> 19/3/08 - Serie A - AC Milan vs. Sampdoria

Fillipo Simone
post Mar 17 2008, 11:32 PM
Post #16

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

I'd prefer Kalac. He's been nothing special but there's no reason to make a sudden change.

But to see Kaladze again,..Kaladzity or not, this man is really a cat with 99 lives. For god's sake, why not Dario-Sandro, Daniele-Sandro, anything but Kala again. If he'll be the one to take care of Cassano we could be in trouble.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Darunia
post Mar 17 2008, 11:35 PM
Post #17

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,240

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Mar 17 2008, 05:32 PM)
I'd prefer Kalac. He's been nothing special but there's no reason to make a sudden change.

But to see Kaladze again,..Kaladzity or not, this man is really a cat with 99 lives. For god's sake, why not Dario-Sandro, Daniele-Sandro, anything but Kala again. If he'll be the one to take care of Cassano we could be in trouble.

I prefer Kalac as well but

MILAN - A.C. Milan communicates that Zeljko Kalac has suffered a trauma to his right knee during today's training. He was immediately subjected to cures. His condition will be evaluated tomorrow.
| |

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Mar 17 2008, 11:38 PM
Post #18

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

And remember: Cassano is still serving his suspension and we won't see him.

+Quote Post

dst
post Mar 18 2008, 12:36 AM
Post #19

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

We've seen time and time again that a high number of dmf's does NOT provide us with defensive stability. I hope to (sadly I know I will not) see Pato and Paloschi to play together up front and only Pirlo with Ambro in front of the defense... Gattuso needs some rest and this is the right time... we're playing at San Siro for ****s sake!

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post Mar 18 2008, 02:27 AM
Post #20

Dida per sempre

Member No.: 3,563

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Mar 17 2008, 11:39 AM)
So Dida will be playing? 1-2 for me then.

*sends kurt to room without supper*

Gattuso needs some rest and this is the right time

This is the right time to rest quite a few guys. Kaka and Seedorf...whoever's more banged up should not play on Wednesday.

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Mar 18 2008, 04:20 AM
Post #21

7th Heaven

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 821

Dida (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) ... i'm actually really anxious for this game, let's see if hes snapped out of his bad form!

FORZA DIDA!

+Quote Post

bigmacmtl
post Mar 18 2008, 05:01 AM
Post #22

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 2,592

QUOTE (Darunia @ Mar 17 2008, 05:35 PM)
I prefer Kalac as well but

MILAN - A.C. Milan communicates that Zeljko Kalac has suffered a trauma to his right knee during today's training. He was immediately subjected to cures. His condition will be evaluated tomorrow.
  |    | 

i bet it's bs to get dida back in there. just watch he'll start all our remaining games

i actually have the feeling he'll have a decent game. does it change the fact that he's finished and must leave? not at all.

+Quote Post

misha
post Mar 18 2008, 07:01 AM
Post #23

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 787

Seedorf keeps fourth faith

Milan midfielder Clarence Seedorf is adamant that Rossoneri will finish in fourth place, despite last weekend’s defeat against Roma.

The Diavolo saw a 1-0 lead evaporate in a dramatic 2-1 defeat away to Roma at the Stadio Olimpico on Saturday night.

The world champions’ misery was intensified by victories for Juventus and Fiorentina on Sunday and now Milan trail the Champions League qualification places by four points.

However, Seedorf, who was the Rossoneri’s outstanding player in the capital, is keeping the faith that Milan can avoid the unthinkable of settling for a UEFA Cup spot.

“I think that with conviction and determination this side will manage to finish in fourth,” the Dutch international told the Milan Channel.

“As far as our morale is concerned, if we were expecting a series of Finals before the Roma game then now we are expecting it to be harder still.

“But I don’t think that there is any other side in Italy who know how to play a Final better than we do,”

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Mar 18 2008, 09:50 AM
Post #24

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Mar 18 2008, 02:02 AM)

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) Have you forgotten his super saves so soon? [I could remind you if you want...]. or is it that you just don't like him?

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Mar 18 2008, 10:00 AM
Post #25

Primavera

I wouldn't mind seeing Offredi play on Wednesday if Kala and Dida are not available.

+Quote Post

m1ke
post Mar 18 2008, 10:44 AM
Post #26

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Why do we need to rest any players? This game against Samp is massive - it's not like we've got anything else to play for.

Sure, take some key players off if the game is going well, but I think it would be a bad move to start with anything less than our strongest (available) 11.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Mar 18 2008, 10:49 AM
Post #27

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Mar 18 2008, 09:50 AM)
(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) Have you forgotten his super saves so soon? [I could remind you if you want...]. or is it that you just don't like him?

No. I meant recently. But does saves are normal IMO for a Milan keeper. The only match he was extra ordinary was against Fiorentina.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Mar 18 2008, 11:29 AM
Post #28

Primavera

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Mar 18 2008, 01:19 PM)
No. I meant recently. But does saves are normal IMO for a Milan keeper. The only match he was extra ordinary was against Fiorentina.

I agree he's been shaky recently, but I don't think he was impressive only against Fiorentina...

Anyway, I want either Dida or Offredi [I'm really curious to see how good he is] against Sampdoria.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Mar 18 2008, 02:19 PM
Post #29

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (m1ke @ Mar 18 2008, 09:44 AM)
Why do we need to rest any players? This game against Samp is massive - it's not like we've got anything else to play for.

Sure, take some key players off if the game is going well, but I think it would be a bad move to start with anything less than our strongest (available) 11.

My thoughts exactly

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Mar 18 2008, 02:41 PM
Post #30

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

Highlights from Carletto's prematch press conference:

* Il Capitano will be rested v. Samp
* Kaka, Nesta and Seedorf are back. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
* Janku may play; if he's not ready, Favalli will
* Dida had the flu over the weekend; that's why he wasn't on the bench
* Sammarco is one of the loaned players they're looking at maybe bringing back. (Sammarco is a midfielder co-owned with Samp).

+Quote Post

18 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:15 AM