Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Oct 14 2016, 08:54 AM) *
Milan's budget for January's transfer market will be €100m. #LaStampa

CorSport - Milan, here is the list of all potential Chinese investors:
- "TCL Corporation, the electronic giant charges a $16 billion turnover."
- "China Construction Bank (173 billion dollars of capitalism)."
- "Ping An Insurance (60 billion dollars invoiced) and Baoshan Bank, Mongolia's banking institution."
- China Merchant Bank (confirmed), strong Chinese bank of Guangdong, circulation 48 billion and assets of 843 billion.
This could be expected to be the big list of Sino Europe, all designed to enter the Chinese state, a project that seems too ambitious.

Milan are interested in Monaco's 17 year old winger Kylian Mbappé according to L'Equipe.

All interesting names, I read somewhere that the combined assets of the corporations mentioned in the consortium is in the trillions, yes, with a T

That being said, what worries me is that these giant corporations wouldn't be sugar daddies for us, at least not in the way the Sheikhs are for City and PSG, so we'll have to see if there will really be an influx of cash or not

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Oct 14 2016, 09:26 AM) *
Thanks. Yes, I had to finish some things regarding my phd and at the University. I took a few weeks off and only lost out on the Sassuolo game. But now I'm fully back (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Welcome back! Should we start calling you Dr. now? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

QUOTE (maldini03 @ Oct 14 2016, 09:35 PM) *
I actually think Badelj would be an upgrade as a passer over most everyone in our midfield, that being said bringing him in wouldn't make us better to the degree we have to be to compete for anything. He would make us better but not to the degree necessary to get on that Juve level.

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Oct 15 2016, 08:08 AM) *
Perhaps Badelj is a slight upgrade, but he's still far from what we need. Fabregas is miles better.

Badelj would be like Monto was a few years ago. He was an obvious upgrade over what we had at the time, but not good enough to really influence the quality of the team.

If we're not going to sign quality players than I'd rather give the kids a chance. No use continuing to make the same mistakes as were done under Galliani and continuing to load up the squad with more quantity but very little quality
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Oct 16 2016, 12:35 PM
Post #17

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 15 2016, 03:36 PM) *
Welcome back! Should we start calling you Dr. now? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Very soon hopefully (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Badelj would be like Monto was a few years ago. He was an obvious upgrade over what we had at the time, but not good enough to really influence the quality of the team.

If we're not going to sign quality players than I'd rather give the kids a chance. No use continuing to make the same mistakes as were done under Galliani and continuing to load up the squad with more quantity but very little quality

Agreed. Even though I never managed to see Monto as an obvious upgrade. He came in when Milan lost Seedorf, van Bommel and Gattuso. It was a downgrade, because we all expected him to excel whereas he didn't even manage to reach the level of play a 30-something Seedorf did in his last season with us.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Oct 16 2016, 07:18 PM
Post #18

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Oct 16 2016, 12:35 PM) *
Very soon hopefully (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Agreed. Even though I never managed to see Monto as an obvious upgrade. He came in when Milan lost Seedorf, van Bommel and Gattuso. It was a downgrade, because we all expected him to excel whereas he didn't even manage to reach the level of play a 30-something Seedorf did in his last season with us.

Sure, but once we lost those players and it had already become apparent that we weren't going to sign a top quality midfielder, Monto was truly an upgrade for us considering the way our midfield was threadbare of quality. And let's not forget that Monto actually had a really good first season with us.

He struggled in his second one and then he kept getting serious injuries and it's been downhill since then.

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Oct 16 2016, 07:50 PM
Post #19

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 15 2016, 04:36 PM) *
All interesting names, I read somewhere that the combined assets of the corporations mentioned in the consortium is in the trillions, yes, with a T

That being said, what worries me is that these giant corporations wouldn't be sugar daddies for us, at least not in the way the Sheikhs are for City and PSG, so we'll have to see if there will really be an influx of cash or not

350M is guaranteed for three years. 100M of which this winter.

That is coming from 20M transfer budgets .. Surely sounds like an influx of cash to me.

What of the years after the three years have passed, you say? China bought into Milan to promote for a 'future' WC in China. Just as Qatar did with PSG and sponsoring Barca. The Chinese have a vision for Milan, and starting off with 350M spread over three years isn't too shabby, especially with the inflated player price tags going around.

Trillions are not going to be poured into Milan; but rest assured it will be well maintained to win! The Chinese have ample economies of scale and they could multiply merchandizing and TV income for the club, let alone ensure a regular CL income and all that comes with it. I doubt they will throw/funnel in money the way Silvio did, as he was the only decision maker; while now the Chairman of Sino-Europe will be negotiating with X amount of owners before transfer budgets/decisions/etc are passed down to Fassone. They are business men and they have an intention. Time to drop the guard han (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) fun times ahead

+Quote Post

han2503
post Oct 17 2016, 08:21 PM
Post #20

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Oct 16 2016, 07:50 PM) *
350M is guaranteed for three years. 100M of which this winter.

That is coming from 20M transfer budgets .. Surely sounds like an influx of cash to me.

What of the years after the three years have passed, you say? China bought into Milan to promote for a 'future' WC in China. Just as Qatar did with PSG and sponsoring Barca. The Chinese have a vision for Milan, and starting off with 350M spread over three years isn't too shabby, especially with the inflated player price tags going around.

