> Winter Transfers 2017

d'Arc.LP
post Oct 13 2016, 05:53 AM
Post #1

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,786

Since the rumors have already started, I opened the thread so we can post and comment the latest of them.

So, we already know that in a few weeks the clubs ownership will officially go to the Chinese and as the deal said, they have to invest 300m in the next 3 years. Considering that they invested 15m already during the Summer Window for Lapadula and Gomez, who do you think we can transfer for 85m in order to create a Champions Leauge competitor ?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

20 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 14)

Jack Sparrow
post Oct 13 2016, 07:12 AM
Post #2

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,865

So the 85 MM might not be for the club right? How much of it is money that is being paid to Finninvest for the club?

Dream Mode On: Veratti + Thiago Silvo + Isco.

Dream Mode Off: Milan Badelj + Isco (on loan) OR John Obi Mikel

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Oct 13 2016, 09:04 AM
Post #3

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Oct 13 2016, 09:12 AM) *
So the 85 MM might not be for the club right? How much of it is money that is being paid to Finninvest for the club?

I think - and I might be wrong, that those 300m are apart from the ones the club is recieving and also apart from the ones that will go to paying debts.

I think that Silva is coming eitherway, with us dreaming or not.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Oct 13 2016, 10:32 AM
Post #4

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Indeed. And I love the idea of him and Romagnoli leading the defense.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Oct 13 2016, 07:30 PM
Post #5

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Oct 13 2016, 05:53 AM) *
Since the rumors have already started, I opened the thread so we can post and comment the latest of them.

So, we already know that in a few weeks the clubs ownership will officially go to the Chinese and as the deal said, they have to invest 300m in the next 3 years. Considering that they invested 15m already during the Summer Window for Lapadula and Gomez, who do you think we can transfer for 85m in order to create a Champions Leauge competitor ?

I think you're incorrect there about the money

The 15m the Chinese investors paid in the summer didn't go into the transfer market but to Fininvest as the first down payment on the sale, same goes for the 85m that were paid recently. In total they added up to 100m which was used as the first down payment but also as the guarantee the Chinese paid (should anyone back out before the closing that 100m is given to the other party)

The 300m I've read is part of the investment the new owners will have to put into the club, and not all of it will be going into the transfer marker. But honestly, I don't believe there's any sort of binding contract on that. it's more of an act of goodwill from the Chinese' part to Silvio. It's like I'm selling a house to you and on the sale I stipulate that you have to renovate each bedroom. Once the house is yours you can really just do what you please with it. It's not like I'll take back the house if you go back on that word

As for the winter, I think they'll make a couple of signings, but I'm not getting ahead of myself

Dream mode on: Cesc, Isco/Kovacic, Matuidi

Dream mode off: Badelj

Oh, and thanks for opening the thread d'Arc, I'll pin this and unpin the summer thread

+Quote Post

han2503
post Oct 13 2016, 07:30 PM
Post #6

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Oct 13 2016, 10:32 AM) *
Indeed. And I love the idea of him and Romagnoli leading the defense.

Welcome back Fillipo, you've been gone for a bit haven't you?

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Oct 13 2016, 08:30 PM
Post #7

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 13 2016, 09:30 PM) *
I think you're incorrect there about the money

The 15m the Chinese investors paid in the summer didn't go into the transfer market but to Fininvest as the first down payment on the sale, same goes for the 85m that were paid recently. In total they added up to 100m which was used as the first down payment but also as the guarantee the Chinese paid (should anyone back out before the closing that 100m is given to the other party)

The 300m I've read is part of the investment the new owners will have to put into the club, and not all of it will be going into the transfer marker. But honestly, I don't believe there's any sort of binding contract on that. it's more of an act of goodwill from the Chinese' part to Silvio. It's like I'm selling a house to you and on the sale I stipulate that you have to renovate each bedroom. Once the house is yours you can really just do what you please with it. It's not like I'll take back the house if you go back on that word

As for the winter, I think they'll make a couple of signings, but I'm not getting ahead of myself

Dream mode on: Cesc, Isco/Kovacic, Matuidi

Dream mode off: Badelj

Oh, and thanks for opening the thread d'Arc, I'll pin this and unpin the summer thread

Thank you about the correction. With this new information coming to light, I dont think we should switch our dream mode to on.

You are welcome, I am sorry I did so without asking but I thought you just didnt notice.

