Milan Are Brilli...
post Jan 5 2011, 02:03 AM
Post #46

Berretti
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 90

QUOTE (dst @ Jan 5 2011, 01:01 AM) *
I have no problem with people leaving as long as they're honest. Sheva was talking about staying in Milan forever some months before leaving. You'll never convince me he just decided it on the last day of the season, he certainly knew there was a chance he'd go.

Hmm, after all Sheva did for us though? Yes it hurt at the time but surely this is the time you sit back and think, you know what, that kid was some player for us instead of looking at him as a 'traitor'. The same should be said about Kaka, we all knew he wanted to go to Madrid, it would have hurt a lot more if he ditched us for Man Citeh for the money but he didn't.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

dst
post Jan 5 2011, 02:18 AM
Post #47

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

I don't see him as a traitor because as I said I don't mind anyone leaving. What hurt me was his lies. Like you said, not everyone can be a Maldini and I perfectly understand that, but just don't use his name if you don't have to!

+Quote Post

Milan Are Brilli...
post Jan 5 2011, 02:30 AM
Post #48

Berretti
Group Icon

QUOTE (dst @ Jan 5 2011, 01:18 AM) *
I don't see him as a traitor because as I said I don't mind anyone leaving. What hurt me was his lies. Like you said, not everyone can be a Maldini and I perfectly understand that, but just don't use his name if you don't have to!

Nah, didn't say you did, others have or as near as in the thread though. Oh well, I guess I can overlook the stuff that was said at the end of his time here (the real-time). Purely because of what he achieved, man he was the most feared attacker in World Football, and yes that's including Henry, Ronaldinho etc (back in the day).

+Quote Post

dst
post Jan 5 2011, 02:37 AM
Post #49

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

He was amazing. He's the perfect forward in my view as he did not have to be in a good position to create something. He'd just receive the ball turn and shoot goalwards and make it look so simple. All out of nothing. If more forwards had half his technique, football would be truly amazing!

+Quote Post

Milan Are Brilli...
post Jan 5 2011, 02:41 AM
Post #50

Berretti
Group Icon

QUOTE (dst @ Jan 5 2011, 01:37 AM) *
He was amazing. He's the perfect forward in my view as he did not have to be in a good position to create something. He'd just receive the ball turn and shoot goalwards and make it look so simple. All out of nothing. If more forwards had half his technique, football would be truly amazing!

I remember back in the good old days on here, the Fenerbahce game in the CL, writing on here something like 'Sheva lookes in the mood tonight' 4 goals later I think he proved me right (for once!). Ah and the crazy games against Inter, that goal in the flare V Dida game, the match-ups with Materazzi. Just the general excitement everytime he got the ball something could happen. Remember that Lazio game (well pretty much all the Lazio games in which Sheva played!), a free-kick from like 40 yards after just coming on, the goal against Juve which looked impossible, crazy!

So many good times, probably in all honesty the real reason I began to like Milan all those years ago.

+Quote Post

Brian Birkin
post Jan 5 2011, 03:29 AM
Post #51

Esordienti B 96

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 463

I assure you I have not forgotten after 5 minutes. I do not mean that shevcazzo would be like Maldini. I agree with dst, if a person who is involved in Milan does wish to leave, I think he or she should be allowed to do so, in Milan only full heart counts. I also agree that what shevcazzo did to make me angry, was to tell lies, and then leave suddenly, he did not even say why he would leave. Even to this day, how many knows the reason? That is not loyalty I believe.

When he would return to Milan, after his Chelsea time, Gazzetta ran a poll of wheter Milanisti in Milano wanted to see him back, the majority said no.

I do not believe Ricky did the same thing, Ricky did not want to leave, but Berlusconi and Galliani were intent on selling him, despite Curva Sud asking him not to. The case of Ricky is different from the previous in the way that he was sacrificed by Berlusconi and Galliani for financial reasons. Second, I believe Ricky did not run a line of lies.

This post has been edited by Brian Birkin: Jan 5 2011, 04:40 AM

+Quote Post

acid911
post Jan 5 2011, 04:14 AM
Post #52

Berretti

Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (Brian Birkin @ Jan 5 2011, 07:29 AM) *
I agree with dts, if a person who is involved in Milan does wish to leave, I think he or she should be allowed to do so, in Milan only full heart counts.

Well that's a new name for, dst. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) He never sounded better, I must say! His posts surround me:

(IMG:http://www.iskysoft.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/dts_logo.gif)

And by the way, agree with most of your posts, Brian. Having said that, like you mentioned the case with Kaka, we should not exclude the possibility of Shevchenko being asked to deflect attention of his departure to England. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) To keep the fans (and ultras) quite. I mean most of the players and management knew that he was leaving (Kaka was pushed out, Sheva decided that he wants to play for his Russian friend Roman), but at the end of the day both gave the club $$$.

Milan did not own any of them, and like Ash said, we should be thankful for their good memories in the red and black shirt, as they should be thankful of the club for making those memories possible. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) As easy as it comes. It seems people often forget the meaning of the word traitor itself. Can't blame them, but even if they were traitors, that does not discount the success and passion both had when they were plying their trade in the red side of Milan.

+Quote Post

Brian Birkin
post Jan 5 2011, 04:19 AM
Post #53

Esordienti B 96

Sorry about that dst!! m (_ _) m

I agree that he has done many things for Milan, I just do not understand why he would leave the way he did.

This post has been edited by Brian Birkin: Jan 5 2011, 04:19 AM

+Quote Post

acid911
post Jan 5 2011, 04:34 AM
Post #54

Berretti

Fair enough. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Both the players are part of our history now, the 2000s decade. Maybe someday they will write a book, or maybe Galliani will write one and we will get an idea of the inside stuff.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Jan 5 2011, 06:12 AM
Post #55

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

My feelings for Sheva and Kaka are the same as it is for that girl who broke up with me saying, 'It's not you honey! It's me!!' (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) I really can't explain it any further. Well maybe Sheva would be the girl I really really loved and...
Whoa! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) Okay, I know that sounds a bit homoerotic but I didn't really mean it that way and....oh f@ck it!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

+Quote Post

Brian Birkin
post Jan 5 2011, 08:29 AM
Post #56

Esordienti B 96

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jan 5 2011, 06:12 AM) *
My feelings for Sheva and Kaka are the same as it is for that girl who broke up with me saying, 'It's not you honey! It's me!!' (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) I really can't explain it any further. Well maybe Sheva would be the girl I really really loved and...
Whoa! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) Okay, I know that sounds a bit homoerotic but I didn't really mean it that way and....oh f@ck it!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

Homoerotic is no problem I think (said the bi guy) ^^

This post has been edited by Brian Birkin: Jan 5 2011, 08:30 AM

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jan 5 2011, 10:05 PM
Post #57

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

I'm kind off surprised here. Okay, I knew it will be Sheva vs. Ricky all the way, but seeing Pippo come third, with players like Pirlo having only 2 votes, and Rino zero...well, that I did not see come.

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Jan 5 2011, 10:56 PM
Post #58

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,873

hard to decide went with nesta... sheva and kaka probably after him

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Jan 27 2011, 09:47 PM
Post #59

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

Rui Costa got my vote. I heart him.

+Quote Post

acid911
post Jan 27 2011, 09:51 PM
Post #60

Berretti

QUOTE (KillerMax @ Jan 28 2011, 01:47 AM) *
Rui Costa got my vote. I heart him.

Rui's the man! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/king.gif) I'd have voted for him if it were not for Dida. Epic player!

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 11:14 PM