han2503
post Sep 23 2013, 02:51 PM
Post #181

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (drucurl @ Sep 23 2013, 02:20 PM) *
I think it's fair to say that Allegri makes more stupid decisions, more consistently than Balotelli, who is just immature emotionally could ever hope to.

You only have to look as recently as our last game to see this. And then what does our genius coach do post match? Criticize him for his stupidity (rather like you are doing now)...because we all know criticizing your players in the media will only help your relationship with them and galvanize team spirit in general

Mourinho, Fergie and Wenger are absolute morons who persist in defending their players publicly all the time and placing the pressure on themselves....The genius that is Allegri has succeeded in justifying the decisions of a very poor referee, and will encourage other referees to be even less tolerant of Balo's inevitable future complaints.

Job well done (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

you DO realize that it was Kurt that called our player "an insult to the retarded" right?

Yes, I realise who said what, which is why I said both of you should stop as there is no need to call anyone retarded or to start criticising people on how much of a fan they are
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Sep 23 2013, 04:06 PM
Post #182

Prima Squadra

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,660

Not sure why he has to turn everything into a drama, each to their own.

An expected loss whatever way you look at it. They're better than us anyway, plus with probably 4 or so starters out I'm surprised we only lost by 1.

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Sep 23 2013, 06:16 PM
Post #183

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,388

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Sep 23 2013, 10:06 AM) *
Not sure why he has to turn everything into a drama, each to their own.
They're better than us anyway, plus with probably 4 or so starters out I'm surprised we only lost by 1.

I agree. I was surprised that we even put Napoli under so much pressure. I think they may have been a bit too cautious about us. Teams like Verona and Torini made us look amateurish, yet we looked somewhat decent against Napoli bar the first 10 minutes or so. Admittedly I didn't watch after Napoli's second. Just turned it off.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 23 2013, 06:32 PM
Post #184

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (KillerMax @ Sep 23 2013, 06:16 PM) *
I agree. I was surprised that we even put Napoli under so much pressure. I think they may have been a bit too cautious about us. Teams like Verona and Torini made us look amateurish, yet we looked somewhat decent against Napoli bar the first 10 minutes or so. Admittedly I didn't watch after Napoli's second. Just turned it off.

We were better than them, simply because they play an open game where someone like Balo is free to do anything he wants.

Had we had our squad fully fit we would have most likely won it.

But this does not mask our main issues. First and foremost, we cannot defend a set-piece to save our lives, we look like idiots against teams who park the bus and hit us on the counter. We simply have no game plan. Against Napoli the lack of game plan didn't really matter because of the aforementioned space allowed to us, especially someone like Balo who was doing whatever he wanted when he got into certain areas and could have easily scored 3 goals, even without that penalty. But against teams who will simply defend against us we have no answer. No idea about how to break them down. Not to mention that we let them clean through on break-aways multiple times in each match, thus having conceded 2 goals per game so far aside from the Cagliari match

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 11 12 13
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:39 AM