han2503
post Mar 24 2017, 05:22 PM
Post #1

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

Apparently we've secured a deal for Musacchio for next summer

Milan have secured the signing of Villarreal defender Matteo Musacchio for €18m. Player should earn €3m/year [@MCriscitiello].

Take it with a huge pinch of salt
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Mar 25 2017, 01:25 PM
Post #2

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

Is he not a good player? I never seen him before.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Mar 25 2017, 03:08 PM
Post #3

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,730

I haven't either but I gather he's not half bad. Been linked with him for a couple of months now.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Mar 25 2017, 06:36 PM
Post #4

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

We'll see if it's actually true

Anyway, looks like the bottom just fell out of this Sino Europe Sports farce. Most sources saying that SES has disbanded with only Yonghong Li remaining and basically a bunch of loans to fund the closing.

If this thing goes through I'm actually worried we'll just be moving from the frying pan and into the fire

This club needs restructuring, and a lot of fresh investment and fresh minds. One man holding on by a thread could lead to things becoming infinitely worse for us...

+Quote Post

Danny
post Mar 25 2017, 10:33 PM
Post #5

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 25 2017, 06:36 PM) *
We'll see if it's actually true

Anyway, looks like the bottom just fell out of this Sino Europe Sports farce. Most sources saying that SES has disbanded with only Yonghong Li remaining and basically a bunch of loans to fund the closing.

If this thing goes through I'm actually worried we'll just be moving from the frying pan and into the fire

This club needs restructuring, and a lot of fresh investment and fresh minds. One man holding on by a thread could lead to things becoming infinitely worse for us...

The moment it went on for more than two months it was completely doomed. I let myself get caught up in the hype at the start of the year but deep down I never believed it would happen. We're a mess and going nowhere. What we're achieving on the pitch defies the nightmare off it.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Mar 26 2017, 06:55 AM
Post #6

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Danny @ Mar 25 2017, 10:33 PM) *
The moment it went on for more than two months it was completely doomed. I let myself get caught up in the hype at the start of the year but deep down I never believed it would happen. We're a mess and going nowhere. What we're achieving on the pitch defies the nightmare off it.

Apparently Fininvest have made an official statement now reiterating that the closing will happen (gave a definite date of April 14th now). Fact is, they're desperate to offload the club, so I think it will happen whether it will be a good thing or a bad thing is something else all together

The only hope we can cling to if this goes south is that the new owners would be more quick to sell up shop (like what happened with Inter and Thohir

+Quote Post

Danny
post Mar 26 2017, 01:09 PM
Post #7

Allievi Nazionali

Now we're hearing Silvio is going absolutely nowhere. That even if this fabled thing does close, he's staying on as pres.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Mar 26 2017, 03:34 PM
Post #8

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Danny @ Mar 26 2017, 01:09 PM) *
Now we're hearing Silvio is going absolutely nowhere. That even if this fabled thing does close, he's staying on as pres.

Maybe as an honorary figure but nothing else. There's no way a majority stake owner would ever let someone else stay on as president let alone give him decision powers. If this thing happens, which I'm quietly confident that it will, Silvio is out and Galliani along with him.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Mar 30 2017, 01:16 PM
Post #9

Allievi Nazionali

Few things to report:

We've received a bid for MDS from Juve.

Barca want Deulofeu and it appears he wants them.

We've made interest in Lorenzo Pellegrini of Sassuolo.

+Quote Post

Forza Milan!
post Mar 30 2017, 10:49 PM
Post #10

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 12,353

Potential good news. Says that the Elliot fund (which is loaning 300M to Li for the closing) wants to be assured that the value of the team will not drop. This means that if we sell someone of relevance (like, for example, Bacca), management needs to re-invest the funds into the team. Also, this puts more urgency on renewing contracts for key players (like Donna), as losing them would affect team value.

This post has been edited by Forza Milan!: Mar 30 2017, 10:50 PM

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Mar 31 2017, 06:36 AM
Post #11

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

QUOTE (Forza Milan! @ Mar 31 2017, 05:19 AM) *
Potential good news. Says that the Elliot fund (which is loaning 300M to Li for the closing) wants to be assured that the value of the team will not drop. This means that if we sell someone of relevance (like, for example, Bacca), management needs to re-invest the funds into the team. Also, this puts more urgency on renewing contracts for key players (like Donna), as losing them would affect team value.

