> Allegri: 'I don't feel at risk'

TriniKing_CE
post Apr 9 2012, 12:14 AM
Post #16

CrAzY EyeS

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,723

QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Apr 8 2012, 04:45 PM) *
Something to do with Allegri's training methods? I think they have been questioned for being too physical which is part of the reason why we've had so many injuries. Personally I just think they're using Allegri as a scapegoat.

Thanks. Understood. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 8 2012, 05:38 PM) *
I didn't understand it very well either what he meant, in Italian, but I guess the general idea is what I_Rossoneri wrote above.

Makes some sense I guess.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

William405
post Apr 9 2012, 10:09 AM
Post #17

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 7,239

Well,did such injuries when Allegri was in charge of Cagliari?I don't have any idea about his training methods,but I doubt Conte is not as physical(if not more) in his training methods,and do you see any injuries.Maybe though,some Milan players cannot withstand too much physical training,which is weird because I see the likes of Boateng as an athletic beast,so is Thiago Silva in some way.I really doubt it has to do with Allegri's training methods...more than the incompetence of our medical team.I mean let's say,it's Allegri's fault,but once the medical team is getting that injured player,and then failing to get him back at the "correct" time,or doubling his injury time,then there is something wrong.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Apr 9 2012, 11:40 AM
Post #18

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

First of all, thank you X-O for the nice translation and good piece of journalism (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Secondly, yes we need to make changes, but the coach shouldn't be excluded. But only if Capello or another fox could be signed I'd go for it. As for the training methods: well that's happened before as well. For example Ottmar Hitzfeld did it at Bayern season after season and the FC Hollywood team turned into a FC Infirmary. So I wouldn't discard the possibility that injuries are connected with the sessions. That sure isn't the sole reason or even the biggest reason, but it is one I'll acknowledge.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Apr 9 2012, 12:31 PM
Post #19

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

I think we can all agree that our injuries are a result of a combination of many things. bad pitch, incompetent medical staff, incompetent fitness coaches, even training methods.

That said, and I'm not a doctor but my common sense says that the training methods shouldn't be an issue if all the other problems are resolved. I guess it just aggravates the problem if there exists one.

As for who should be the manager next season, I'd rather stick with Allegri than bring the likes of Capello and Lippi. I want a young coach who's eager to win trophies not old men who have already won everything there is to win. not to mention their school of thought which is very old fashioned (I'm not saying Allegri's is oh so modern).

Call me crazy and uninformed but I wouldn't mind Van Basten.

Also! when we part ways with Max, I'd like to see Tassotti let go as well. Mauro is a very nice guy and I understand he's very highly rated as a defensive coach, but I think the team could badly use a new coach. he's been here for way too long.

This post has been edited by Zed.D: Apr 9 2012, 12:32 PM

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Apr 9 2012, 12:51 PM
Post #20

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 558

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Apr 9 2012, 12:31 PM) *
Call me crazy and uninformed but I wouldn't mind Van Basten.

Funnily enough I was just reading that Silvio wants MVB as coach next season as well! MVB has signed a one year extension at Heerenveen but the article said a phone call from Berlusconi would bring Marco back.

Here is the translated article:
Silvio Berlusconi dreams of Marco Van Basten as coach of Milan: "Conte seems very fanatical in the dock". This phrase could represent the beginning of the adventure of Marco Van Basten on the Milan bench. The rossonero ex-delantero some time ago was expressed in the duel Juve-Milan and said about Zlatan Ibrahimovic: "I don't know if I was more specific, but I know that he is also scoring much and who makes goals marked differences in football, but it is important that the team believes sometimes, because the goal is a matter of both".

It seems that the Swan of Utrecht is already studying the movements of Milan and the best conditions to get the great talent of Ibra. All sensations, but very strong. A fortiori after the unexpected fall against Fiorentina.

The continuous malhumores of Silvio Berlusconi are unambiguous signals that sometimes appear on the result. The 0-0 against Barcelona at San Siro, the President of the Milan fought almost rostrum with Galliani. Discussion born by the lack of the "good game" by the rossoneri, unlike the blaugrana. Nothing to say about the outcome as it is obvious, but Berlusconi is a President who looks also to the provision and not only to the success.

The truth is that Allegri has changed to this Milan, especially in the Middle, throwing to Pirlo and getting physical and muscular players. But now, the team is without quality in the middle and growing problems. Not only hear cries from the rostrum of honour. Zlatan Ibrahimovic was really angry after the defeat by Fiorentina, because from the center of the field balls that could play him failed.

We know the importance of the views of Ibra in Via Turati club, so much so that some signings arrived last season after receiving their acceptance, as cases of Robinho or Van Bommel. Therefore, if Swedish begins to murmur against Allegri too (something which appears increasingly more constant), the rossonero club could take into consideration the hypothesis of closing the adventure with the technical livornés ahead of time.

What can weigh even more in this decision obviously is not win this scudetto. Allegri is especially charged the mismanagement of the injured. Starting with Thiago Silva used in a frenetic manner in the semifinals of the cup of Italy, something that seemed more a personal duel against Conte to a football match. Apart from duck and Cassano, is the mystery of Boateng where Milan this year barely has been able to count on him.

