

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,730

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jan 7 2015, 11:48 PM) *
Mediaset saying Inter are very close to Shaqiri: €2 million for the loan, €12 million in June and €1 million of bonuses. Wow, that's a steal. Why couldn't we go after him? Instead we settled for lukewarm/free Cerci. Meh...

Well they're not the only ones. Liverpool and Stoke too. Yes. Fucking Stoke.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30715283

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jan 8 2015, 10:17 AM
Post #336

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jan 8 2015, 12:48 AM) *

So 14m for Shaqiri, but you guys think it's a good deal to spend 20 on an average striker like Destro....

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jan 8 2015, 10:24 AM
Post #337

Primavera
Group Icon

Indeed.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jan 8 2015, 11:36 AM
Post #338

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

If Inter get Shaqiri for anything less than 20m, it's a steal and a real show of what good business is. All while we're celebrating swapping the average Torres for the equally average Cerci and patting Galliani on the back for it while he's already tooting his own horn enough as it is

+Quote Post

Danny
post Jan 8 2015, 12:40 PM
Post #339

Allievi Nazionali

You've never rated Cerci Han, I respect that, but how you can compare him to the disgustingly poor Torres is completely beyond me.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jan 8 2015, 02:14 PM
Post #340

Primavera
Group Icon

Well, it really matters little. Sure, Cerci is a good player, but will he make the difference? All the while we spent weeks and weeks for chasing big players like Torres and Cerci (and then the next period by wanting to get rid of most of those players), Inter snap Shaqiri (or at least try), Juve sign Pogba, etc.

That's the main problem. We operate on so many levels wrongly: a) our talent scouts are not sufficient, (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) we waste money on players like Zaccardo who are needless fillers, c) we "spin" transfer periods with "big names" - meaning we sign players out of form, shape, has-been's and never-were's. All the while more serious business get's past us.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jan 8 2015, 02:22 PM
Post #341

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (Danny @ Jan 8 2015, 02:26 AM) *
Well they're not the only ones. Liverpool and Stoke too. Yes. Fucking Stoke.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30715283

Nah, those were just rumors. Inter are the only ones really pushing the deal through. Today they met Bayern, and apparently Shaqiri is a done deal. The announcement should come soon. €15 million in total.

Source: Mediaset

Great deal for them. I really rate Shaqiri. We should have gone for him, but we are so cheap nowadays €15 million is too much for our pockets. And to think Inter are prone to breaking FFP regulation, yet they're spending important amounts on good players. Just goes to show you that FFP is not what's holding us back, but the unwillingness of our senile president is. F*ck this club, f*ck this management. F*ck everyone.

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Jan 8 2015, 04:23 PM
Post #342

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,786

Shaqiri will shine in Serie A. He's great, young and has lots of potential. Since he was at Basel I wanted him to come to Milan, but I guess now 15m are too much for us.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Jan 8 2015, 04:32 PM
Post #343

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jan 8 2015, 01:14 PM) *
Well, it really matters little. Sure, Cerci is a good player, but will he make the difference? All the while we spent weeks and weeks for chasing big players like Torres and Cerci (and then the next period by wanting to get rid of most of those players), Inter snap Shaqiri (or at least try), Juve sign Pogba, etc.

That's the main problem. We operate on so many levels wrongly: a) our talent scouts are not sufficient, (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) we waste money on players like Zaccardo who are needless fillers, c) we "spin" transfer periods with "big names" - meaning we sign players out of form, shape, has-been's and never-were's. All the while more serious business get's past us.

Inter have UEL. Big difference. They've also reappointed a well-respected manager and that makes them more attractive, as does their wealth.

They're rubbish as a team but they're trying to fix that, while we are a better team with a pretty poor manager and an unwillingness to shell out big money on either transfers or wages.

If I was a total neutral I'd go to Inter, not Milan. Horrible to say that, but we don't look attractive or...critically...ambitious.

As for Cerci, he nor the love child of Ronaldo/Messi/Suarez will make any difference if Pippo continues to manage us as poorly as he did V Sassuolo.

No point if you have the tools but can't find the power button to turn them on.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Jan 8 2015, 04:33 PM
Post #344

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jan 8 2015, 01:22 PM) *
Nah, those were just rumors. Inter are the only ones really pushing the deal through. Today they met Bayern, and apparently Shaqiri is a done deal. The announcement should come soon. €15 million in total.

Source: Mediaset

Great deal for them. I really rate Shaqiri. We should have gone for him, but we are so cheap nowadays €15 million is too much for our pockets. And to think Inter are prone to breaking FFP regulation, yet they're spending important amounts on good players. Just goes to show you that FFP is not what's holding us back, but the unwillingness of our senile president is. F*ck this club, f*ck this management. F*ck everyone.

F*ck you.

I kid (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

This post has been edited by Danny: Jan 8 2015, 04:34 PM

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jan 8 2015, 05:09 PM
Post #345

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Danny @ Jan 8 2015, 12:40 PM) *
You've never rated Cerci Han, I respect that, but how you can compare him to the disgustingly poor Torres is completely beyond me.

How good or bad Torres is has little bearing here.

The point is that we first spent an entire month trying to get him for nothing off of Chelsea, then traded him for the loan of Cerci, an average player by all accounts imo, who never accomplished anything bar one good season for a mid-table side like Torino. And you and many others lauded the piece of business by Galliani.

You guys also think it's good business for us to spend 20m on Destro, another average Italian player

All this while Inter are closing out an amazing deal for an equally amazing and talented player for much less than what you guys want us to pay for Destro.

Just goes to show how Galliani's strategy is working, that you guys would laud his work in the transfer market when all he does is tie on weights to our ankles so we can sink deeper and deeper each season.

Cerci next to Shaqiri is like comparing canned tuna with filet mignon

But I guess a lot of Milan fans nowadays seem content with canned tuna, as long as we bring in someone they're happy, no matter the fact that they're worse than what we already currently have

Also Danny, EL really has no bearing on the matter. Top players want CL, not the second fiddle competition that no one cares about. The fact that Inter are where they are in the table atm, but they can still convince this player to join them is good business.

Had we approached him with a SERIOUS proposal we would have had just as much chance as them and would have mostly fallen to personal preference for the player. But the problem is that we're never really serious about any player unless there's a chance of Galliani hustling him off his team for free or some bogus loan deal

+Quote Post

44 Pages V  « < 21 22 23 24 25 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 02:31 PM