Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Gattuso Promises Milan Comeback

Rossoneri7
post Dec 27 2006, 11:15 PM
Post #1

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

The Italian international midfielder is optimistic about the Rossoneri's second part of the season, despite a very poor first half.

Gennaro Gattuso has no intention of talking about a Milan crisis and has no doubt that the club will soon be back at its best after a summer of problems following the Calciopoli scandal and the slow start in Serie A.

"We can't talk about a Milan crisis. We had fifteen injuries and we started without doing the preparation, with a penalization of 8 points. This is the real situation from which we are coming out from. We started out with a disadvantage and with few training sessions, but we are recovering."

Milan are currently in 12th place of Serie A with 20 points after 18 matchdays. However, the Rossoneri are six points adrift from a Champions League spot and recent performances have been convincing for Carlo Ancelotti's side.

Goal.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

agenth
post Dec 28 2006, 03:14 AM
Post #2

Kaka's fangirl, and proud =]

Member No.: 2,687

?!?!?!?!?

didn't I read last month or like that, that he critised milan management, and that the injuries are not excuses?!?!?

+Quote Post

dst
post Dec 28 2006, 03:28 AM
Post #3

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

QUOTE (mchanna @ Dec 28 2006, 04:14 AM)
?!?!?!?!?

didn't I read last month or like that, that he critised milan management, and that the injuries are not excuses?!?!?

you know Gattuso... sometimes you just can't control him!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

Warchant
post Dec 28 2006, 06:59 AM
Post #4

Giovanissimi Nazionali
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 703

i hope he can live up to his promises

+Quote Post

bigmacmtl
post Dec 28 2006, 07:30 AM
Post #5

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,592

wasnt gattuso the one that said milan was not in a crisis, and after his comment milan went on to win like 3 games in like over 12-13 games? lol. the only reason gattuso is saying this now is cuz we won our past two games and by nice margins. besides what did anyone expect playing with an avg age of over 30 of course your gonna have lots of injuries. the bottom line is milan hasnt played well. Did we have any injuries with our forwards? almost none yet one of our main problem has been scoring. so one of our main problems is not due to injuries. anyways i think gattuso should just put a lid on it cuz we fans have suffered too. Sure it's not fun when ur losing but you still get paid, we fans only get joy from our team winning games cuz we dont get paid. Just win games, thats all i care.

This post has been edited by bigmacmtl: Dec 28 2006, 09:42 AM

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Dec 28 2006, 11:15 AM
Post #6

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 558

QUOTE (bigmacmtl @ Dec 28 2006, 06:30 AM)
wasnt gattuso the one that said milan was not in a crisis, and after his comment milan went on to win like 3 games in like over 12-13 games? lol. the only reason gattuso is saying this now is cuz we won our past two games and by nice margins. besides what did anyone expect playing with an avg age of over 30 of course your gonna have lots of injuries. the bottom line is milan hasnt played well. Did we have any injuries with our forwards? almost none yet one of our main problem has been scoring. so one of our main problems is not due to injuries. anyways i think gattuso should just put a lid on it cuz we fans have suffered too. Sure it's not fun when ur losing but you still get paid, we fans only get joy from our team winning games cuz we dont get paid. Just win games, thats all i care.

Well said (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Dec 28 2006, 03:03 PM
Post #7

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

QUOTE (bigmacmtl @ Dec 28 2006, 09:30 AM)

You have to give credit that they r the ones that r giving the effort on the field.

This team has given us face in front of any other team in EUrope .. It has given us so much .. Maybe it's the end of a cycle, but there is one thing I am sure off, the effort the exert game by game doesnt go unnoticed (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post

redbabies
post Dec 28 2006, 06:11 PM
Post #8

'the Duck'

Member No.: 144

words of courage from Genaro. and to be honest, I'm also feeling more optimistic about the coming games.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Dec 29 2006, 10:33 AM
Post #9

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

pretty much gattuso is saying is, bring it on.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:42 PM