Trillions are not going to be poured into Milan; but rest assured it will be well maintained to win! The Chinese have ample economies of scale and they could multiply merchandizing and TV income for the club, let alone ensure a regular CL income and all that comes with it. I doubt they will throw/funnel in money the way Silvio did, as he was the only decision maker; while now the Chairman of Sino-Europe will be negotiating with X amount of owners before transfer budgets/decisions/etc are passed down to Fassone. They are business men and they have an intention. Time to drop the guard han (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) fun times ahead

From your mouth to God's ears (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

I guess I was almost completely sold into it, but Paolo's rejection sort of put a bit of a wrench in it for me. Not completely derailing my hopes but certainly dampening them a bit

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Oct 18 2016, 10:39 AM
Post #21

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,786

According to English media, Milan are ready to offer €25m for Erik Lamela.

Corriere della Sera: Fassone is considering offering Franco Baresi a bigger role at Milan.

Milan and Inter are interested in Lindelof. Benfica won't let the player for less than €30m (his clause). #Rai

Chelsea are ready to offer €55m for Romagnoli according to GdS.

This post has been edited by d'Arc.LP: Oct 18 2016, 04:18 PM

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Oct 19 2016, 06:02 AM
Post #22

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Fabrizio Romano: Milan and Inter scouts were attending Club Brugge-Porto to observe Andrè Silva and Danilo Pereira from Porto and Denswil from Club Brugge.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Oct 19 2016, 07:31 AM
Post #23

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

We're talking a lot about people coming in. But who do you reckon are leaving? I feel Luiz Adriano will definitely be leaving. Probably Pasalic as well. This is a bit concerning because an injury to either Bacca or Lapadula puts us in a difficult position.

Also not sure if Gabriel will be interested in continuing to be No. 2 keeper.

Rumours link us to Lamela - but unless he genuinely wants to leave England, there is no chance he'll come to Milan.

Also rumours linking us to Thiago Silva. I'd be over the moon if he joined but we have to consider that his current salary at PSG is supposedly 13 million Euros. I don't see us going that far for a player who will be signing his last professional European contract.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Oct 19 2016, 07:58 AM
Post #24

Group Icon

Just one more thing. I loved this headline in GdS -

Milan: The surprise
Romagnoli and the babies, it’s a low-cost second place

Young players from the academy, free agents and Italians: Montella’s squad doesn’t cost more than €45m

But seriously this is a huge statement. And funny how Romagnoli is the senior here. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

William405
post Oct 19 2016, 08:29 AM
Post #25

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,239

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Oct 19 2016, 09:31 AM) *
We're talking a lot about people coming in. But who do you reckon are leaving? I feel Luiz Adriano will definitely be leaving. Probably Pasalic as well. This is a bit concerning because an injury to either Bacca or Lapadula puts us in a difficult position.

Also not sure if Gabriel will be interested in continuing to be No. 2 keeper.

Rumours link us to Lamela - but unless he genuinely wants to leave England, there is no chance he'll come to Milan.

Also rumours linking us to Thiago Silva. I'd be over the moon if he joined but we have to consider that his current salary at PSG is supposedly 13 million Euros. I don't see us going that far for a player who will be signing his last professional European contract.

Yeah, Luiz Adriano need to leave for his benefit. I don't think it's a problem, we still have Niang on that position too!

Why wouldn't Gabriel be happy as a No. 2 keeper? It's not like he is a phenomenon. If anything, Milan should be the ones worried about it. I'd loan him out again, and get an experienced goalkeeper.

Thiago Silva would be nice. His salary is insane. Why doesn't PSG want to renew with him? Could it be the salary? If so he'll have to take a wage-cut anyway, so we don't really have to "match" the 13 million per say.

+Quote Post

William405
post Oct 19 2016, 08:31 AM
Post #26

Allievi Regionali B

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Oct 19 2016, 09:58 AM) *
Just one more thing. I loved this headline in GdS -

But seriously this is a huge statement. And funny how Romagnoli is the senior here. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Hahahahah, yeah it's nice.

It was evident for me that Romagnoli was going to be a hit. Donnaruma was quite the surprise, but I think it was Berlusconi who praised him first?!

It's nice to see all these youngsters, and we shouldn't sell them!

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Oct 19 2016, 10:39 AM
Post #27

Giovanissimi Nazionali

From England, "Sun Sport": Chelsea are ready to offer about €60m for Romagnoli.

Now this is tempting.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Oct 19 2016, 11:16 AM
Post #28

Group Icon

No. Not yet. I'll rather sell him for something like 120 MM about 5 or 6 years later. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) It's hard to find replacements that good. Plus it would destroy our current season. Imagine having Zapata replace Romagnoli in the centre.

+Quote Post

milanbuf88
post Oct 19 2016, 12:50 PM
Post #29

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,674

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Oct 19 2016, 07:16 AM) *
No. Not yet. I'll rather sell him for something like 120 MM about 5 or 6 years later. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) It's hard to find replacements that good. Plus it would destroy our current season. Imagine having Zapata replace Romagnoli in the centre.

I wouldn't sell Romagnoli for any price at this time. Donnaruma is off limits as well. If we are going to be getting a lot of money for the transfer market then we have no need to sell. Holding on to these players is a mark of intent that we need to show Europe that we are coming back.

+Quote Post

William405
post Oct 19 2016, 01:10 PM
Post #30

Allievi Regionali B

Yes, if anything, we should be buying players..not selling.

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:27 PM