post Jun 9 2009, 04:43 AM
Post #16

Berretti
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 90

QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Jun 8 2009, 10:08 PM) *
Shame on you.

Oh come off it. There's not a team in the world that he couldn't get in. He would drastically improve any first XI.

I couldn't care less about his attitude, if he's producing the goods. I mean you could be the nicest man on and off the pitch but if you're no good then that mentality is just... useless.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Jun 9 2009, 05:05 AM
Post #17

CrAzY EyeS

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,723

QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Jun 8 2009, 11:43 PM) *
Oh come off it. There's not a team in the world that he couldn't get in. He would drastically improve any first XI.

I couldn't care less about his attitude, if he's producing the goods. I mean you could be the nicest man on and off the pitch but if you're no good then that mentality is just... useless.

Me? - I won't buy a car that only has a only drive or only a reverse.
One may be more important than the next.
But the combination is surely the better bet.

[...this surely mightn't be the best example in comparison to give but I think you get where I'm coming from]

On another note - I don't want to believe that we couldn't hold onto Kaka because we are in such a bad way for money yet we go after CR7. [just the thought of this is quite ridiculous to be honest]

+Quote Post

Milan Are Brilli...
post Jun 9 2009, 05:16 AM
Post #18

Berretti
Group Icon

QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ Jun 9 2009, 05:05 AM) *
Me? - I won't buy a car that only has a only drive or only a reverse.
One may be more important than the next.
But the combination is surely the better bet.

[...this surely mightn't be the best example in comparison to give but I think you get where I'm coming from]

On another note - I don't want to believe that we couldn't hold onto Kaka because we are in such a bad way for money yet we go after CR7. [just the thought of this is quite ridiculous to be honest]

Yeah I get you! If only it were the case, unfortunately with most it isn't, Messi I guess, but not too many more. I don't know, I think Ronaldo's arrogance kind of makes him the player he is, without it he wouldn't be upto the standard he is now.

Ohh and as for the rumour I think it's rubbish. I was just saying how you couldn't physically say you wouldn't want Cristiano if we had the money and he were happy to join us.

+Quote Post

Panama Devil
post Jun 9 2009, 06:03 AM
Post #19

Pulcini 97

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 1,918

This story makes me laugh!!! I think that right now if Real calls in again and asks for Pato ... he will be gone in a blink........

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Jun 9 2009, 06:04 AM
Post #20

CrAzY EyeS

QUOTE (Panama Devil @ Jun 9 2009, 01:03 AM) *
This story makes me laugh!!! I think that right now if Real calls in again and asks for Pato ... he will be gone in a blink........

I can not seeing Pato leaving us anytime soon.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Jun 9 2009, 06:14 AM
Post #21

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

Pato won't leave...unless there's a huge fallout. We'll bring him up to be our next golden boy..and then when he's at the top of his game, and unless he's shown something truly extraordinary and become Berlu's new 'son'...he will be sold to Madrid. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Jun 9 2009, 06:17 AM
Post #22

CrAzY EyeS

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jun 9 2009, 01:14 AM) *
Pato won't leave...unless there's a huge fallout. We'll bring him up to be our next golden boy..and then when he's at the top of his game, and unless he's shown something truly extraordinary and become Berlu's new 'son'...he will be sold to Madrid. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+1 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

+Quote Post

Milan Are Brilli...
post Jun 11 2009, 11:59 AM
Post #23

Berretti
Group Icon

£80 million to Madrid, well I think they're back in the big time.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 11 2009, 12:11 PM
Post #24

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Jun 11 2009, 10:59 AM) *
£80 million to Madrid, well I think they're back in the big time.

I don't think we can say that until we see them playing together as a team.

On paper they look amazing, on the pitch it's a different story all together.

Btw, I can't wait to see how Man U cope with this loss. Imo 75% of their strength these past 2 seasons was Ronaldo. Things have just gotten a lot easier for Carlo on the domestic front...

+Quote Post

Milan Are Brilli...
post Jun 11 2009, 12:47 PM
Post #25

Berretti
Group Icon

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 11 2009, 12:11 PM) *
Btw, I can't wait to see how Man U cope with this loss. Imo 75% of their strength these past 2 seasons was Ronaldo. Things have just gotten a lot easier for Carlo on the domestic front...

Yep, there's only one player in the world that can replace him and create what he has done for United in the past seasons and they have no chance of getting him.

Buying Ribery, is like replacing Kaka with Seedorf, it's that bigger difference.

+Quote Post

A.X
post Jun 11 2009, 12:47 PM
Post #26

Pulcini 97

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,105

these things are rumors ... because berluscuni sold kaka to perez ... and i don't think he will get in a feud with him for ronaldo ... heh .... he sold the best player in his team to real ... and now will get in a feud with them ... heh no i don't think so ...

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 11 2009, 12:55 PM
Post #27

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (A.X @ Jun 11 2009, 12:47 PM) *
these things are rumors ... because berluscuni sold kaka to perez ... and i don't think he will get in a feud with him for ronaldo ... heh .... he sold the best player in his team to real ... and now will get in a feud with them ... heh no i don't think so ...

Ronaldo is 99.99% a Madrid player, Man U have confirmed this themselves. No way Milan would ever go in for Ronaldo and spend that much after selling Kaka for the cash. Berlu was like always running his mouth off with his bravado talk to get the fan's minds off the fact that he has just sold the club's star player for the money

That's all there is to it

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Jun 11 2009, 02:52 PM
Post #28

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

This is a huge gamble from Real. TBH I was expecting it, when Perez said that Madrid would need to spend in one year what they would usually spend in 3.

I don't think Man U will be too worried. Selling Ronaldo means Rooney goes back to his natural goalscoring position. In fact none of the Man U fans I know seem worried. They're happy it happened so early, giving them time to assess and spend in the summer market.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 11 2009, 03:05 PM
Post #29

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jun 11 2009, 02:52 PM) *
This is a huge gamble from Real. TBH I was expecting it, when Perez said that Madrid would need to spend in one year what they would usually spend in 3.

I don't think Man U will be too worried. Selling Ronaldo means Rooney goes back to his natural goalscoring position. In fact none of the Man U fans I know seem worried. They're happy it happened so early, giving them time to assess and spend in the summer market.

I wouldn't be so sure of that Jack. first of all let's not compare Rooney with CR. They're on different levels. Not that Rooney is not good and capable of his own magic moments, but him and CR are not at the same level.

And Man U this season were mediocre when CR was injured, that is how much they rely on him. I would bet money on Man U not getting anywhere near to what they did last season, or the one before that. You think Nani will be enough of a replacement?? And like us they will maybe have a good transfer window, but they will not buy someone that is in the same caliber as CR. It's impossible.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jun 11 2009, 03:23 PM
Post #30

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

What if Kaka or Ronaldo couldn't play in the same team? what if after 2-3 seasons it came to a point where one of the had to leave Madrid? you know it's not impossible at all...

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:09 AM