Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Looking for information about young AC Milan players

Harmen de Roos
post Apr 6 2010, 11:00 AM
Post #1

Pulcini 99

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,355

This Easter weekend I followed (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) the AC Milan Allievi Nazionali team during the Aegon Future Cup in Amsterdam (Holland). I am still looking for some information about this team and their staff. Who can help me a little bit further ? First I like to know more about coach Fulvio Fiorin. For which professional Italian clubs did he play in the past ? Did the other people from the staff like Emanuele Pischetola, Vincenzo Romito, etc. also play professional football ? And are there more connections between the young players and former Italian players ? Like Simone Andrea Ganz and his father Maurizio … (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fishdoll
post Apr 6 2010, 12:19 PM
Post #2

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 7,075

Hello!

How did the Allievi do in the tournament? It's a little difficult unless one is actually in Milan to really follow the youth squads - information is hard to come by. What do know is that the Allievi are in second place in their group and that Simoneandrea Ganz is the leading scorer (15 or so goals). Here's a link to the youth squad's page: link

The coach is a graduate of the Catholic University in Milan and has been a youth coach since 1989. Here's a link to a bio about him (in italian): link

+Quote Post

Harmen de Roos
post Apr 6 2010, 01:11 PM
Post #3

Pulcini 99

QUOTE (Fishdoll @ Apr 6 2010, 12:19 PM) *
Hello!

How did the Allievi do in the tournament? It's a little difficult unless one is actually in Milan to really follow the youth squads - information is hard to come by. What do know is that the Allievi are in second place in their group and that Simoneandrea Ganz is the leading scorer (15 or so goals). Here's a link to the youth squad's page: link

The coach is a graduate of the Catholic University in Milan and has been a youth coach since 1989. Here's a link to a bio about him (in italian): link

+Quote Post

Harmen de Roos
post Apr 6 2010, 01:12 PM
Post #4

Pulcini 99

Dear footballfriend,

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Thank you for your information !

The following 18 AC Milan players (born in 1993 and 1994) came to the tournament : Simone Amelotti, Pierluigi Bastone, Kingsley Boateng, Alef Guty Casnici Pereira, Paolo Cuccu, Nicholas De Filippis, Massimiliano Dimitrio, Simone Finizza, Simone Andrea Ganz, Alessio Innocenti, Andrea Lombardi, Battista Maina, Dario Antonio Mastrototaro, Leonardo Ostricati, Valerio Pirovano, Riccardo Piscitelli, Alex Fernando Pontons Paz and Fabio Reato.

On the 3rd of April AC Milan lost unexpected against Bayern München with 0-2. The Germans lost their keeper already in the 7th minute (after receiving a red card). The next day I was quite sure that the Rossoneri would beat FC Dallas (USA) with 3-0. But what happened against this weak team ? They beat AC Milan by 1-0. The Italians still had a change to qualify for the semi-finals. They had to beat Anderlecht by two goals difference ….. After 10 minutes Simone Andrea Ganz scored the important 1-0. In the first half Anderlecht equalized. Going to the end of the match Anderlecht hit the goalpost, pfffff ! And in the last five minutes of the match Ganz scored twice !!! Through their 3-1 victory AC Milan would play in the semi-finals against Ajax. On the Easter Monday they did not have changes against the hosts (0-3 defeat). I think the Italians were not very interested in the match for the 3rd place. Bayern beat them 2-0 for the second time. By the way our 10 year old son Vincent was overjoyed when one of the young AC Milan players gave him a beautiful team-poster (A4 format) of the first team !

Do you maybe know in which seasons Emanuele Pischetola played for AC Milan ?

+Quote Post

Fishdoll
post Apr 6 2010, 02:14 PM
Post #5

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Argh. Pischetola is way before even my time (I'm one of the few people on this board who's old enough to have seen Van Basten, Rijkaard, etc at Milan). I'd say early to mid 1980s probably. He does participate in the 5-a-side charity tournaments Milan does every year.

It seems that the Allievi are pretty good - at least they did decently in the tournament!

And I'm glad that one of the players gave your son that poster! Seems like the kids are nice in addition to being pretty good players!

+Quote Post

William405
post Apr 10 2010, 11:12 PM
Post #6

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,239

Woah,that is cool fishdoll,seing van Basten...Never have guessed you were that old,that's a compliment ^^.Thanks Harmen for the information about the tourney,glad you had fun (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) .

+Quote Post

Fishdoll
post Apr 10 2010, 11:25 PM
Post #7

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Thank you! I am a fish who ages gracefully! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

Jeff
post May 20 2010, 01:53 PM
Post #8

Pulcini 99

Member No.: 7,477

Hey men, can you remind me who is the best young player(african) in the world that Milan's transfered? and where is he now?

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post May 20 2010, 03:03 PM
Post #9

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,786

QUOTE (Jeff @ May 20 2010, 01:53 PM) *
Hey men, can you remind me who is the best young player(african) in the world that Milan's transfered? and where is he now?

Dominic Adyiah , he is in Milan.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:40 AM