2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Will Sheva move to Chelsea next season?

YoungGun
post Aug 22 2005, 04:09 AM
Post #1

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 154

One of Vietnamese sport reporter, very famous in Italia football field, analyse how much percent for the moving of Sheva.

This is his opinion:

If Shev can't be sell, why does Chelsea chase him like that? There must be a reason. And the reason is "Sheva wants to become captain follow Maldini". But in Milan policy >> captain must be an Italian >> so Rino or Max will follow Maldini. Milan seems Shev to be a rebel so they want to sell him after Cassano came to San Siro. That explain why Juventus suddenly withdraw their interest on Cassano and rumour about Cassano and Milan appear. Anyway, Berlusconi thinks Milan better keep Shev this season becauses of near come election - a politic reason.

I don't believe it, I think it's just a lobby forum, but he's reasonable. Anyway, who is the most reasonable to become a captain more than Shev? Max and Rino, both of them play not gud, and they have no prestige, public relationship ... And what's the hell if a legendary striker is just a normal member, and a very normal member is a captain? Since 2000, who is sacrified for Milan more than Shev? even Maldini ... and now they throw all the things to the trash with an obsolete policy "Captian must be an Italian". Anyway, if Milan treat Shev like that, I hope with his professional, he won't live us.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

bryanfury
post Aug 22 2005, 09:27 AM
Post #2

Pulcini 99

Member No.: 215

i don't think that the next captain must be an italian. i think the next captain is the player who is longest in milan because sheva was often the captain...
only maldini, costacurta and ambrosini are longer in milan than sheva. maldini and costa will retire in near future and ambro doesn't play often...

i don't think that sheva would go if he isn't the captain. i know him good from interviews and such things are not so important for him. and also, if he leave the club, he will not be captain at london...

sheva would be the best captain. he lives long in italy, speak the language perfect and has captain-experience at the national team of ukraine...
(i'm sorry for my bad english)
cya bf

+Quote Post

Boban
post Aug 22 2005, 09:34 AM
Post #3

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 79

yeah i see wat hes saying but i dont think he will go to chelsea, pesonally being captian doesn't mean everything and i think sheva knows that so he wont be leaving he will be a milanista for eva and eva

i think milan will change the system because they wont have world class italians in the team always so it wont be inforced all the time i hope it isn't anyway

+Quote Post

YoungGun
post Aug 22 2005, 10:33 AM
Post #4

Giovanissimi Regionali B

I hope so. The Milan board should follows England (Eriksson >> Head coach) and Inter (Zanetti >> Cap).

+Quote Post

Smoje
post Aug 22 2005, 10:38 AM
Post #5

Pulcini 97

Member No.: 7

Sheva will stay in Milan... if Ancelotti leaves after this season.

Shevchenko and Ancelotti have problems, serious problems, I read that yesterday when Ancelotti substitutes Sheva, he gets angry for that...

I hope all things kept good this season....

+Quote Post

YoungGun
post Aug 22 2005, 10:43 AM
Post #6

Giovanissimi Regionali B

There's a rumour that Ancelotti will leave Milan after his contract expired. But I think it'll depend on what we get this season.

But I don't know about serious problems between them. Can s.o tell me?

+Quote Post

Smoje
post Aug 22 2005, 11:00 AM
Post #7

Pulcini 97

Member No.: 7

I think the problems appeared after the Liverpool match, but remembered the discussion on the first days in Milanello one month ago.

I don't know what kind of problems exists between them, but Milan never accept that.

Let see what happens in these season...

+Quote Post

cjb198
post Aug 22 2005, 12:04 PM
Post #8

Pulcini 99

Member No.: 246

sheva won't go to chelsea. he would play fewer games.

+Quote Post

YoungGun
post Aug 22 2005, 01:12 PM
Post #9

Giovanissimi Regionali B

This is a sad story but if you must choose one between Carlo and Andryi, who is your choice?

+Quote Post

Milan Are Brilli...
post Aug 22 2005, 05:52 PM
Post #10

Berretti
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 90

I remember last year Sheva had a right go at Ancelotti for substituting him against Parma, he had to be restrained by team-mates.

+Quote Post

YoungGun
post Aug 23 2005, 10:40 AM
Post #11

Giovanissimi Regionali B

I think Ancelotti will leave Milan before Sheva.

+Quote Post

BoomAM
post Oct 5 2005, 02:19 PM
Post #12

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 8

There wasnt a recent spat between the two, and the one against Palma was aparetely because Sheva hadnt had much sleep in the last few days. He even apologised for it.

+Quote Post

xudong
post Oct 7 2005, 09:07 PM
Post #13

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 59

QUOTE (YoungGun @ Aug 22 2005, 07:12 AM)
This is a sad story but if you must choose one between Carlo and Andryi, who is your choice?

I don't think we will have to face this toughie. Sheva is irreplacible, and Ancelotti, well, IMHO, is. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) Capello, Mourinho or Lippi seem to be more experienced than him. Then again, I will support him 100% as long as he is our coach. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devilsmiley.gif)

+Quote Post

Milan Are Brilli...
post Oct 12 2005, 06:29 PM
Post #14

Berretti
Group Icon

QUOTE (BoomAM @ Oct 5 2005, 02:19 PM)
There wasnt a recent spat between the two.

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Maybe there was a bust-up (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

Milan Are Brilli...
post Oct 12 2005, 06:29 PM
Post #15

Berretti
Group Icon

QUOTE (Sheva Is Brilliant 05 @ Oct 12 2005, 06:29 PM)

Baring in mind I originally posted that post to the forum on August 22nd so it was quite recent then.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:11 PM