Fillipo Simone
post Feb 1 2009, 11:08 AM
Post #301

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (dst @ Jan 30 2009, 03:15 PM) *
So you will accept any **** from your woman because she made you happy in the past? The ***** is even flirting with other men (Roma)! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Think about it twice. You know the answer already...it really is a bad one, but I think also the honest - it depends on who the woman is. Right?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Feb 19 2009, 09:49 AM
Post #302

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

Oh I didn't see this...and I'm really in the mood to talk trash. I'll wash my mouth with soap later. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil.gif)

Ok Pana...let's assume you are at a point in your life when Ms X ( (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) I know who she is (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) ) has dumped you, and what's worse has told really funny things about your kinky sexual preferences, so even your family giggles when you're at the dinner table. Your friends stay away, your fav Professor gives you an F grade AND even your dog poops on you, not coz the dog's hardcore, but coz you're such a loser.

Now in comes Megan Fox, and not only does she agree to be your girl and care for you, she sticks with you through all the ridicule, gets you a hollywood makeover, and suddenly you're the guy everybody wants to be. So much, so that now they find excuses to hide their jealousy. 'Oh..look at him..wearing a suit to a party..yeesh what a dandy!'

Now assume Megan meets an old friend, someone who helped her through some sh!t, or made her the celebrity she is, so naturally she goes out dancing with them. Now this happens at an odd time, coz erm.. lately she's stopped going down on you. (Xcuse me ladies, but nothing but the obvious and indelicate will convince my brutha-from-another-mother here!) .

So you have two options:

1. Either get pissed off, call darling Megan a wh0re and walk out on her. With the reputation she helped you get, new women will be easy.

2. Realise that maybe it's time you said 'Hello!' to Mr. Phillips Trimmer, make up with Megan and go back to your happy life.

Now since hanging out with me, you've developed some smarts, I'm pretty sure you'll find the analogies between you and Milan and all those other incidents in my little parable. Oh btw...when you faint coz I've 'analogised' Carlo Ancelloti and Megan Fox, try not to bump your head. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

dst
post Feb 19 2009, 11:18 AM
Post #303

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

Ah Megan... we had a good time.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Feb 19 2009, 12:40 PM
Post #304

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

And you want to dump here for Queen Latifah... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

+Quote Post

21 Pages V  « < 19 20 21
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 07:46 AM