> Seriously,we need WHO?

X-Offender
post May 27 2010, 08:46 PM
Post #46

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (Boban10 @ May 27 2010, 09:38 PM) *
Seedorf infuriates me something rotten, and that is because i know what he WAS capable of and what he is doing now. il diavolo mentioned power which is now lacking in his game, his first touch is terrible now, the ball ends up in the air instead of at his feet and he only tracks back when he can be bothered. This is not a seedorf hate post as i have admired and enjoyed his football and skills and effort over the years and always classed him as one of the best, but now he would rather talk the game than play it. So its time he hung up his boots and invest his time and wealth of football knowledge into coaching the youth of Milan so we can hopefully see more like him at his best in the future. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Wise words my friend, wise words.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Boban10
post May 27 2010, 09:04 PM
Post #47

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 6,832

Purely for fun, and maybe some new names;

This is my current team 2011/12 in FM2010.

(IMG:http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n109/mortalcoil_2006/Milan2011.jpg)

I am classing that as my first team with subs and rotation..

Subs
Abbiati GK
Darmian CB
Zamb WB R/L
Flam CM
Dinho AMC
Zigoni CF
Beretta/Borriello CF

Rotation
Perucchini GK
Bonera D RC
Albertazzi D LC
Gooch DC
Beckham CM (didnt get injured)
Dinho AMC
Di Gennaro AMR/CF
John Fleck AML/CF (had to have a scotsman (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) )

Purely fun and speculative, hernanes has been superb and can play all over the midfield. Been trying to bring the youths on and it is working, Darmian started the season first choice with thiago but is on way back from injury. Albertazzi would be playing but Luca has been outstanding for last two seasons. Went back to 4-3-1-2 and pastore is growing into trequarista role (Dinho struggling there) Borriello lacklustre, Zigoni and Beretta showing lots of promise. Trying not to purchase all the big names but rather letting my scouts find some talent and encouraging the youths to come through, Berlu staying off my back as i have brought the wage bill down, he usually spends any transfer budget you have for you the ****!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Anyways, Galli for coach, some cash to be made available, youths to be brought up with Galli to first team and fingers crossed for a prosperous 2010/11 season!!

Cheers
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

milan00047
post Aug 31 2010, 03:14 AM
Post #48

MILANO 4ver Kaka,Maldini, basten and pipo

Member No.: 668

Well here's one serious name- diego lugano. Was solid,motivational in uruguay's success...and he certainly doesnt deserve to be playin in the turkish league...i say he's milan material all the way...what say?

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Aug 31 2010, 06:21 AM
Post #49

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,865

We're all full with centre backs.

+Quote Post

acid911
post Aug 31 2010, 08:13 AM
Post #50

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 31 2010, 10:21 AM) *
We're all full with centre backs.

Apparently with only two of them better than Diego Lugano. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleepysmiley03.gif) The Uruguayan was epic in both the World Cup and general friendlies I've seen. In fact, he, Forlan and Suarez are the three biggest players in their NT. But for all intent and purposes we probably won't be seeing him in red and black now or in the future.

+Quote Post

alskor
post Aug 31 2010, 08:31 AM
Post #51

Pulcini Provinciali 98

Member No.: 7,642

QUOTE (acid911 @ Aug 31 2010, 03:13 AM) *
Apparently with only two of them better than Diego Lugano. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleepysmiley03.gif) The Uruguayan was epic in both the World Cup and general friendlies I've seen. In fact, he, Forlan and Suarez are the three biggest players in their NT. But for all intent and purposes we probably won't be seeing him in red and black now or in the future.

Cavani.

+Quote Post

acid911
post Aug 31 2010, 08:50 AM
Post #52

Berretti

QUOTE (alskor @ Aug 31 2010, 12:31 PM) *
Cavani.

Yeah, him too. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) He's great as well.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Aug 31 2010, 11:24 AM
Post #53

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (acid911 @ Aug 31 2010, 09:13 AM) *
Apparently with only two of them better than Diego Lugano. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleepysmiley03.gif)

I wouldn't be underestimating Papastathopoulos if I were you.

+Quote Post

acid911
post Aug 31 2010, 11:39 AM
Post #54

Berretti

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 31 2010, 03:24 PM) *
I wouldn't be underestimating Papastathopoulos if I were you.

Oh, no not at all. I rate him quite highly. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) It's just that Lugano has the edge in experience and for that reason alone I would put him just behind Nesta and Silva in the pecking order. If he were here that is. But I watched a bunch of Genoa games while Sokratis was with them, and needless to say I'm impressed.

It has been a while that we have had more than decent cover for the CB position, and it feels great knowing we have other solid players to fall back on in case any of the first teamer gets injured (or needs a rest).

+Quote Post

anano1214
post Aug 31 2010, 05:21 PM
Post #55

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 2,571

we need Borriello (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:57 PM