Milan Are Brilli...
post Jun 23 2009, 12:10 PM
Post #46

Berretti
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 90

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jun 23 2009, 12:09 PM) *
Problem is, young players of a high ability are going to cost silly money. We're not going to spend that much, we can't even afford to keep the players we already have.

Exactly, half of them cost more than if we bought an already established one.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

A.X
post Jun 23 2009, 08:29 PM
Post #47

Pulcini 97

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,105

yea you're right ... but we need young players ... like about 25 years old players ... or we can get from our youth... look at messi in barcelona he is the best in the world ... pato with milan ... i beleive he is better then cristiano ronaldo at least ... jesus navas is good ... On defence we have thiago silva ; senderos ... and if we get cissokho is would be nice .... im not sayin we need 17 years old players ... we need young and talented players ... that's it ... and the last two seasons IMO were bad because of ancellotti ... he played seedorf more then flamini ... and didn't play thiago silva ... and his tactics were too bad ... we could at least have won uefa cup ... whatever ... and btw now nesta needs a lot of time to recover ... !!! hope we will be a competitive team next season ... because we can be it !!!

+Quote Post

Milan Are Brilli...
post Jun 23 2009, 08:56 PM
Post #48

Berretti
Group Icon

QUOTE (A.X @ Jun 23 2009, 08:29 PM) *
yea you're right ... but we need young players ... like about 25 years old players ... or we can get from our youth... look at messi in barcelona he is the best in the world ... pato with milan ... i beleive he is better then cristiano ronaldo at least ... jesus navas is good ... On defence we have thiago silva ; senderos ... and if we get cissokho is would be nice .... im not sayin we need 17 years old players ... we need young and talented players ... that's it ... and the last two seasons IMO were bad because of ancellotti ... he played seedorf more then flamini ... and didn't play thiago silva ... and his tactics were too bad ... we could at least have won uefa cup ... whatever ... and btw now nesta needs a lot of time to recover ... !!! hope we will be a competitive team next season ... because we can be it !!!

If only Pato were better than Ronaldo, although he is a very good player, he's not upto that standard... yet.

I do get what you're saying but I think there are plenty of players in our current squad that are just there to pick up their wages and should be gotten rid of well in advance of Pirlo.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 23 2009, 08:58 PM
Post #49

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Jun 23 2009, 07:56 PM) *
If only Pato were better than Ronaldo, although he is a very good player, he's not upto that standard... yet.

I do get what you're saying but I think there are plenty of players in our current squad that are just there to pick up their wages and should be gotten rid of well in advance of Pirlo.

Exactly!!!!

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jun 23 2009, 10:00 PM
Post #50

Primavera

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Jun 24 2009, 12:26 AM) *

I'm confident he'll get there. he's been much better at 19 than Ronaldo was at the same age.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Jun 23 2009, 10:46 PM
Post #51

Prima Squadra

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,660

and didn't play thiago silva

Was Thiago Silva even eligible for us to play last season?

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post Jun 24 2009, 01:11 AM
Post #52

Dida per sempre

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,563

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jun 23 2009, 02:46 PM) *
Was Thiago Silva even eligible for us to play last season?

No, he wasn't, except for friendlies.

+Quote Post

Milan Are Brilli...
post Jun 24 2009, 12:07 PM
Post #53

Berretti
Group Icon

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jun 23 2009, 10:00 PM) *
I'm confident he'll get there. he's been much better at 19 than Ronaldo was at the same age.

I knew you'd be around with the mentioning of the 4 letter name!

It's good to see you've stuck by him, and yep you have proved me wrong when I was rather pessimistic about his potential a few years back!

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:27 PM