Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

acid911
post Jan 24 2012, 10:10 PM
Post #17

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,736

Ah, I'll wait till the last few days, as always. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) Having said, that, it would have been better if we had 16 categories instead of the regular 12. Maybe something for next year, huh?

+Quote Post

William405
post Jan 25 2012, 03:27 PM
Post #18

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 7,239

I thought 12 were too much (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Jan 30 2012, 08:22 PM
Post #19

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

1. Best Poster: han

2. Best Moderator: Milan Are Brilliant

3. Best Newcomer (Must have joined during 2010 or 2011): William405

4. Funniest Poster: Jack Sparrow

5. Nicest Poster: Fillipo Simone

6. Most Calm Poster: acid911

7. Most Critical Poster: X-Offender

8. Most Helpful Member: Milan Are Brilliant

9. Best Avatar & Signature: Milan Are Brilliant

10. Most Dedicated Defender of his Idol(s): Zed.D

11. Your Favorite Poster: dst

12. Best 'MilanFan' Sub-forum (News, Matches, Transfers, etc.): Off Topic

+Quote Post

acid911
post Jan 31 2012, 06:24 PM
Post #20

Berretti

1. Best Poster: X-Offender The brightest sun is the purest gun. Enough said!

2. Best Moderator: Milan Are Brilliant (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) Was there any doubt? Does more work than all other mods combined. And then doubled. Hundred times over.

3. Best Newcomer (Must have joined during 2010 or 2011): There can be only one: William405 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/king.gif) While we've had a good few guys that signed up (and then disappeared) during these two years, no ones comes close. Darn great person too, and I say this not just based on the little gaming session we had a few months back. I'd be proud to call this guy friend if he lived in my block.

4. Funniest Poster: Drucurl (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) Hidden deep within his swearing posts, is pure comedy. Now, only if he takes more care respecting other member's opinion, it would be a winning combination.

5. Nicest Poster: Bluesummers (IMG:style_emoticons/default/droolsmiley.gif) One or two of his predictions went south these last couple of years, but they don't make them nicer than this dozer. Should. Post. More. Often.

6. Most Calm Poster: Fillipo Simone (IMG:style_emoticons/default/innocent.gif) Even if we got hit with a "Intraplate Earthquake" (look it up), you can bet the farmhouse this guy is going to keep his cool hat on. Very classy chap, too.

7. Most Critical Poster: Kurtsimonw. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) Few do it better than X-Off, and none better than Kurt. And I mean this in a good way, the man knows how to critique things, and his analysis is always a good read. Though deep down Fillipo seems to have evolved a bit, and grown a few new ideas. Two years back he was as right-wing as they came. Now he's much, much more balanced.

8. Most Helpful Member: TriniKing_CE (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil.gif) Yes, Han helps a tons when it comes to opening match threads (plus takes a few for the grammatically incorrect), but Trini is always there to post random stuff, videos, and whatnot. And not just related to football.

9. Best Avatar & Signature: Jack Sparrow (IMG:style_emoticons/default/96.gif) Ah, a few good choices here, X-Off has great ones, and Ash has the best designed ones, but for sheer coolness, I'd trust a pirate this time! Just don't let me down Cap'n.

10. Most Dedicated Defender of his Idol(s): Han2503 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleepysmiley03.gif) Normally, Zed.D (previously known as ZD) would be a shoe-in here for him defending Pato, but lately he seems to have notched it down a bit. Probably due to the constant injuries. He's even ready to see Pato leave for another club. Not Han, though. What's a duck got to fear when he has Han (and Fillipo) on his back.

11. Your Favorite Poster: Danny (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif) I was half inclined to go with Vnata or good ol' Blue, but the resident Scotsman takes the cake. His taste and mine are so similar it's almost scary. Probably got to do a lot with age, though I'm still a few years short of 30.

12. Best 'MilanFan' Sub-forum (News, Matches, Transfers, etc.): Off Topic is where the life is! Match threads and transfer speculations come in distant second. Ultimate Movies and Game threads, anyone?!

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Feb 1 2012, 01:17 AM
Post #21

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

RESULTS

1. Best Poster: han

2. Best Moderator: Milan Are Brilliant

3. Best Newcomer (Must have joined during 2010 or 2011): William405

4. Funniest Poster: Jack Sparrow

5. Nicest Poster: Fillipo Simone & acid911 tie

6. Most Calm Poster: Fillipo Simone & acid911 tie

7. Most Critical Poster: X-Offender

8. Most Helpful Member: kurtsimonw & acid911 tie

9. Best Avatar & Signature: William405 & Milan Are Brilliant tie

10. Most Dedicated Defender of his Idol(s): Zed.D

11. Your Favorite Poster: kurtsimonw & Bluesummers tie

12. Best 'MilanFan' Sub-forum (News, Matches, Transfers, etc.): Matches & Off Topic tie

(If anyone spots any mistakes, let me know)

Lots of ties in there. The only real runaway winner was Zeddie being most dedicated defender of his idol. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

William405
post Feb 1 2012, 06:41 AM
Post #22

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,239

Thanks guys!Honoured to be part this tight knit forum.

+Quote Post

acid911
post Feb 1 2012, 07:20 AM
Post #23

Berretti

Cheers William. And bravo Kurt. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Low voters turnout, but good awards, nonetheless.

+Quote Post

Milan Are Brilli...
post Feb 1 2012, 08:00 PM
Post #24

Berretti
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 90

Ah nice, thanks for the votes guys!

Pretty ironic I don't actually have a sig at the moment then... will get onto that (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Feb 16 2012, 05:06 PM
Post #25

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Gee, forgot to cast my vote. Well...shall I do it now and decide those ties (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

CHU-LIP
post Feb 16 2012, 05:11 PM
Post #26

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 7,230

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Feb 16 2012, 06:06 PM) *
Gee, forgot to cast my vote. Well...shall I do it now and decide those ties (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

The rules say the moderators decide the winner when there's a tie.

You're a moderator...

+Quote Post

acid911
post Feb 16 2012, 05:23 PM
Post #27

Berretti

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Feb 16 2012, 09:06 PM) *
Gee, forgot to cast my vote. Well...shall I do it now and decide those ties

Considering that I've got the most ties (3 actually, though at homes I've got around 50 of them), I'd say be my guest. Having said that not sure why a lot of members forgot to vote in the first place. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) The 2010 edition of the awards had a bigger voter turnout, if I recall correctly.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Feb 16 2012, 05:27 PM
Post #28

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

Oh crap, I didn't even notice this thread, being knee-deep in exams over the past month and all. Anyway, good job Kurt, and nice results everyone. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Milan Are Brilli...
post Feb 17 2012, 06:27 AM
Post #29

Berretti
Group Icon

Member No.: 90

QUOTE (acid911 @ Feb 16 2012, 04:23 PM) *
The 2010 edition of the awards had a bigger voter turnout, if I recall correctly.

The boards were busier though. No where near the peak of the 05-07 period.. ah those good old days (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post

acid911
post Feb 17 2012, 11:00 AM
Post #30

Berretti

QUOTE (Milan Are Brilliant @ Feb 17 2012, 10:27 AM) *
The boards were busier though. No where near the peak of the 05-07 period.. ah those good old days

Aye. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) Seeing that I was a lurker back in 2006, I can attest to this fact. The fact that there were fewer Milan forums, and blogs those days, also helped a bit. Heck, we haven't even topped the "Most users ever online was 344 on Jun 28 2007, 10:39 PM". I do have a dream, seeing this record broken!

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:08 PM