post Feb 8 2009, 04:48 PM
Post #16

Esordienti B 96

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,201

QUOTE (Tennie @ Feb 8 2009, 09:27 AM) *
A.C. MILAN COMUNICATO UFFICIALE
08/02/2009
MILANO - L'A.C. Milan comunica che il calciatore Kakà è stato sottoposto oggi ad esami medici strumentali che hanno confermato il trauma distorsivo del piede sinistro, escludendo lesioni complesse. La prognosi è di almeno quindici giorni.

[AC Milan announces that the player Kaka was examined today and tests have confirmed a sprain (Fishdoll note: I think this is the right word; it's definitely NOT broken) to his right foot, excluding complex injuries. The prognosis is at least 15 days.]

No derby for Kaka.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cry.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cry.gif)

I would use sprained to...but isn't it his left foot?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Feb 8 2009, 04:54 PM
Post #17

Token Girl
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,800

Bah. It is his right foot. Missed the easy word by concentrating on the hard one. -1 cookie for me.

+Quote Post

acid911
post Feb 8 2009, 05:31 PM
Post #18

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Feb 8 2009, 08:32 PM) *
Do you want us to lose that badly????

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

novfan
post Feb 8 2009, 05:50 PM
Post #19

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 1,205

QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 8 2009, 01:00 PM) *
We can't have Seedorf and Dinho both up there, that will kil whatever attack we have going, both are way to slow. I vote we revert back to the trusted 4-3-1-2 formation

Dinho behind Pato and Pippo or Sheva.

+1,000,000,000,000 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/warriorsmiley.gif)

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Feb 8 2009, 06:09 PM
Post #20

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

No Kaka? hmm... I wonder whether it's going to be 4-3-2-1 or 4-3-1-2... (RECOVER BORRIELLO, DAMMIT!!)

Pato
Ronaldinho ---- Seedorf

or

Pato -------- Bori/Pippo
Seedorf

I think it's more probable that we will see the Christmas tree...

@ han

There's no way Seedorf is going to sit this game out. stop hoping!

(after all, it's a 'big game'. maybe he showed up?)

This post has been edited by Zed.D: Feb 8 2009, 06:11 PM

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Feb 8 2009, 06:14 PM
Post #21

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

I think we'll go 4-3-2-1 unfortunately. Abbiati; Zambrotta, Kaladze, Maldini, Jankulovski; Beckham, Pirlo, Ambrosini; Seedorf, Ronaldinho; Pato.

I would like to go with the 4-3-1-2, we have to win this game and need t set up that way! Abbiati; Zambrotta, Kaladze, Maldini, Jankulovski; Beckham, Pirlo, Ambrosini; Ronaldinho; Pato, Inzaghi.

I can't see Carlo leaving Seedorf out, I can't see him starting Pippo and Ambrosini is almost 100% certain to play as I don't think Carlo is most certainly going to play with a DM.

+Quote Post

whoarethepatriot...
post Feb 8 2009, 06:42 PM
Post #22

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 782

We are fcked with no Kaka

+Quote Post

jefri91
post Feb 8 2009, 07:45 PM
Post #23

"Durgle The Turtle"

Member No.: 3,402

3-1 to merda

+Quote Post

RinoIlCapitano
post Feb 8 2009, 09:31 PM
Post #24

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 6,161

Without Kaka and Nesta we are really fucked up! We can not play without Kaka and this has been proven! Even in the Reggina match where he played very bad, after his injury we haven't look on anything!

I am very very sad but i think we can not win the scudetto anymore, because i think we will not win the derby with such a problem Kaka's injury is!

But if we win somehow then we will ruin inters confidence and we could do it, they have some really hard matches in front of them and they can lose some games, but if they don't lose the derby they are champions for shure if any miracle don't happen!!

This post has been edited by KakaIlCapitano: Feb 8 2009, 09:32 PM

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Feb 8 2009, 09:38 PM
Post #25

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 558

Now is the time for R80 to prove he's worthy of a starting spot. I thought he was slightly better against Reggina, but he still hasn't got the pace to frighten defenders. My biggest concern is with him and Clarence our attack will be just too slow to cause merda any problems. This is going to be one tough game.

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Feb 8 2009, 09:42 PM
Post #26

Token Girl
Group Icon

Let's just hope we don't lose anyone ELSE during the international break midweek. Bunch of guys are going.

+Quote Post

Don-Chan
post Feb 8 2009, 11:04 PM
Post #27

Pulcini 99

Member No.: 6,146

QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Feb 9 2009, 04:38 AM) *
Now is the time for R80 to prove he's worthy of a starting spot. I thought he was slightly better against Reggina, but he still hasn't got the pace to frighten defenders. My biggest concern is with him and Clarence our attack will be just too slow to cause merda any problems. This is going to be one tough game.

Yeah i agree with u.. As we can see Dinho is juz too slow although his ball control is better than seedorf (i think).
I guess this is the time for ancelotti to start thinking for the new formation that suits him well because we all know he (Dinho) also has the abilty to frighten our opponent with his creativity. Why dont ancelotti put him as the left wing instead of putting him together with (kaka/seedorf) in the christmas tree formation.Because its already proven that this formation wont work with him. Gosh its really hard for me to explain with word.. here....
------------------------------------------pato

--------------------------Dinho------------------kaka

-------------------------------------ambro pirlo beckham

-----------------------Janku-------maldini------nesta-------zambrotta

I put him as a winger because his pass/cross is also as great as pirlo and beckham so that he can help more than what he did with the c.tree formation. Also to prevent us from being counter attacked because with Dinho at that side the midfielder or wingback dont really have to overlap everytime we attack so we can make a more solid defends with the midfield fully supporting the back line.

+Quote Post

elcordobez
post Feb 9 2009, 03:17 AM
Post #28

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 251

If we plan to use high crosses continually all game like we did vs Reggina i think we should play Pippo with Pato up front.However i just can't see Carlo doing that against Inter.He's always talking about winning/controlling the midfield so i reckon it will probably be Seedorf and R80 behind Pato which means it'll be ambro pirlo and becks in midfield.

Without Kaka we've obviously lost half our speed in attack especially on the counters which i think has always worked wonders for us in Derbys,i'm hoping Beckham will pick up the slack in that department with runs down the flank.

I'm praying for a Nesta miracle but Favalli wouldn't be bad either next to Maldini,actually i'll go one step further and say Favalli would be better than Kaladze next to Maldini,I was shocked and worried when Favalli was named as a Center Back for several games this season but each time i was surprised by his performance in that role so i'm making that assessment from this seasons performances he has been a rock in the centre.

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Feb 9 2009, 03:26 AM
Post #29

Token Girl
Group Icon

Sadly, I think Favster is still out with injury. I just looked and in the first derby this year, it was Kaladze-Maldini and quite a few people were more terrified at Maldini playing in the center than Kaladze.

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Feb 9 2009, 07:39 AM
Post #30

CrAzY EyeS

Member No.: 3,723

QUOTE (Darunia @ Feb 8 2009, 01:03 AM) *
Bonera is suspended and Kaka might not make it. Will we see Senderos start alongside Maldini? Or will Kaladze make his return here? Both options scare me.

Abbiati
Zambrotta Senderos Maldini Jankulovski
Beckham Pirlo Flamini
Ronaldinho Seedorf
Pato

I don't think this would be a first choice of line-up for anyone. (especially against Inter)
But if push comes to shove and this is what we have to use, lets hope they step up! *fingers crossed* (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dramaqueensmil.gif)

+Quote Post

41 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:56 PM