Question - Is Elliot giving a loan? I read somewhere they were actually the new partners and will be given a seat on the board. Basically Yonghong Li disbanded SES, took his money and formed a new group called Rossoneri Sport. I admit a US presence does make me feel a bit better about things.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Mar 31 2017, 12:51 PM
Post #12

Allievi Nazionali

Few things to report:

We want Fiorentina's Kalinic to replace Bacca, and we're looking at Schalke's full back Kolasinac.

+Quote Post

Forza Milan!
post Mar 31 2017, 10:15 PM
Post #13

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 12,353

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Mar 31 2017, 07:36 AM) *
Question - Is Elliot giving a loan? I read somewhere they were actually the new partners and will be given a seat on the board. Basically Yonghong Li disbanded SES, took his money and formed a new group called Rossoneri Sport. I admit a US presence does make me feel a bit better about things.

I have read somewhere that they are loaning the money (at rather high interest, I may add). But I could have it wrong. But even if they are just loaning the money, given the amount it is not unreasonable for them to expect a seat on the board.

EDIT: it looks like it is a loan. They are in for 303M, a first part due back in 18 months (11% interest), the rest later (7.5% interest). And, BTW, the closing has apparently pulled back to an earlier date.

This post has been edited by Forza Milan!: Apr 1 2017, 06:06 AM

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Apr 1 2017, 08:35 AM
Post #14

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

Sky reports Silvio giving Galliani the green light to run for Serie A presidency. That points to an imminent sale of the club.

Forza Milan that's a leveraged acquisition alright, this could mean a lot of things. Think Blazers and ManU, they mortgaged everything United to the banks for the banks to buy them the club. What's the size of the offering from the Chinese? 700 or 500M ? 303M is a sizable amount both ways.

Edit: Gattuso had comments about the Milan sale in a press conference, it went like this;
Reporter: Juventus was sold to an Italian family while Milan to Chinese?
Ringo: Juventus's competitions are local only that is why the investors interested are Italian, while foreigners might not even know them.
Reporter: Milan took months in the sale process?
Ringo: That points to the importance of Milan, while Inter was sold in half an hour, If a girl wanted to buy shoes she would need more time than half an hour.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This post has been edited by Rossoneri7: Apr 1 2017, 08:47 AM

+Quote Post

han2503
post Apr 1 2017, 01:11 PM
Post #15

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Forza Milan! @ Mar 31 2017, 10:15 PM) *
I have read somewhere that they are loaning the money (at rather high interest, I may add). But I could have it wrong. But even if they are just loaning the money, given the amount it is not unreasonable for them to expect a seat on the board.

EDIT: it looks like it is a loan. They are in for 303M, a first part due back in 18 months (11% interest), the rest later (7.5% interest). And, BTW, the closing has apparently pulled back to an earlier date.

Yeah they're loaning the money. I've read a few reports which are basically saying that the money from the US/UK companies is just being used to get the deal done. Once Milan is in Li's possession the initial investors will come back into the fold, it's why a Haixia representative will still have a spot on the board of directors.

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Apr 1 2017, 08:35 AM) *
Sky reports Silvio giving Galliani the green light to run for Serie A presidency. That points to an imminent sale of the club.

Forza Milan that's a leveraged acquisition alright, this could mean a lot of things. Think Blazers and ManU, they mortgaged everything United to the banks for the banks to buy them the club. What's the size of the offering from the Chinese? 700 or 500M ? 303M is a sizable amount both ways.

Edit: Gattuso had comments about the Milan sale in a press conference, it went like this;
Reporter: Juventus was sold to an Italian family while Milan to Chinese?
Ringo: Juventus's competitions are local only that is why the investors interested are Italian, while foreigners might not even know them.
Reporter: Milan took months in the sale process?
Ringo: That points to the importance of Milan, while Inter was sold in half an hour, If a girl wanted to buy shoes she would need more time than half an hour.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Classic Rino

Anyway, I read that the set up will be as you said, similar to that of Man U

Anyway, I'm not big on the financial aspects of it all. As long as we'll see an upper managerial overhaul and a proper re-structuring of the club so it can be run as a proper business, I don't really care where the money will be coming from.

+Quote Post

114 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:20 PM