> Serie A - All Matches - Milan - Napoli, Date: 15/04/18 Time: 15:00 CET

han2503
post Dec 30 2017, 01:33 PM
Post #1

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

Let's keep all match discussions here starting with the Fiorentina game if there is anyone watching. I'll update the title of the thread accordingly
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Nova
post Dec 30 2017, 01:41 PM
Post #2

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 34

I'm watching the game because I have literally nothing else to do.
I don't know what to say, I just hate this Milan squad, what a bunch of untalented , not worthy of wearing the shirt type of players ...

Horrible football. 0 opportunities at half time ! Zero !! Nothing !

This post has been edited by Nova: Dec 30 2017, 01:43 PM

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Jan 2 2018, 01:46 PM
Post #3

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

First time this season we've come from behind to get any points. All to play for in the next 5 months. I hope we do something creditable with what's left of the season.

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jan 5 2018, 05:41 PM
Post #4

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jan 2 2018, 04:46 PM) *
First time this season we've come from behind to get any points. All to play for in the next 5 months. I hope we do something creditable with what's left of the season.

I believe it's tight, we have the Coppa and UEL to play for, but we both know this team is lacking. Not ready if you will.

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Jan 6 2018, 07:04 PM
Post #5

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,873

We won 1-0 today. Played okay overall but couldn't close the game.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Jan 7 2018, 09:52 PM
Post #6

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Jan 7 2018, 01:34 AM) *
We won 1-0 today. Played okay overall but couldn't close the game.

True. We seem to dominate possession but can't seem to get any incision whatsoever. I'm not sure if this is a coaching problem or a player problem. Maybe a combination of both.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jan 11 2018, 08:18 PM
Post #7

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jan 7 2018, 09:52 PM) *
True. We seem to dominate possession but can't seem to get any incision whatsoever. I'm not sure if this is a coaching problem or a player problem. Maybe a combination of both.

A bit late but I'd like to point out that Hakan really showed some excellent vision in the last game and when he came on again Fiorentina

At least he gives us a bit more dynamism then the head down, run straight Borini does.

I think w have a lot of players who are better than what we're currently seeing now. Bona hasn't been himself this season, and in all honesty, neither has Suso. The striker issue is the biggest for me. And since none of them can seem to get into a scoring groove this has to be blamed a bit on the supporting cast as well since as you so correctly observed, we haven't been incisive at all.

Actually I think the game against Inter was one of our best this season in terms of creating chances

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Jan 21 2018, 08:06 PM
Post #8

Allievi Nazionali

Got three points it was messy but importantly we somehow managed to win

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jan 26 2018, 11:08 PM
Post #9

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Jan 21 2018, 08:06 PM) *
Got three points it was messy but importantly we somehow managed to win

I'm actually seeing gradual improvement from the team, if nothing else there's definitely a greater hunger from the players.

We have Lazio this weekend so I'm actually expecting a loss.

I really would like to know what the thinking has been during this winter mercato where our management actively chose not to participate in it. Maybe they feel like the season is lost so they should cut their losses and re-evaluate in the summer. But we have some glaring holes in the squad, namely on the left wing, with Deulofeu being offered to us on a plate, it's just baffling me as to why we wouldn't jump on such a simple and easy solution like that

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jan 27 2018, 11:15 AM
Post #10

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

Well there is the Elliott loan than needs to be settled first then there is UEFA's scrutiny over the Chinese's plans ... So there could be restrictions, nothing to baffle you about han, just that is what it is

+Quote Post

William405
post Jan 27 2018, 02:41 PM
Post #11

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,239

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jan 27 2018, 01:15 PM) *
Well there is the Elliott loan than needs to be settled first then there is UEFA's scrutiny over the Chinese's plans ... So there could be restrictions, nothing to baffle you about han, just that is what it is

Yeah I think it's that.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jan 28 2018, 05:35 PM
Post #12

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

Donnarumma; Calabria, Bonucci, Romagnoli, Antonelli; Kessie, Biglia, Bonaventura; Suso, Cutrone, Calhanoglu.

Two questions: 1) Why on earth Antonelli and not Abate with Calabria on the left? 2) What happened to Andre Silva? Looks like Rino has completely forgotten that he exists.

Anyway, I expect a win today, or at least a draw. Lazio are in top form but this game is do or die. If we lose again then that little bit of confidence we've gained in the past two few weeks will be completely shattered.

+Quote Post

William405
post Jan 28 2018, 05:54 PM
Post #13

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,239

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jan 28 2018, 07:35 PM) *
Donnarumma; Calabria, Bonucci, Romagnoli, Antonelli; Kessie, Biglia, Bonaventura; Suso, Cutrone, Calhanoglu.

Two questions: 1) Why on earth Antonelli and not Abate with Calabria on the left? 2) What happened to Andre Silva? Looks like Rino has completely forgotten that he exists.

Anyway, I expect a win today, or at least a draw. Lazio are in top form but this game is do or die. If we lose again then that little bit of confidence we've gained in the past two few weeks will be completely shattered.

Agreed! Hope we win! Forza Milan

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jan 28 2018, 06:02 PM
Post #14

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jan 27 2018, 11:15 AM) *

Well there were cheap options or even loan options like Deulo who could have been very helpful to our cause without causing any financial issues.

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jan 28 2018, 05:35 PM) *

Meh, I don't expect a win tbh. But with the way Inter are spiralling, I don't see this as do or die, we have time to regain ground imo so this season won't be a complete lost cause

Agreed about Andre Silva, it feels like neither coach knows how to utilise him properly, he's a quintessential SS. I feel like both Rino and Montella have been more comfortable with using someone like Kalinic or Cutrone who stay far more central and don't drift around like Silva tends to do a lot

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Jan 28 2018, 06:14 PM
Post #15

Allievi Nazionali

We are having half chances

+Quote Post

28 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:45 PM