> Kaka', Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite

LaPalma
post Sep 1 2006, 02:10 PM
Post #46

Insert cool title here<--
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,792

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 1 2006, 08:09 AM)
I would also say 1.86/6.2...that`s as far as i know..but mabe he is shrinking (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) ?

As far as I know he's 1,83 and that's what the official site says as well.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Sep 1 2006, 03:07 PM
Post #47

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

QUOTE (Nova @ Aug 31 2006, 04:14 PM)
Offcourse  , last time i heard it suddenly some ukranian guy had some troubles with his boss ... erm wife !

At one point I would have made u act a fool for saying that (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) .. But yea his wife was behind this all, I'm 100% convinced it's what she wanted ! But in the end, he jumped boats, Carlo said

Sheva wanted to leave for some time

Well now we know what they were quarelling about at Milanello (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Sep 1 2006, 06:36 PM
Post #48

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (amancik @ Sep 1 2006, 08:28 AM)
how tall is this guy anyway?

1.86 or 1.83 m? ... in the official website says he's 1.83 but as far as I know he's 1.86 ...

I'm sure he's 186. Sheva's 183, and Ricky is definitely taller than him.

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Sep 2 2006, 12:31 AM
Post #49

Smoking Bianco

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 1 2006, 08:36 PM)
I'm sure he's 186. Sheva's 183, and Ricky is definitely taller than him.

If ur talking about Oliveira .. He has a real good jump and heading .. Click Click Click

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Sep 2 2006, 12:34 AM
Post #50

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Sep 1 2006, 05:31 PM)
If ur talking about Oliveira .. He has a real good jump and heading .. Click Click Click

He is talking about Kaka. He is 186.

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Sep 2 2006, 12:49 AM
Post #51

Smoking Bianco

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Sep 2 2006, 02:34 AM)
He is talking about Kaka. He is 186.

I never noticed this in the past .. but at the WC when he stood next to Ronaldo and Ronaldinho, he seemed really tall .. then when he stood next to Adriano, I was convinced that our golden boy is tall ..

+Quote Post

dst
post Sep 2 2006, 04:58 PM
Post #52

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

I too think he's 1.86!!!

Lovely Ricky!!!!!!!!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) ermm ... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devil.gif)

+Quote Post

dudernahata
post Sep 2 2006, 10:00 PM
Post #53

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 572

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Sep 1 2006, 04:49 PM)
I never noticed this in the past .. but at the WC when he stood next to Ronaldo and Ronaldinho, he seemed really tall .. then when he stood next to Adriano, I was convinced that our golden boy is tall ..

oh i know, me too. i was like "wow, kaka grew!" nice to know he is taller than we though

+Quote Post

amancik
post Sep 3 2006, 01:09 AM
Post #54

Milanfan to Death

Member No.: 11

1.86 m isn't it? ... I thought so too

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Sep 3 2006, 06:01 PM
Post #55

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 558

Anyone see Kaka's amazing wonder goal against Argentina today? He must have run 80 yds(outrunning Messi), beat Milito and passed it into the net. He also set up the second goal - and he didn't come on til the 60th minute (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 3 2006, 10:34 PM
Post #56

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Sep 3 2006, 05:01 PM)
Anyone see Kaka's amazing wonder goal against Argentina today? He must have run 80 yds(outrunning Messi), beat Milito and passed it into the net. He also set up the second goal - and he didn't come on til the 60th minute (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

Do you have a clip of it?

+Quote Post

dst
post Sep 3 2006, 10:38 PM
Post #57

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 4 2006, 12:34 AM)
Do you have a clip of it?

his through ball

and

his amazing goal

by Toone10 of SP forums!!!

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 3 2006, 10:47 PM
Post #58

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (dst @ Sep 3 2006, 09:38 PM)
his through ball

and

his amazing goal

by Toone10 of SP forums!!!

Thanks for those (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/king.gif)

+Quote Post

amancik
post Sep 4 2006, 02:14 AM
Post #59

Milanfan to Death

Member No.: 11

thanks dst

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 12 2006, 01:00 PM
Post #60

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

AC MILAN: THE GOLDEN BOY'S PHILOSOPHY 
Straight talk from Ricardo Kakà about the upcoming Rossoneri season.

Kakà gave an exclusive interview on Studio Milan, taking the opportunity to talk about his philosophy on the field: ‘I am happy to have started the season with a win and to have seen the Rossoneri team both strong and determined in the end even though we suffered a bit in the second half. Slowly but surely I am starting to mature, to interpret the game quicker and to feel the game as soon as we take to the field. These are the things that you learn in time and I still have more learning to do. My responsibility in Milan is growing every year. Today I feel my responsibility and that is the main difference between my situation now and my situation the first two year with Milan.’

The Golden Boy then spoke about importance of leadership: ‘I am totally happy to be with Milan and I really don’t think about leaving. A leader is one that takes on different responsibilities every year and isn’t afraid of the weight. That’s exactly my mindset, I want to become the team’s man, that’s more satisfying. The great players help the team to play well and it is their work that makes the difference for the team as a whole. Individual plays are beautiful, the goal, the moves, but from my point of view none of this matters if in the end the result isn’t positive.’

Kakà then focused on the upcoming game in Parma: ‘I am ready. We played a good away game in Belgrade. Now it’s time for Parma and I am even hoping to score a goal.’

Then a word about fellow countryman Dida: ‘He played well in the World Cup because he really focused. Now he is focused on this season, he wants to do well and he will. He is really working hard.’

In closing Kakà spoke about Ricardo Oliveira: ‘He is used to playing for great teams, like Santos and São Paulo in Brazil. Then Valencia and Betis in Spain. Certain, Milan and the San Siro are different, but he is calm and confident. I have always said that he is a great played and that it would make me happy to play with him. He is important to us because he has different moves than Gila and Pippo. He pulls in from outside the area and that works for us. We must not put too much pressure on him. I know that there will be comparisons like there were with me, but we will leave him alone.’

noticias.info

Spoken like a true man

+Quote Post

128 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:14 PM