> Ronaldo next on Milan list

Portman
post Aug 11 2006, 11:44 AM
Post #1

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 347

Ronaldo next on Milan list

Milan are now pondering a swoop for Ronaldo after losing Hernan Crespo and Zlatan Ibrahimovic to city rivals Inter.

The Rossoneri are considering a bid for the Real Madrid striker, who has made no secret of his affection for the city of Milan, despite his stormy departure from Internazionale in 2002.

The Brazilian star is thought to be available for just £11m and has always been highly considered by Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti, even if his physical condition still needs to be verified after his disappointing performance at the 2006 World Cup.

Ronaldo, who is currently injured and has not taken part in Real’s pre-season tour of America, faces fierce competition for a striking shirt in Madrid after new boss Fabio Capello signed Ruud Van Nistelrooy from Manchester United.

The Liga club are willing to let the player go given his difficult relationship with the fans and despite the recent dispute with the Via Turati outfit over Kaka.

However, the Rossoneri have not yet ruled out the idea of signing Fernando Torres of Atletico Madrid or Juventus scorer David Trezeguet.

Torres has been recently linked with Milan, but seems close to extending his contract with the Colchoneros instead.

The Spanish club though are also not willing to let the player leave for less than £21m, which makes Ronaldo an even more alluring option.

Trezeguet instead may not be available, as Juventus are doing their best to convince him not to leave the outfit after the mass departures following their relegation in Serie B.

Milan have also eyed David Suazo of Cagliari, Ajax striker Jan Huntelaar and Chelsea forward Didier Drogba.

They were also paired with Barcelona star Ronaldinho before the player confirmed his desire to stay in Spain.

channel4.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Portman
post Aug 11 2006, 11:46 AM
Post #2

Berretti

Well, I think this well known fat guy deserves a topic.

It's like this: now, he's garbage. Fat, can't run...

But, the "old Ronaldo" was one of the best strikers I have ever seen. If motivated and fit, he's unstoppable.

I think this is just b/s from papers, but... you never know. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

misha
post Aug 11 2006, 11:58 AM
Post #3

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 787

QUOTE (Portugal @ Aug 11 2006, 12:46 PM)
Well, I think this well known fat guy deserves a topic.

It's like this: now, he's garbage. Fat, can't run...

But, the "old Ronaldo" was one of the best strikers I have ever seen. If motivated and fit, he's unstoppable.

I think this is just b/s from papers, but... you never know.  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

His one year at Barca was amazing. He was more than unstoppable (remember goal agains Celta?). But then he made the bigest mistake that good player can ever make THE MOVE TO INTER

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Aug 11 2006, 12:03 PM
Post #4

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

He was, once upon a-time, the greatest footballer. But he got injured and from that point on, a normal striker IMO. His name is the only thing left, he cant do what he used too, his knees are too weak. If he was to come to replace Amoroso, yea why not, but to bring him into the starting XI .. I dont think so

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Aug 11 2006, 12:04 PM
Post #5

Insert cool title here<--
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,792

Again....PLEASE....NOT!!!!!!!!!
This would be one the worst decisions ever...
But I still hope this is just some rumours...

+Quote Post

Costacurta
post Aug 11 2006, 12:13 PM
Post #6

Esordienti B 96

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 1,611

Whatever we say about Ronaldo, we shoudln't forget that he can still cut it. After so much flack at the World Cup, he came back and scored decisive goals. He is god with his head, he can finsih, andhe is skillful on the ball. If he did some exercise over the holidays then I wouldn't say no, I still think he is a good goalscorer.

Plus, he would be a surprise, with RVN now at Real, someones got to go. And don't i remeber Galliani saying that Milan would always welcome a player like Ronaldo, when he spoke out at the hostile Real fans.

Gentlemen, I think that Milan have found their man.

In my view, it could be worse. He might provide 3 years of tons of goals. Others are less keen tho I realise.

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Aug 11 2006, 12:14 PM
Post #7

7th Heaven

Member No.: 821

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif) OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!
(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) nahhhhhhhh. this is too good to be true.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 11 2006, 12:53 PM
Post #8

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

THIS BETTER NOT BE OUR SURPRISE!!!!!

But I'm not worried about him, the chances of him coming are slim to none, so please people don't worry so much.

But if he really came I'm sure that if they brought him, they would get his @ss into Milan Lab and try to fix him up as best they can, and put him on the zone diet or something (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

Portman
post Aug 11 2006, 12:57 PM
Post #9

Berretti

The big problem is not if a player is fit or not. The problem for me, is the motivation.

And who's gonna motivate him?

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 11 2006, 01:01 PM
Post #10

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Portugal @ Aug 11 2006, 11:57 AM)
The big problem is not if a player is fit or not. The problem for me, is the motivation.

And who's gonna motivate him?

I could fly up to milanello and smack him around a bit to get him to get of his lazy @ss and do some sit ups and push ups. I'm sure our psycologist can help him out with the motivation a bit (I would suggest hipnotisation)

+Quote Post

rjpado
post Aug 11 2006, 01:39 PM
Post #11

Pulcini 97

Member No.: 353

if braida knocks on my door with a box and tells me this is my surprise for being a milanista, when i open it i see that fatty ronaldo.. i'd shove it back up his ***.

are we this desperate? we have the money. we are a great club. i dont see anyone not wanting to play for milan. but.... why isnt anyone coming? damn it. frustrating.

+Quote Post

Portman
post Aug 11 2006, 01:58 PM
Post #12

Berretti

I'd say that even the Madrid fans don't want Ronaldo to exit Real. Simply because he might be motivated with Capello (he's man to bench him, and put Ruud instead).

But yes, Real has too many fowards, they may sell 1 of them: Ruud, Ronaldo, Robinho, Baptista, Raul, Cassano (this is the #1 fowards-line in the world, not the Inter one). 6 world class fowards/strikers.

PS: Probably Reyes too... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Aug 11 2006, 02:19 PM
Post #13

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

I think we should concentrate on youngsters and not on fat old bald dumbs. Torres will always be my first choice. Too bad we can't get anyone between Hunteelar or David Villa cause they've already played in the Champions League preliminary round so they won't be much use to us if we sign them. Tevez is another possibility, even though I don't like him that much.

+Quote Post

redbabies
post Aug 11 2006, 03:46 PM
Post #14

'the Duck'

Member No.: 144

oh GOD please NOOOOO...
he is the last player I would like to sign.
its better to finish this season with gila-pippo-amoruso-boriello and then next year try to buy Torres or any other new striker who can become great reather then buy Ronaldo and have him in the team for years to come (without any result)

This post has been edited by redbabies: Aug 11 2006, 03:47 PM

+Quote Post

redbabies
post Aug 11 2006, 03:58 PM
Post #15

'the Duck'

Member No.: 144

QUOTE (rjpado @ Aug 11 2006, 01:39 PM)
if braida knocks on my door with a box and tells me this is my surprise for being a milanista, when i open it i see that fatty ronaldo.. i'd shove it back up his ***.

are we this desperate? we have the money. we are a great club. i dont see anyone not wanting to play for milan. but.... why isnt anyone coming? damn it. frustrating.

nobody is coming coz Milan are not paying money!!!!!!!!!!
they have money, but they need to go and splash their bank accounts more if they want a world-class striker... and much more that nowdays in my opinon you can count world-class strikers on fingers (maybe just 2-3 fingers max which can replace Sheva).
Transferable: Torres and Tevez
NON-transferable: Eto'o and Henry (he's maybe too old)

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 07:51 AM