Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 03/04/07 - CL - Milan v Bayern

Portman
post Mar 18 2007, 06:34 PM
Post #1

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 347

Champions League 2006/07 - 1/4 finals (1st leg)

Milan v Bayern

Tuesday, 3rd of April, 2007

Time: 19:45 (UK), 20:45 (IT)

After the Olimpico we've an important match facing Bayern in San Siro for the 1st leg of the last 8 in the CL.

I just hope Bayern don't score. That would be really important.

Forza Milan!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Mar 18 2007, 08:20 PM
Post #2

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

We must win this encounter. We cant conceed a goal

I predict 3 - 0 Milan

+Quote Post

han2503
post Mar 18 2007, 10:35 PM
Post #3

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

If we conceed a goal I think it will be over for us here. We need to keep a clean sheet and hopefully score 2 goals.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 18 2007, 11:04 PM
Post #4

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

1-1 first leg 2-1 second leg for milan. Dream mode. Reality 0-0 firs leg, 4-2 for bayern second leg.

+Quote Post

AuRoR
post Mar 19 2007, 07:34 AM
Post #5

Pulcini 99

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,712

I hope we win and thank god Khan & lucio & v.bommel are not playing (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

so Milan has to win this game atleast 3-0 (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devil.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Mar 19 2007, 12:21 PM
Post #6

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (AuRoR @ Mar 19 2007, 06:34 AM)
I hope we win and thank god Khan & lucio & v.bommel are not playing  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

so Milan has to win this game atleast 3-0  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devil.gif)

Actually Khan has become a joke so it would be better if he was playing, their young keeper, I think his name is Rensing is very good.

+Quote Post

dst
post Mar 19 2007, 01:28 PM
Post #7

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 19 2007, 01:21 PM)
Actually Khan has become a joke so it would be better if he was playing, their young keeper, I think his name is Rensing is very good.

That's what I was thinking!!! I wish Khan would play... but the young one won't be a big problem either... WE are the problem!

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Mar 19 2007, 01:50 PM
Post #8

Smoking Bianco

I think Milan will be even stronger against Bayern ...

Carlo confirmed this, that when Milan have Nesta and Sergio back, Seedorf will move up the field to partner Kaka with Inzaghi as the lone striker ..

So, I think we wont be having anymore problems up front ..

+Quote Post

han2503
post Mar 19 2007, 02:29 PM
Post #9

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (dst @ Mar 19 2007, 12:28 PM)
That's what I was thinking!!! I wish Khan would play... but the young one won't be a big problem either... WE are the problem!

It looks like we're agreeing on everything today (IMG:http://www.coolsmileys.net/gestures/hmm1.gif) strange...

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Mar 19 2007, 12:50 PM)
I think Milan will be even stronger against Bayern ...

Carlo confirmed this, that when Milan have Nesta and Sergio back, Seedorf will move up the field to partner Kaka with Inzaghi as the lone striker ..

So, I think we wont be having anymore problems up front ..

I persoanlly still prefer to go with 2 strikers especially in the San Siro, but I think Sergio will finally make the xmas tree work.

The only thing I'm at odds about is the whole Ambro/Jank or Sergio in midfield and having a more defensive minded LB.
Because if we use Sergio as a LB we could use Janku in midfield, I think this will make our left side very strong and Janku can still provide some defensive cover for Pirlo and even when Sergio is pushing up in attack.

But then again Ambro has shown us that he's probably in the goal scoreing for of his life and he could prove to be decisive once again in these ties. So I'm at odds if it should be him in midfield and Janku will be sacrificed.

Or we could go for Sergio in midfield and Kaladze or Maldini, whoever is fit enough as LB, with neither needing to push up because of Sergio.

But then also Oli is finally looking like he's about to do something great, he was very good yesterday and was only lacking that breakthrough goal, but other then that his movement and skills on the ball where very good. So he could partner someone upfront if we go for 2 upfront. And Also there is Seedorf and where we should play him, imo he will be essential for us in the CL and we can't afford not to play him.

Carlo will probably have a headache trying to decide now that everyone will finally be fit.

