5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Serie A - Week 9 to 11 - Genoa to Juve vs Milan, Date: 25/10/17 Time: 20:45 CET

milanbuf88
post Oct 29 2017, 05:55 PM
Post #61

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 7,674

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Oct 29 2017, 11:28 AM) *
New team or old team. It's near Christmas and this excuse is getting old. I mean the management clearly set a goal: reaching a CL place. Now, this is looking further and further. How long should we wait for the new team to gel?

The team isn't playing well but this is hyperbolic. It's not even November let alone Christmas.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Oct 30 2017, 01:15 PM
Post #62

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,865

I think we've been playing better the past few matches. The two goals Juve scored were sheer individual quality. While our goals didn't go in because of a 'lack of individual quality'.

I think we should wait till the end of November before pulling the trigger on Montella. There are no coaches available who I want anyway and one month is enough time for a new coach to take a look at things and plan a market.

Suddenly not landing a winger and striker seems to have hurt us hard (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

I hope we can land 12 out of the next 15 points though.

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Oct 30 2017, 02:13 PM
Post #63

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,786

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Oct 30 2017, 03:15 PM) *
I think we've been playing better the past few matches. The two goals Juve scored were sheer individual quality. While our goals didn't go in because of a 'lack of individual quality'.

I think we should wait till the end of November before pulling the trigger on Montella. There are no coaches available who I want anyway and one month is enough time for a new coach to take a look at things and plan a market.

Suddenly not landing a winger and striker seems to have hurt us hard (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+1

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Oct 30 2017, 05:30 PM
Post #64

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Oct 30 2017, 03:15 PM) *

Yes? Well, if by better you mean not scoring a single goal in the past 4 home matches, sure, we've been playing swell.

And no, I really don't think it's that simple. What goals actually didn't go in? The one chance Kalinić had? Oh, it's too little.

Can honestly nobody see our team for what it actually is? I'm sorry if I am too pessimistic after years of piling up defeats. But I don't see much progress. At this rate the team will "get to know each other" and "gel" in November 2018, when some of the players will already be sold.

Montella had plenty of time figuring out which tactics to use and which positions best suit the players. Yes, our unwise transfer campaign really ended up in our face and this is perhaps why the board is reluctant to fire Montella, but I really don't see us improving and catching up at this rate.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 1 2017, 07:35 PM
Post #65

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Oct 30 2017, 05:30 PM) *
Yes? Well, if by better you mean not scoring a single goal in the past 4 home matches, sure, we've been playing swell.

And no, I really don't think it's that simple. What goals actually didn't go in? The one chance Kalinić had? Oh, it's too little.

Can honestly nobody see our team for what it actually is? I'm sorry if I am too pessimistic after years of piling up defeats. But I don't see much progress. At this rate the team will "get to know each other" and "gel" in November 2018, when some of the players will already be sold.

Montella had plenty of time figuring out which tactics to use and which positions best suit the players. Yes, our unwise transfer campaign really ended up in our face and this is perhaps why the board is reluctant to fire Montella, but I really don't see us improving and catching up at this rate.

+1

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Nov 3 2017, 09:20 AM
Post #66

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Another pathetic performance against a much weaker opponent (AEK), with only one real chance created. Yes, we're definitively getting better.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 4 2017, 08:03 AM
Post #67

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Nov 3 2017, 09:20 AM) *
Another pathetic performance against a much weaker opponent (AEK), with only one real chance created. Yes, we're definitively getting better.

Gazzetta saying Sassuolo is do or die for Montella. Gattuso being prime candidate to replace him...

Another season completely down the drain

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Nov 4 2017, 11:11 AM
Post #68

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Nov 3 2017, 12:20 PM) *

In 2006-2007 season, when Milan lost to AEK in the group stages Don Carlo stated to the press; Athene was only to take the measurements of the pitch that we are going to play the final on.

But this time around we drew and didn't lose so .. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/king.gif)

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 08:26 AM