Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Apr 21 2007, 10:08 PM
Post #2

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

Again ... Too fast (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

I think Milan will play with a similar line up to the one agaisnt Cagliari .. And with Ronni on form, there is no need to worry (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devil.gif)

+Quote Post

dst
post Apr 21 2007, 10:15 PM
Post #3

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

Just don't concede this time! I know Ronie will score... everyone knows it!

We have played all season long with the back-up CBs. I blame Carlo for they seem to have learned nothing! This is sad...

Anyway... Torino is on Calgiari's level. Forza Milan! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Apr 21 2007, 11:32 PM
Post #4

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

I'm glad we have easy fixtures this season around such an important time of the year for us, last season we where stuck having to play Inter and the hench men of Messina before both legs against Barca, and to top it off Barca didn't even play the weekend before out second leg because of heavy rain.

So at least this season somethings are atleast working in our favour.

I would put out the team that played today against Torino, maybe even resting Seedorf and putting in Sergio if he is fit.

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Apr 22 2007, 03:53 AM
Post #5

7th Heaven

Member No.: 821

should be another entertaining match from Ronaldo! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

Darunia
post Apr 24 2007, 11:13 PM
Post #6

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,240

I'd go with this lineup:

Dida/Kalac

Cafu - Simic - Bonera - Favalli

Brocchi - Pirlo - Gourcuff

Seedorf

R. Oliveira - Ronaldo

bring Ambro on in the second half for Pirlo/Seedorf, and let Serginho get some minutes in.

This post has been edited by Darunia: Apr 24 2007, 11:18 PM

+Quote Post

dst
post Apr 24 2007, 11:18 PM
Post #7

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

Dida
Oddo-Bonera-Nesta-Favalli
Cafu-Brocchi-Gourcuff-Serginho
Ronaldo-Oliveira

... for me. It should be enough, if not I just don't care! But I think Ronaldo will get the job done! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/king.gif)

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Apr 24 2007, 11:36 PM
Post #8

Smoking Bianco

Right there with ya ... I think Nesta and Dida need to play this game in order to get the flow of the next game.

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Apr 25 2007, 01:02 AM
Post #9

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Apr 24 2007, 04:36 PM)
Right there with ya ... I think Nesta and Dida need to play this game in order to get the flow of the next game.

You mean Nesta and Bonera?

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Apr 25 2007, 01:07 AM
Post #10

Smoking Bianco

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Apr 25 2007, 03:02 AM)
You mean Nesta and Bonera?

Nope Dida, I am hoping Maldini gets fit, cuz Bonera isn't ready to play in the CL semis, unless Maldini doesn't, in which case we are fu cked, royally

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Apr 25 2007, 01:16 AM
Post #11

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Apr 24 2007, 06:07 PM)
Nope Dida, I am hoping Maldini gets fit, cuz Bonera isn't ready to play in the CL semis, unless Maldini doesn't, in which case we are fu cked, royally

I think Bonera can handle it. So can Gourcuff. But they are not at the same level of-in order- Maldini and Seedorf. So if Gattuso makes it and Maldini doesn't, then it won't be the end of the world. But I'm just praying to God that Kaladze stays as far away from that game as possible.

+Quote Post

Darunia
post Apr 25 2007, 02:28 AM
Post #12

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,240

After Kaladze's performance last weekend, I don't think even Carlo is stupid enough to start him against Man U.

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Apr 25 2007, 02:39 AM
Post #13

7th Heaven

QUOTE (Darunia @ Apr 25 2007, 08:13 AM)
I'd go with this lineup:

Dida/Kalac

Cafu - Simic - Bonera - Favalli

Brocchi - Pirlo - Gourcuff

Seedorf

R. Oliveira - Ronaldo
bring Ambro on in the second half for Pirlo/Seedorf, and let Serginho get some minutes in.

i agree with this line-up, i think dida should rest too, he worked hard last night and i'm not sure if he was 100%.

we should also bring on Pippo for Roni early in the second-half to see how he links up with Oli.

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Apr 25 2007, 12:27 PM
Post #14

7th Heaven

Torino - Milan -- Football Italia preview

Milan face a tricky away trip as they take on Torino at the Stadio Olimpico in Week 34. The Rossoneri will almost certainly be focused on the return leg against Manchester United after going down 3-2 at Old Trafford, and Toro may take advantage of this. The Granata are still involved in the relegation battle.

Milan have been enjoying a good run recently, winning their last four. Last week’s 3-1 victory over Cagliari has reinforced their position. They are now in fourth place and likely to qualify for Champions League, even if they don’t qualify anyway by winning the trophy. With 56 points they are just one behind Lazio and six ahead of Empoli.

Toro are in serious trouble at the moment. After losing three in a row and drawing 0-0 against Empoli, the Granata cannot afford to drop anymore points. They are seventh from bottom, but only two points off the relegation zone. Chievo, Parma, Reggina and Catania are all pushing from behind and the Granata are feeling the pressure.

Coach Carlo Ancelotti will be looking forward to the Champions League semi-final, so many of the regulars will be rested. Marco Storari may take the gloves, while Marcos Cafu and Giuseppe Favalli should cover right and left-back respectively. Kakha Kaladze is suspended, so Dario Simic will step in. French starlet Yoann Gourcuff will get another chance starting from the first minute. Clarence Seedorf will play as a trequartista behind the Brazilian attacking duo of Ricardo Oliveira and Ronaldo.

Toro boss Gianni De Biasi is likely to stick with the 4-4-1-1 formation which seemed to work against Empoli. In defence Ivan Franceschini and Gabriele Cioffi are in competition for a place next to Oscar Brevi. After his debut last week, Francesco Coco should retain his place in the starting XI. Simone Barone is suspended, while Andrea Ardito will return to the midfield after a ban.

Nikola Lazetic will play on the right flank. The main problem for De Biasi is in attack where Elvis Abbruscato, Roberto Stellone and Roberto Muzzi have all failed to impress so far this season. Torino have, with 25 goals, the worst attack in Serie A at the moment. So De Biasi will move Toro’s best scorer Alessandro Rosina forward and have faith in Stellone to find the net.

Man on fire: Ronaldo (Milan) – Since his arrival in January, ‘Il Fenomeno’ has scored seven goals to fire Milan up the table.

Form guide: Torino (L W W D L) Milan (D W W W W)

Last season: Not played

Torino (probable): Abbiati; Comotto, Franceschini, Brevi, Balestri; Lazetic, De Ascentis, Ardito, Coco; Rosina; Stellone

Milan (probable): Storari; Cafu, Bonera, Simic, Favalli; Ambrosini, Brocchi, Gourcuff; Seedorf; Oliveira, Ronaldo

+Quote Post

han2503
post Apr 25 2007, 07:45 PM
Post #15

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

My team:

Oddo--Nesta--Bonera--Favalli
Cafu--Gourcuff--Brocchi--Sergio
-----------Gila--Ronaldo----------

Basically the same one as dst but with Gila, I don't want Gila to play in the CL and he is clearly the best at playing off of Ronaldo, they work really well with eachother.

Nesta should play again, he was lloking really tired yesterday, so he should play again in this one to help him with his match fitness, maybe taking him off at some point could be a good idea.

Sergio should definately play, we might need him against Man U and we really need to get him up to speed and fast.

I don't want to see Seedorf playing again in this one. I wouldn't even call him, Kaka and Pirlo up for this one. I don't care if we lose this one, we've got a healthy enough lead over Empoli to blow this game off, which I'm sure we won't despite not having those guys around because of Ronaldo.

+Quote Post

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:10 PM