“Gold from China, Milan after Isco." #Corriere dello Sport

Isco always targeted of Milan and Juventus, he does not have much space at Real Madrid and soon the two clubs will make their move. According to station "Mega Tv", Real Madrid wants 40-45milion euro to sell the player.

Isco's father-agent: "Milan and Juventus? I can assure you that we will not consider any offer until next summer."

La Gazzetta dello Sport:
"Milan and Chinese, the final list of investors will be revealed on late october. 4 partners are already known. Closing of the deal before the derby on November 20."

China Construction Bank, Ping An Insurance, Baoshang Bank, China Huarong and TCL Corporation are the possible investors. #IlSole24Ore

The list of investors will be presented to Fininvest between 20 and 25 October. There are 5-6 groups. #CorSera

Mirabelli is looking for reinforcements for the midfield ahead of the January market. The objectives are Badelj and Paredes. #LaStampa

Lucas Lima's agent: "There are several clubs interested: PSG and Valencia have also followed him. He would be Milan's Borja Valero. A quality midfielder to increase the technical rate and build the game. The Chinese like Brazilian players. There are many of our talents playing in China."

This post has been edited by d'Arc.LP: Oct 13 2016, 08:39 PM

+Quote Post

maldini03
post Oct 14 2016, 12:12 AM
Post #8

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 2,029

If we aren't dreaming I would say that either Badelj or Paredes wouldn't be terrible moves. Both are the type of players we need on the team, holding midfielders who can distribute the ball. I'd prefer Paredes but either would be welcome additions. I hope he is also looking at defenders, we need someone to pair with Romag to give this team some consistency.

I would also say that if we aren't really making a push to go anywhere this year come December we should look to move on and make some space. The way I see it, if we aren't going to make a real jump in quality with the players then we should continue to bring the young guys along. Bringing in one of Paredes or Badelj wont push the needle and make us contenders if we aren't contenders already. Fabregas, Isco, and some other names being brandied about sound great but they are more summer moves, when we have some real financial muscle and a clean sheet to make a push into Europe.

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Oct 14 2016, 08:54 AM
Post #9

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Milan's budget for January's transfer market will be €100m. #LaStampa

CorSport - Milan, here is the list of all potential Chinese investors:
- "TCL Corporation, the electronic giant charges a $16 billion turnover."
- "China Construction Bank (173 billion dollars of capitalism)."
- "Ping An Insurance (60 billion dollars invoiced) and Baoshan Bank, Mongolia's banking institution."
- China Merchant Bank (confirmed), strong Chinese bank of Guangdong, circulation 48 billion and assets of 843 billion.
This could be expected to be the big list of Sino Europe, all designed to enter the Chinese state, a project that seems too ambitious.

Milan are interested in Monaco's 17 year old winger Kylian Mbappé according to L'Equipe.

This post has been edited by d'Arc.LP: Oct 14 2016, 08:54 AM

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Oct 14 2016, 09:26 AM
Post #10

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 13 2016, 09:30 PM) *
Welcome back Fillipo, you've been gone for a bit haven't you?

Thanks. Yes, I had to finish some things regarding my phd and at the University. I took a few weeks off and only lost out on the Sassuolo game. But now I'm fully back (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Oct 14 2016, 09:28 AM
Post #11

Primavera
Group Icon

But seriously, Badelj and Paredes are the kinds of players we should avoid. I cannot see a thing Badelj would add up to our midfield. We must aim higher and sign someone like Isco or Kovačić at least.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Oct 14 2016, 04:34 PM
Post #12

Prima Squadra

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,660

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Oct 13 2016, 08:12 AM) *

Mikel would be a little bit of a worry for me. I think he's at the point where he would be a downgrade for our bench.

+Quote Post

maldini03
post Oct 14 2016, 09:35 PM
Post #13

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 2,029

I actually think Badelj would be an upgrade as a passer over most everyone in our midfield, that being said bringing him in wouldn't make us better to the degree we have to be to compete for anything. He would make us better but not to the degree necessary to get on that Juve level.

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Oct 15 2016, 06:44 AM
Post #14

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Fassone and Mirabelli have arrived in London and will attend #ChelseaLeicester.
[Sky]

Lazio are interested in Lapadula for January according to CorSport.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Oct 15 2016, 08:08 AM
Post #15

Primavera
Group Icon

Perhaps Badelj is a slight upgrade, but he's still far from what we need. Fabregas is miles better.

+Quote Post

20 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:15 PM