Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Milan - Sampdoria --- 19/10/2008

Zed.D
post Oct 10 2008, 12:44 PM
Post #1

Primavera

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,265

Looks like no one wants to start this thread.. OK, I'll do it.

Roma are officially in crisis and it's unlikely they can get away with any points from the game against Inter. Inter are already 3 points ahead of us, we can't afford to lose any more ground as it'll be almost impossible to keep up with them.
There's a 6-point difference between the 1st and the 14th positions in the table. that means a loss could potentially send us to the 14th position. so it's no joke, it's a must-win game. in fact every game for a team that 'claims' to be aiming for the Scudetto is a must-win. we're the only team that consider ourselves the favorites to win the league and yet lose 5 points in the first 6 matchdays against newly-promoted-Bologna and bottom-of-the-table-Cagliari type teams.

The best news for us is that Borriello will be back, so hopefully no Christmas tree formation. (IMG:http://qsmile.com/qsimages/79.gif)

This post has been edited by zdrossoneri: Oct 10 2008, 12:45 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Oct 10 2008, 12:48 PM
Post #2

Primavera

IMPROVING SITUATION

10/9/2008 7:09:00 PM

Milan's club doctor Manara talked about the situation of the injured players. The balance is positive: from Monday Nesta and Favalli will be back with the group. Next week also Senderos and Borriello.

(IMG:http://media2.acmilan.com/200808/11197_news.jpg)

MILAN - Doctor Massimo Manara talked about the situations of all the injured players with Milan's doctor Massimo Manara:

Favalli
'He has started the physical work. He is clearly improving. On Monday he should return to work with the group.

Kaladze
'He has been checked and it was confirmed his old scar has caused a lesion. But the pain is decreasing. More evaluations will be made on Monday when he starts doing physical work.'

Nesta
'His physical work is proceeding more than positively. From Monday he will be back with the team completely.'

Senderos
'He has clearly improved. He is also set to rejoin the team next week.'

Pirlo
'An ecography evidenced that his lesions are turning into scars. From today he incremented the physical work, there will be one more check in 15 days.'

Borriello
'He was checked this morning. His muscular problem is completely resolved. He will be available next week.'

Flamini
'He didn't answer the call up of the national team because he suffered a trauma to his right ankle in the match at Cagliari. He was subjected to an x-ray check, so he will stay out for 5-6 days."

+Quote Post

acid911
post Oct 10 2008, 01:10 PM
Post #3

Berretti

Member No.: 3,736

I was about to create a thread, but then I thought the match is a good week or so away! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/innocent.gif) A win, and nothing but, will cut it for me. Particularly after the loss of two vital points earlier.

+Quote Post

dst
post Oct 10 2008, 01:36 PM
Post #4

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

We cannot afford to lose points in the San Siro again... and Sampdoria are not in good shape.

I believe Roma with Totti back is not going to be a boxing sack for Inter while either Napoli host Juventus which means either or both of them will lose points. Lazio will probably remain on top as they play away at Bologna.

This post has been edited by dst: Oct 10 2008, 01:36 PM

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Oct 10 2008, 01:43 PM
Post #5

Primavera

I see Inter as our only real threat for the Scudetto (if, and that's a big if, we are really capable of winning it) Juve especially don't convince me at all.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Oct 10 2008, 02:25 PM
Post #6

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

zd, you might just have cursed the Samp game. So if we lose we know we already have an excuse built into this one (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Oct 10 2008, 03:14 PM
Post #7

Primavera

QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 10 2008, 05:55 PM) *
zd, you might just have cursed the Samp game. So if we lose we know we already have an excuse built into this one (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Yeah I know (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) I waited for somebody to start it, even asked for it in the other thread, but looks like people were afraid of the outcome of this game!

+Quote Post

acid911
post Oct 10 2008, 03:41 PM
Post #8

Berretti

Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Oct 10 2008, 07:14 PM) *
Yeah I know I waited for somebody to start it, even asked for it in the other thread, but looks like people were afraid of the outcome of this game!