If we go for the xmas tree I would personally go for either of these ones

Oddo--Nesta--Bonera--Kala/God
------Rino----Pirlo----Sergio------
----------Seedorf--Kaka-----------
----------------Pippo---------------

or

Oddo--Bonera--Nesta--Sergio
---Rino--Pilo--Janku/Ambro---
--------Seedorf--Kaka---------
-------------Pippo---------------

And if we go for the 4-3-1-2 I would like to see either of these

Oddo--Nesta--Bonera--Kala/God
------Rino----Pirlo----Sergio------
-------------Seedorf---------------
-----------Pippo---Kaka-----------

or

Oddo--Bonera--Nesta--Sergio
--Rino--Pirlo--Ambro/Seedorf--
------------Kaka-----------------
---------Pippo--Oli--------------

btw, Pippo really needs to start against Roma so he will be ready for this, he is the only guy in our attack that will make me feel at ease about our chances of scoring

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Mar 19 2007, 04:18 PM
Post #10

Smoking Bianco

All those choices are possible han ...

About Pippo starting against Roma, I dont think he will ... Cuz we cant risk him (injury or what not..).

Maybe Give Oli and Gila both a chance to partner R9 .. So each would get a chance to strech their legs, but Pippo shouldnt be risked. I believe he is the fundemental player against Bayern, especially against Bayern (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devil.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Mar 19 2007, 04:53 PM
Post #11

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Mar 19 2007, 03:18 PM)
All those choices are possible han ...

About Pippo starting against Roma, I dont think he will ... Cuz we cant risk him (injury or what not..).

Maybe Give Oli and Gila both a chance to partner R9 .. So each would get a chance to strech their legs, but Pippo shouldnt be risked. I believe he is the fundemental player against Bayern, especially against Bayern (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devil.gif)

He needs to get back into the swing of things and playing against Roma will do just that.

He hasn't had a full match under his belt in I don't know how long, he won't be of any use if he isn't match fit

+Quote Post

agenth
post Mar 19 2007, 09:57 PM
Post #12

Kaka's fangirl, and proud =]

Member No.: 2,687

Yes Rensing is very good, but I heard from a Bayern fan that Rensing won't play, but the other one (keep forgetting huis name)

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Mar 19 2007, 10:03 PM
Post #13

Smoking Bianco

QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 19 2007, 06:53 PM)
He needs to get back into the swing of things and playing against Roma will do just that.

He hasn't had a full match under his belt in I don't know how long, he won't be of any use if he isn't match fit

That is wh he is Super Pippo (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

p.s. He could be played in the Roma game, as u say, cuz I am not sure what Carlo would do, he might let him play a few minutes to get him some fitness back .. But if it was up to me, I wouldnt even risk him, he is the most important striker we have for the CL.

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Mar 21 2007, 02:00 PM
Post #14

Insert cool title here<--
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,792

(sk) München. Aufatmen bei den Bayern – Mark van Bommel muss nur eins der beiden Viertelfinalspiele zuschauen. Die UEFA hat die Sperre des Niederländers auf ein Spiel reduziert.
van Bommel nur ein Spiel gesperrt
zoom - galleria
Die Bayern haben nach dem Urteil der UEFA Einspruch eingelegt und die Sperre des Niederländers verkürzt. Die UEFA hat im zweiten Anlauf nur eine Einspielsperre für den Spieler von Bayern ausgesprochen. Das Hinspiel in Italien gegen AC Mailand müssen die Deutschen ohne ihn bestreiten, allerdings beim Rückspiel in der Heimat ist er wieder mit von der Partie.

Der Niederländer gibt nach dem Urteil zu verstehen, dass er es sich nicht anders erwartet hat, aber ein komisches Gefühl in der letzten Woche hatte. Trainer Ottmar Hitzfeld ist nach der Verkündigung erleichtert. „Das ist eine große Erleichterung für uns und eine großartige Motivation für das Duell mit Milan“, so der Trainer der Bayern.

It says that van Bommel will only be banned for one CL game, so he'll be back for the 2nd leg in the Allianz Arena. Van Bommel said that he didn't expect anything else...

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Mar 21 2007, 03:54 PM
Post #15

Smoking Bianco

QUOTE (LaPalma @ Mar 21 2007, 04:00 PM)
It says that van Bommel will only be banned for one CL game, so he'll be back for the 2nd leg in the Allianz Arena. Van Bommel said that he didn't expect anything else...

Even better, so we dont hear any lame excuses when we THRASH them (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devilsmiley.gif)

FORZA MILAN

+Quote Post

27 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 06:36 AM