> Ac Milan Vs Atalanta, Giornata 27

il_diavolo_mtl
post Mar 3 2009, 06:57 AM
Post #31

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,245

QUOTE (MizNelson @ Mar 3 2009, 12:41 AM) *
I couldn't judge Viudez to be anything since hardly anyone's seen him at all this season.

he has kept busy with the Uruguayan team and he has performed Very well for them, my friend is Uruguayan and he says Viudez is one of their top 3 players (wit suarez and cavani). Again i can only speculate as neither you or i have the privileged of watching the practices, but who ever is the "first to show up, last to leave" type of guy should get rewarded! Let the youth know that possibilities will open up for them if they take them seriously. Iuno i said viudez because i have i guess what you can call an "insider" lol and he watches every uruguay game (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Who knows maybe the hardest worker is mattioni...we really don't know but i would pray they get some time as late subs or wtv to prove to the rest of the young player, the opportunities are there for you, "look at Pato, he did it and never stopped trying!(of course amazing form/skill helped him but...i digress)"

it is my only wish to regain some passion and fire i think the youth can supply, in small dosses
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 3 2009, 07:16 AM
Post #32

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,660

QUOTE (il_diavolo_mtl @ Mar 2 2009, 11:57 PM) *
he has kept busy with the Uruguayan team and he has performed Very well for them, my friend is Uruguayan and he says Viudez is one of their top 3 players (wit suarez and cavani). Again i can only speculate as neither you or i have the privileged of watching the practices, but who ever is the "first to show up, last to leave" type of guy should get rewarded! Let the youth know that possibilities will open up for them if they take them seriously. Iuno i said viudez because i have i guess what you can call an "insider" lol and he watches every uruguay game (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Who knows maybe the hardest worker is mattioni...we really don't know but i would pray they get some time as late subs or wtv to prove to the rest of the young player, the opportunities are there for you, "look at Pato, he did it and never stopped trying!(of course amazing form/skill helped him but...i digress)"

it is my only wish to regain some passion and fire i think the youth can supply, in small dosses

good idea and i agree but carlo picks favorites. Otherwise seedorf wouldn't play as much as he does.

+Quote Post

il_diavolo_mtl
post Mar 3 2009, 07:18 AM
Post #33

Giovanissimi Nazionali

i for one have always found seedorf to be reliable in a AM position, but that's me.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 3 2009, 07:20 AM
Post #34

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (il_diavolo_mtl @ Mar 3 2009, 12:18 AM) *
i for one have always found seedorf to be reliable in a AM position, but that's me.

really? I find him slow, gives up teh ball too many times and is better in a deeper passing role such as cm. Interesting thougts from ya though

+Quote Post

il_diavolo_mtl
post Mar 3 2009, 07:25 AM
Post #35

Giovanissimi Nazionali

truly i enjoy discussing football with all of you, there is no wrong or right, there is only opinions and DST's dictions (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) .

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 3 2009, 07:34 AM
Post #36

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (il_diavolo_mtl @ Mar 3 2009, 12:25 AM) *
truly i enjoy discussing football with all of you, there is no wrong or right, there is only opinions and DST's dictions (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) .

haha very nice! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Mar 3 2009, 09:32 AM
Post #37

7th Heaven

Member No.: 821

forza milan

+Quote Post

dst
post Mar 3 2009, 10:13 AM
Post #38

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

QUOTE (arivanjj @ Mar 3 2009, 10:32 AM) *
forza milan

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Mar 3 2009, 01:24 PM
Post #39

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

QUOTE (vnata001 @ Mar 3 2009, 12:16 AM) *
..BECAUSE of this, Carlo needs to change his bad habit of taking off our attackers and leaving the vulnerable defense exposed with a bunch of DMs who can't possess the ball in the other half. It really truly is this bad habit of his that has cost us so many points this season. So many matches we have played dynamically upfront, creating lots of chances, but suddenly he does one of those Pato/Dinho off, Favalli/Emerson/Flamini/Janku on subs that we've become so accustomed to this seasn, and we instantly stop playing in the other half and defend for the duration of the game, and eventually concede the heart breaking equalizer/winner in the closing stages. This has been Carlo's biggest flaw. This game is huge for him. I'm sure with kaka back we'll get a lead. Its up to Carlo to win some games for us with SOME form of ingenuity. He MUST see that what he's done this far won't work.

vnata, dude, did you read the REST of Suma's editorial?(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

The other point he made (and which I didn't include because I was too lazy to translate the whole thing, it's really long) is that the defense is so unreliable (particularly Senderos) that Milan has no option but to attack to keep the ball AWAY from the opponents so the defense isn't exposed. He also suggested that Ambrosini might be a better choice in the center of defense than Senderos.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Mar 3 2009, 06:26 PM
Post #40

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Tennie @ Mar 3 2009, 01:24 PM) *
vnata, dude, did you read the REST of Suma's editorial?(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

The other point he made (and which I didn't include because I was too lazy to translate the whole thing, it's really long) is that the defense is so unreliable (particularly Senderos) that Milan has no option but to attack to keep the ball AWAY from the opponents so the defense isn't exposed. He also suggested that Ambrosini might be a better choice in the center of defense than Senderos.

Can you direct me towards the translated version of this editorial, because I haven't seen it yet.

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Mar 3 2009, 07:09 PM
Post #41

Token Girl
Group Icon

I translated the very tail end of it and put that in the 'other' section, han. To my knowledge the bulk of the editorial hasn't been translated from Italian.

HERE is a link to Suma's webpage. The full editorial's right there in Italian.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Mar 3 2009, 09:09 PM
Post #42

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Tennie @ Mar 3 2009, 07:09 PM) *
I translated the very tail end of it and put that in the 'other' section, han. To my knowledge the bulk of the editorial hasn't been translated from Italian.

HERE is a link to Suma's webpage. The full editorial's right there in Italian.

thanks (IMG:style_emoticons/default/96.gif)

+Quote Post

whoarethepatriot...
post Mar 3 2009, 09:41 PM
Post #43

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 782

Atalanta's projected lineup is looking very solid. If we are not careful then Cigarini will unsettle the defense (and useless Emerson) with his passing ability.

All it takes is a crossfield pass by Cigarini to Floccari which will bypass our whole useless defense and Atalanta can score.

The last time they played us it was 2-1 to them right? I recall them completely dominating us and i expect no different from them this time. They have scored three goals against Roma and Inter so i expect us to loose.

Milan underdogs against Atalanta, i though i would never utter that sentence.

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Mar 3 2009, 09:45 PM
Post #44

Token Girl
Group Icon

They will be without Manfredini for this one (suspension). Is Doni back from injury?

As for who's favoured in the game...hard to say and don't even want to speculate.

+Quote Post

whoarethepatriot...
post Mar 3 2009, 10:39 PM
Post #45

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 782

Doni is still injured which is a slight relief, but Floccari is more than dangerous

+Quote Post

23 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:52 PM