Bloody true, zd. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) I want to keep my record of 100% wins for as long as it goes! 1/1 at the time of this writing!

+Quote Post

Darunia
post Oct 10 2008, 05:10 PM
Post #9

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,240

Gazzetta thinks Nesta will start this game, although I'm not sure if he will, he should be eased back into things. Zambrotta is suspended. Senderos/Nesta should start if Bonera slots in at RB for Zambro, since Kaladze is still injured.

Abbiati
Bonera Nesta Maldini Jankulovski
Gattuso Seedorf Ambrosini
Kaka
Borriello Pato

This post has been edited by Darunia: Oct 10 2008, 05:11 PM

+Quote Post

han2503
post Oct 10 2008, 05:20 PM
Post #10

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Darunia @ Oct 10 2008, 04:10 PM) *
Gazzetta thinks Nesta will start this game, although I'm not sure if he will, he should be eased back into things. Zambrotta is suspended. Senderos/Nesta should start if Bonera slots in at RB for Zambro, since Kaladze is still injured.

Abbiati
Bonera Nesta Maldini Jankulovski
Gattuso Seedorf Ambrosini
Kaka
Borriello Pato

If that happens it would actually bring tears to my eyes. Seeing Zambro out on the left instead of Janku just to see an all Italian defence would really be great.

Imo Zambro must start. So Bonera will probably sit out.

+Quote Post

Darunia
post Oct 10 2008, 05:55 PM
Post #11

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 2,240

Zambro is suspended, do you guys not read my posts? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Oct 10 2008, 06:11 PM
Post #12

Primavera

My desired lineup - considering Nesta won't be ready for this and Antonini can play in the right:

Borriello ------- Pato

Kaka

Flamini ---- Seedorf ---- Ambro

Janku ----- Maldini ----- Bonera ----- Antonini

Abbiati

Bring on Ronaldinho for one of the DMs (and change the system to 4-2-3-1) when the win is guaranteed, like around the 70th minute, or so. also, I wouldn't mind if Senderos started this one...

Of course, wishful thinking. it'll be the Christmas three with 3 DMs (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

QUOTE (Darunia @ Oct 10 2008, 09:25 PM) *
Zambro is suspended, do you guys not read my posts? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

vahid
post Oct 10 2008, 07:17 PM
Post #13

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 3,912

If in the next match Carletto uses his f****** Christmas tree formation,he should be sacked (IMG:style_emoticons/default/guntootsmiley2.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Oct 10 2008, 07:22 PM
Post #14

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Darunia @ Oct 10 2008, 05:55 PM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/blush.gif) oops, must have missed that (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Oct 10 2008, 06:11 PM) *
My desired lineup - considering Nesta won't be ready for this and Antonini can play in the right:

Borriello ------- Pato

Kaka

Flamini ---- Seedorf ---- Ambro

Janku ----- Maldini ----- Bonera ----- Antonini

Abbiati

Bring on Ronaldinho for one of the DMs (and change the system to 4-2-3-1) when the win is guaranteed, like around the 70th minute, or so. also, I wouldn't mind if Senderos started this one...

Of course, wishful thinking. it'll be the Christmas three with 3 DMs (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Antonini's right foot is really weak and he basically can't use it to cross so it's really pointless to play him on the right, especially when we depend on our fullbacks so much.

I would play Kala in the center and Bonera on the right. Or is Kala suspended also?

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Oct 10 2008, 08:51 PM
Post #15

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,873

QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 10 2008, 07:22 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/blush.gif) oops, must have missed that (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Antonini's right foot is really weak and he basically can't use it to cross so it's really pointless to play him on the right, especially when we depend on our fullbacks so much.

I would play Kala in the center and Bonera on the right. Or is Kala suspended also?

kala is injued na

+Quote Post

14 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 05:39 PM