> inter vs Milan, Giornata 23

Ry4n
post Feb 16 2009, 04:26 PM
Post #601

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 932

QUOTE (acid911 @ Feb 16 2009, 02:56 PM) *
I think there's a little white line near the top right corner of the image that points where he sat, Rhy. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) You're welcome. I know, I know, don't say it. I'm just too good with these sorts of things! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) Just kidding!

oh yeah LOL cheers (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Rivaldo
post Feb 16 2009, 07:02 PM
Post #602

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 1,063

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Feb 16 2009, 12:21 AM) *
Stop bashing Rosetti!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/realmad.gif) it was a mistake. just like we won the last derby with a mistake. what's wrong with you people? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

He made 3 vital mistakes. How can I not blaming him?
Milan had good game...not our defence, but team AC MIlan.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Feb 19 2009, 01:34 PM
Post #603

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

3 vital mistakes...? Adriano's handball, penalty on Pippo and...? (maybe not sending Ambro off?)

OK, I'm perfectly aware of the fact that his decisions didn't favor us, but I still think if we had a good defense, we would have ended the game with a better result. Adriano scored with his hand, yes, but if our defender had done more than standing there and watching Adriano do whatever he wanted in that scene, we wouldn't have conceded. we lost the game because we were not good enough in defense. if it wasn't for Adriano's bad finishes, we would have conceded at least 2 more goals (he had at least two more one on ones which he failed to convert). not to mention other Inter strikers' chances. if you have the full match, I'd be happy to show you exactly what I'm talking about.

It pisses me off when I see Galliani 'prefers not to talk about the referee's mistakes' [though in the end he does, a lot!] but not mention how mediocre our defense has been for some time; like Kaladze's horror show in the derby... the same with some friends on this board. we didn't lose the game only because Rosetti made mistakes.

This post has been edited by Zed.D: Feb 19 2009, 01:36 PM

+Quote Post

dst
post Feb 19 2009, 02:29 PM
Post #604

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Feb 19 2009, 02:34 PM) *
Adriano scored with his hand, yes, but if our defender had done more than standing there and watching Adriano do whatever he wanted in that scene, we wouldn't have conceded.

It's the perfect cross and it's on the back of the defense. In that type of cross, the defender is as at fault as much as the goalkeeper but in reality neither of them is responsible, they can do nothing when the cross is that good. It's the Beckham type of cross and it has to be blocked before it's taken otherwise... I remember Madrid scoring countless such goals when Becks was there.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Feb 19 2009, 02:49 PM
Post #605

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Feb 19 2009, 01:34 PM) *
It pisses me off when I see Galliani 'prefers not to talk about the referee's mistakes' [though in the end he does, a lot!] but not mention how mediocre our defense has been for some time; like Kaladze's horror show in the derby... the same with some friends on this board. we didn't lose the game only because Rosetti made mistakes.

I just don't get it. Y'a think Galliani's talkin' to you? Huh? Is he?

What should he say: Kaladze is a **** ***** ***** and ***** and ******. Oh and yes, ****** too. I mean, what good would that bring? What's the purpose? You think it'll strengthen his will to become better? Is it impossible.

I don't get why we bother with post-match comments. Those guys always say the same things and they never ever enlightened anyone. They are so predictable, boring and unimportant that they made Mourinho, a second-class showman look like he's a "special one", a "intellectula"...now really...

This post has been edited by Fillipo Simone: Feb 19 2009, 02:50 PM

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Feb 19 2009, 04:28 PM
Post #606

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

I agree too. Post match conferences are usually meant to be 100% politically correct. They usually are in Italy. It's always a us vs them mentality.

Italian clubs are usually closed to the media for peeping. There could be turmoil but you wouldn't know. I mean compare the way Capello left Juve, taking Cannavaro AND Emerson, to the way Mourinho left. A slight murmur vs. a HUGE ruckus.

+Quote Post

PatitoFeo
post Feb 21 2009, 02:13 AM
Post #607

Pulcini Provinciali 98

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 4,159

Both teams created quality chances - the difference was finishing. Adriano should have gotten a yellow card, not a goal though. I think if players can get fined for tackles not called, then forwards should get fined for such antics.

+Quote Post

41 Pages V  « < 39 40 41
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 01:51 PM