But the crucial question is the ideology of game. Berlusconi, as a man of the sport, may set aside a style of play but only if get great results. Win the scudetto for the second consecutive year might be the only reason why keep Massimiliano Allegri. If it is not, change and start again. Under other bases, the possession of ball for example, aspect has always exalted the rossonero President.

And Marco Van Basten embodies perfectly what that could be a model Milan to create again. The Dutch familiar with the environment and is very estimated by Berlusconi. Not to mention the fans rossoneros that are still very close to the Noord. They van Basten could teach much Ibra and his companions, telling them how best to serve them. It is true that the Swan of Utrecht has just signed with the Heerenveen for the next season, but a call from Berlusconi could suffice for a great change of scene.

These are therefore possible changes that you can see on the horizon. Galliani face after the defeat on Saturday was eloquently and their deafening silence. I don't want to make any statement to talk directly to the team at Milanello. The Group should once again be together right away, already think in the future then. But moemnto, Allegri seems destined to stay far away from Milan.

+Quote Post

acid911
post Apr 9 2012, 01:52 PM
Post #21

Berretti

Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Apr 9 2012, 04:31 PM) *
Also! when we part ways with Max, I'd like to see Tassotti let go as well. Mauro is a very nice guy and I understand he's very highly rated as a defensive coach, but I think the team could badly use a new coach. he's been here for way too long.

What has poor old Mauro ever done to you, Zed. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif) Heartless, very heartless! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Apr 9 2012, 02:16 PM
Post #22

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

I would be very excited about van Basten. He represents a philosophy of football opposite to that of Allegri's, and we desperately need an offensive Milan, characterized by ball possession and quality in the middle, instead of this huff-and-puff version that relies on long balls when the going gets tough.

+Quote Post

William405
post Apr 9 2012, 02:21 PM
Post #23

Allievi Regionali B

Haven't we suffered enough with Leonardo...

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Apr 9 2012, 02:23 PM
Post #24

QUOTE (William405 @ Apr 9 2012, 03:21 PM) *
Haven't we suffered enough with Leonardo...

Leonardo is a n00b.

+Quote Post

acid911
post Apr 9 2012, 02:37 PM
Post #25

Berretti

Member No.: 3,736

Basten is another noob, not as classy in presentation, maybe with a bit more experience, surely much more hotheaded, but still very much a noob. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif) I've already mentioned this a while back. While I won't be totally against his move here, but things will surely get much more interesting, both on and off the field if he does.

+Quote Post

William405
post Apr 9 2012, 03:54 PM
Post #26

Allievi Regionali B

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 9 2012, 04:23 PM) *
Leonardo is a n00b.

And,Van Basten?Come on,don't be so bias!Everyone wants past legends to become great coaches.But,that's like starting from scratch,if Van Basten has showed some promise managing his current team then ok.Fact is,I'd rather keep Allegri,instead of starting from scratch again...If a great coach is available then by all means go for it,I'm not saying Allegri should be untouchable,but it depends on the circumstances.

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Apr 9 2012, 05:07 PM
Post #27

Allievi Regionali B

I have a Dutch friend who is also a Milan fan and he doesn't rate Van Basten as a coach, from what he says Van Basten is like Leonardo so expect us to take heavy beatings if he takes over. Also, if Van Basten was to take over he won't be able to play this wonderful football with the team we've got so Berlusconi will have to delve into his pockets to buy us players that can play that way, and I can't see that happening. I'd sooner keep Allegri and give him some better players.

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Apr 9 2012, 05:09 PM
Post #28

Allievi Regionali B

Also, just because previous players have been excellent for us it doesn't mean they will make great managers.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Apr 9 2012, 05:20 PM
Post #29

It's not only about the players, peeps, but mainly about the ideas. If Galliani offered to Allegri the chance to choose between Eriksen and Asamoah, for example, who do you think he'd go for? He loves bulky players and runners, and he doesn't know how to manage classy players. We went from the Milan of ball possession and flashy performances to the Milan of counterattacks and long balls. We're not Cagliari for crying out load! Allegri has this philosophy of football that is the total opposite of what Milan stands for as according to Berlusconi and his vision since he acquired the club.

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Apr 9 2012, 05:28 PM
Post #30

Allievi Regionali B

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 9 2012, 05:20 PM) *
It's not only about the players, peeps, but mainly about the ideas. If Galliani offered to Allegri the chance to choose between Eriksen and Asamoah, for example, who do you think he'd go for? He loves bulky players and runners, and he doesn't know how to manage classy players. We went from the Milan of ball possession and flashy performances to the Milan of counterattacks and long balls. We're not Cagliari for crying out load! Allegri has this philosophy of football that is the total opposite of what Milan stands for as according to Berlusconi and his vision since he acquired the club.

But didn't Galliani and Berlusconi both decide Allegri was the right man for the job?

Personally I'd love to see us playing the most beautiful football in the world, but when Galliani has to go looking for the cheapest players or players looking for a way out of their clubs this will never happen. We need to start buying top quality players that will actually cost money, and unless Berlusconi actually wants to splash the cash then we'd better get used to Allegri's style of play.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:15 AM