> Allegri told to win Lo Scudetto

kurtsimonw
post Aug 31 2012, 03:33 PM
Post #16

Prima Squadra

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,660

QUOTE (acid911 @ Aug 31 2012, 04:13 PM) *
Let's see. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) The neutral that I am when it comes to Allegri, he nevertheless is on the right track to match Carlo Ancelotti's haul of domestic titles in Serie A.

On the right track? He's already done it.

@Fillipo: I think Allegri is a good coach because he won Serie A with a bad team in his debut season. It's not often coaches can win a league title without any quality midfielder.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

acid911
post Aug 31 2012, 03:44 PM
Post #17

Berretti

Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Aug 31 2012, 08:33 PM) *

My point was, he very well could be stranded on 1 title in four or five years. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) Like Carlo. I don't know how many of you have gotten over the fact that we totally let the title slip this year. Like a team of madmen. Silva's injury against Roma started a downward spiral that we never recovered from, and gave Juventus more than a sniff.

So that's 1 in two years, this year I'm not totally optimistic, so it could be 1 in three. Or even four, if he lasts.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Aug 31 2012, 05:40 PM
Post #18

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Aug 31 2012, 05:33 PM) *

@Fillipo: I think Allegri is a good coach because he won Serie A with a bad team in his debut season. It's not often coaches can win a league title without any quality midfielder.

I agree, but it was rather the circumstances that made him win the scudetto.

With coaches like Zaccheroni you can find the same - he won it as well, with a pretty similarly unimpressive team.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Aug 31 2012, 07:50 PM
Post #19

Prima Squadra

QUOTE (acid911 @ Aug 31 2012, 04:44 PM) *
My point was, he very well could be stranded on 1 title in four or five years. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) Like Carlo. I don't know how many of you have gotten over the fact that we totally let the title slip this year. Like a team of madmen. Silva's injury against Roma started a downward spiral that we never recovered from, and gave Juventus more than a sniff.

So that's 1 in two years, this year I'm not totally optimistic, so it could be 1 in three. Or even four, if he lasts.

Juventus were the better team all season long and ad a far superior squad (not to mention they didn't have half the injuries we did.

If Allegri makes the CL this season it'd be a massive success.

+Quote Post

drucurl
post Sep 28 2012, 05:10 PM
Post #20

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 4,041

Not only has $h!tlegri turned us around....he's bent us over as well (IMG:style_emoticons/default/96.gif)

Granted our plight is one of lack of personnel....however we aren't quite at the Alalanta and co. level yet. Won't go into too much detail since almost everyone is seeing what I saw in him since day #1 which is .....NOTHING!!!

An absolute dearth of ideas and invention of any sort and an appalling squandering of the diminishing resources that we have or had. From eliminating ronaldinho and P!rl0 to falling out with practically everyone and their waterboy are his few saving graces really that substantial so as to warrant his continued presence?

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Oct 26 2012, 10:13 AM
Post #21

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

Allegri told to win Lo Scudetto
By Football Italia staff

Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani has told boss Massimiliano Allegri to go and win the Scudetto following the capture of Nigel De Jong.

The Rossoneri have done a deal with Manchester City for the Dutchman who will reinforce a side which lost a host of key players over the summer.

“Now Allegri has no more excuses,” Galliani told the Gazzetta dello Sport. “Milan, thanks to our last four signings, are now back in the Scudetto race.

“De Jong is one of the strongest players in Europe in his role and he will, without a doubt, do very well for us.

“The gap between ourselves and our rivals has decreased and Allegri can no longer hide. We need to play to win the League, not to just finish third.”

The Diavolo have gone through some mass changes after most of their veterans left at the end of their contracts in June, while the club sold Thiago Silva and Zlatan Ibrahimovic to Paris SG.

As well as De Jong, Milan have also recently brought in Giampaolo Pazzini, Bojan Krkic and M'Baye Niang.

The Rossoneri started the season last weekend with a 1-0 home defeat to Sampdoria.

This sounds even funnier (or sadder) now than it did at the beginning of the season.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Oct 26 2012, 03:02 PM
Post #22

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

I think he was referring to the Scudetto of Serie B next season. Galliani always likes to talk in advance.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Oct 26 2012, 03:53 PM
Post #23

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 26 2012, 05:02 PM) *
I think he was referring to the Scudetto of Serie B next season. Galliani always likes to talk in advance.

Hopefully not.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Apr 4 2014, 01:59 PM
Post #24

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

Anyone remembers this? What a joke. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Apr 4 2014, 02:11 PM
Post #25

Prima Squadra

“Now Allegri has no more excuses,” Galliani told the Gazzetta dello Sport. “Milan, thanks to our last four signings, are now back in the Scudetto race.

As well as De Jong, Milan have also recently brought in Giampaolo Pazzini, Bojan Krkic and M'Baye Niang.

This is the funniest part. These 4 players should guarantee a league title? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:16 PM