3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Serie A - Week 13 - 14 - Napoli to Torino - Milan, Date: 26/11/17 Time: 15:00 CET

han2503
post Nov 17 2017, 10:01 PM
Post #1

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

Football is really failing me atm. After the big Azzurri disappointment. All that's left to do now is a big drubbing from Napoli and I'm set
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Nov 18 2017, 12:55 PM
Post #2

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

Yeah well when you've supported Newcastle for as long as I have, losing to a better team really doesn't prick as much. The problem with you glory-hunting bandwagoning fans is you lot can't handle disappointment!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

One ***-whopping coming up here. Gazetta has us with a 3-5-1-1 again. Bonaventura back and Kalinic and Suso as forwards. Disaster awaits as their three forwards go against our 3-man backline. Montolivo (who is rumoured to be starting) will need to have the game of his Milan career for us to win this one.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Nov 18 2017, 09:30 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

At least it's only 1-0 down. They ripped us through the middle and the ball has barely left our half. Happy happy, joy joy! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 18 2017, 09:59 PM
Post #4

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Nov 18 2017, 09:30 PM) *
At least it's only 1-0 down. They ripped us through the middle and the ball has barely left our half. Happy happy, joy joy! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

As expected

Just tuned in

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Nov 18 2017, 10:19 PM
Post #5

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

What to do.. such a sad game.

+Quote Post

maldini03
post Nov 18 2017, 10:24 PM
Post #6

Esordienti A 95

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,029

They were playing with some real vigor there for a bit but after that second goal, I feel its over. Hopefully, it doesn't get too ugly.

Money was clearly spent on the wrong players this summer. Just goes to show me not to get too excited by a name. Locatelli our best player by a mile out there. Donna also doing what he can, making some amazing saves. Everyone else is bad with a few mediocre exceptions. Very disappointing but not unexpected I must say.

I'm with you han, between Italy and Milan it has been very rough. This year started so well but has gone downhill completely.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 18 2017, 10:34 PM
Post #7

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

One thing that's encouraging is our defence. I know, I know, we conceded twice. But that has more to do with the general disorganization in front of the back 3 rather than the back 3 themselves.

Bonucci in both the Italy games and our last few has shown that he's steadily regaining his form, which is a relief to see while Romagnoli is going from strength to strength since he's come back. I've really liked what I've seen from him in recent weeks.

The rest is basically down the sh!tter. But honestly, I don't think the players are the problem right now, Montella is creating more problems than there needs to be, anyone could have told you that the 3-5-1-1 formation with Bona in the WB position wasn't going to work, just like it hasn't worked each time we've tried it before this season. Suso simply disappears in that SS position, our most lethal player and you play him in a position that he clearly struggles in? Just makes absolutely no sense

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 18 2017, 10:37 PM
Post #8

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

What a goal from Romagnoli though (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 18 2017, 10:42 PM
Post #9

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Finished.

I wouldn't say it was bad. We've played much worse before on this ground

But once again, we could have done so much better had Montella made the correct decisions. The Kalinic fascination is also annoying. Silva was so much more involved when he came on, he get's stuck in, he can hold up play, he can dribble and pass the ball forward well. I really want to see him start next weekend, he deserves it more than Kalinic, who imo was the worst buy of the summer

+Quote Post

maldini03
post Nov 18 2017, 10:46 PM
Post #10

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 2,029

For me, Biglia was worse money. We are significantly better when he doesn't play.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Nov 18 2017, 11:42 PM
Post #11

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

So far, it's without a question Kessie for me. But he's the youngest of the 3, so he still has time to become better.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Nov 18 2017, 11:55 PM
Post #12

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

And one more thing. Progress or not, this management is really becoming a joke; IMO we’re worse then the last few seasons. Mentally weak and completely instable; tactically confused and not guided well. How Montella is still a Milan coach is beyond me. Can someone please tell me when we last lost agains ALL rivals - Lazio, Roma, Inter, Juventus and now Napoli. Shameful. Berlusconi turned into a buffoon but he still would have solved this Montella mess weeks ago...

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 19 2017, 07:32 PM
Post #13

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

It's quite tragic that our season is already over when we're only in November and we spent 240M this summer. In the past it used to be tragicomic, but this time it's simply tragic. No words.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 19 2017, 08:05 PM
Post #14

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Nov 18 2017, 11:55 PM) *
And one more thing. Progress or not, this management is really becoming a joke; IMO we’re worse then the last few seasons. Mentally weak and completely instable; tactically confused and not guided well. How Montella is still a Milan coach is beyond me. Can someone please tell me when we last lost agains ALL rivals - Lazio, Roma, Inter, Juventus and now Napoli. Shameful. Berlusconi turned into a buffoon but he still would have solved this Montella mess weeks ago...

Sure Berlusconi would have gotten rid of him, but then proceeded to appoint Pancaro or Panucci or some other random ex player to succeed Montella...

Look, I agree that Montella's time is way up, and that the longer he stays the greater the damage will be, but I don't see any clear alternatives at the moment, at least not ones who are better than Montella. I think they're going to give him this season because they know it's lost anyways to avoid more changes and then get someone new in the summer, Conte being the man mentioned the most right now, and I have to say that he'd be perfect for the job and an absolute dream to have on board.

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 19 2017, 07:32 PM) *
It's quite tragic that our season is already over when we're only in November and we spent 240M this summer. In the past it used to be tragicomic, but this time it's simply tragic. No words.

Yep

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Nov 20 2017, 01:05 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

I think so as well. I think Montella unless Europa looks to be in danger will be the coach for the season. I expect the coaches in contention to be between Marco Giampaolo, Conte and Ancelotti.

The latter two will be harder to win over because of obvious interest from large clubs. Rumours that Ancelotti might be asked back again at Real Madrid. And Conte's rumours of being fired are purely because of rumours that Abramovic is done with him. But results are turning around for Chelsea now.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 07:53 AM