12 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Serie A - Giornata 11 - AC Milan - Chievo Verona, Date: 03/11/12 Time: 18:00 CET

Fillipo Simone
post Nov 1 2012, 09:23 AM
Post #1

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

Must win match. The gap between 3rd place and us is just getting bigger and bigger. Please no more "Traore-Flamini" acts of shenanigans.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 1 2012, 10:00 AM
Post #2

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Nov 1 2012, 09:23 AM) *
Must win match. The gap between 3rd place and us is just getting bigger and bigger. Please no more "Traore-Flamini" acts of shenanigans.

The gap is closer from the relegation zone teams rather than 3rd place. At this point we should be more worried about that rather than 3rd place.

Antthing other than this formation would be another f@ck up on Allegri's part.

Abate--Zapata--Mexes--Constant/DS
DJ--Nocerino
Monto
Bojan--Pato--El Shaa

Some of the players can be put in instead of others, but if we go out once again with a 3-man defense, or more than one DM than Allegri has failed again to prove that he's trying to fix things for the better, but instead is mostly in survival mode by playing a park the bus system against relegation sides.

Obviously he'll most likely start Bonera instead of Mexes or Zapata. But if I see Urby on the right side of the attack again instead of the infinately better Bojan, I swear my head will explode.

Will Boateng be available for this one?

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Nov 1 2012, 10:12 AM
Post #3

Primavera
Group Icon

Why is Amelia still fielded as our first, when Abbiati is back on the bench? Does that mean he overtook his spot, or is Christian simply still injured?

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Nov 1 2012, 10:22 AM
Post #4

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,786

Didn't we play Genoa two rounds ago ?

We're playing Chievo now.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Nov 1 2012, 10:24 AM
Post #5

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Nov 1 2012, 12:22 PM) *
Didn't we play Genoa two rounds ago ?

We're playing Chievo now.

My bad, lapsus calami

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 1 2012, 01:42 PM
Post #6

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 1 2012, 12:00 PM) *
The gap is closer from the relegation zone teams rather than 3rd place. At this point we should be more worried about that rather than 3rd place.

Antthing other than this formation would be another f@ck up on Allegri's part.

Abate--Zapata--Mexes--Constant/DS
DJ--Nocerino
Monto
Bojan--Pato--El Shaa

Some of the players can be put in instead of others, but if we go out once again with a 3-man defense, or more than one DM than Allegri has failed again to prove that he's trying to fix things for the better, but instead is mostly in survival mode by playing a park the bus system against relegation sides.

Obviously he'll most likely start Bonera instead of Mexes or Zapata. But if I see Urby on the right side of the attack again instead of the infinately better Bojan, I swear my head will explode.

Will Boateng be available for this one?

Bonera is suspended. Mediaset has the 3-4-3 line-up once again, but this time with Emanuelson as LM and the trident of attack you proposed: Amelia; Mexes, Zapata, Yepes; Abate, Montolivo, Nocerino, Emanuelson; Bojan, Pato, El Shaarawy.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 1 2012, 02:24 PM
Post #7

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 1 2012, 01:42 PM) *
Bonera is suspended. Mediaset has the 3-4-3 line-up once again, but this time with Emanuelson as LM and the trident of attack you proposed: Amelia; Mexes, Zapata, Yepes; Abate, Montolivo, Nocerino, Emanuelson; Bojan, Pato, El Shaarawy.

That's slightly better.

But still completely pointless to play such a ridiculous formation!

Our players are infinately better and more comfortable when playing a system with a back 4. We'll most likely end up switching it around because it's not working AGAIN

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Nov 1 2012, 02:47 PM
Post #8

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,786

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 1 2012, 03:42 PM) *

I like this one.

+Quote Post

Jack Bauer
post Nov 1 2012, 03:24 PM
Post #9

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 6,705

Hope he sticks with that forward line, a potentially deadly threesome.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 1 2012, 04:10 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 1 2012, 04:24 PM) *
That's slightly better.

But still completely pointless to play such a ridiculous formation!

Our players are infinately better and more comfortable when playing a system with a back 4. We'll most likely end up switching it around because it's not working AGAIN

I wouldn't say it's a ridiculous formation. It's actually much more offensive than 4-3-3, and this time it could actually work because no-one is out of position.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 1 2012, 05:44 PM
Post #11

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 1 2012, 04:10 PM) *
I wouldn't say it's a ridiculous formation. It's actually much more offensive than 4-3-3, and this time it could actually work because no-one is out of position.

It's a ridiculous formation because it simply does not work for us. Just becaus it's "cool" right now, it doesn't mean that we should be using it as well

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 1 2012, 05:51 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 1 2012, 07:44 PM) *
It's a ridiculous formation because it simply does not work for us. Just becaus it's "cool" right now, it doesn't mean that we should be using it as well

How do you know it doesn't work for us? Because Allegri has completely facked it up every time we've used it? I think we should give this 3-4-3 formation a real try, with the right players in the right positions. If it won't work even then, then I'll agree with you and move on. But speaking prematurely about it is just not right.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 1 2012, 07:13 PM
Post #13

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 1 2012, 05:51 PM) *
How do you know it doesn't work for us? Because Allegri has completely facked it up every time we've used it? I think we should give this 3-4-3 formation a real try, with the right players in the right positions. If it won't work even then, then I'll agree with you and move on. But speaking prematurely about it is just not right.

Yesterday confirmed it for me.

When I saw Mexes, Nocerino and Abate especially get completely into their strides in the second half once Yepes was taken off and we switched back to our usual system.

They just do a lot better in that system.

Yes Allegri has used it completely incorrectly, but it's not just that. I always say play the system that best suites your players, not force your players into the system you want (as Allegri does). Which is why I want us to switch back to a back-4.

If we really play the line-up you posted earlier than I'm willing to wait and give it a shot, but ultimately I feel that this 3-man defensive system is only a desperate attempt from Allegri. You know a, 'he tried everything else, why not this?' sort of thing

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Nov 1 2012, 09:08 PM
Post #14

Primavera
Group Icon

I agree with han. Just think of the Abate in period 1 and the second half Abate. It tells you all.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 1 2012, 09:27 PM
Post #15

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Nov 1 2012, 09:08 PM) *
I agree with han. Just think of the Abate in period 1 and the second half Abate. It tells you all.

It's mostly that he was ineffectual because he does his best when he starts his runs from deep. Also his defensive abailities have evolved and improved so much that it's a waste to not use him properly as a FB.

The handball was a harsh call, it was stupid that he had his hand up but it's not like it was intentional and it's not why I said that he wasn't good in the first half. It's all about the positioning that diminished his performance so much

+Quote Post

12 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 07:57 PM