Reply to this topicStart new topic
> NEYMAR

elcordobez
post Oct 1 2010, 08:12 PM
Post #1

Esordienti A 95

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 251

I wasn't sure where else i could post this but i came across a nugget of a news story today,what happened is several weeks old,but it's definitely good insight.

In short what happened was....During a Santos game few weeks ago,they had won a penalty kick but the manager told Neymar to let someone else take it because he had missed the last 7 or so penalties.
So Neymar wasn't too happy about this and threw an in game tantrum,for the rest of the game he refused to pass the ball to anyone and acted like a child pretty much here's a video YOUTUBE

So after the game,the manager Dorvial Junior wanted to ban him for 15 days for his petulance,however this ban would mean that Neymar have to sit out on a Santos vs Corinthians clash,the club desperately wanted Neymar to play this game,so what does the club do?

They sack the coach (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

And Santos lost to Corinithians (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

There's more background etc. on the whole thing here....

LINK

This post has been edited by elcordobez: Oct 1 2010, 08:19 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

acid911
post Oct 2 2010, 12:35 AM
Post #2

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,736

Interesting share, elcordobez. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/king.gif) As for me, never liked this egghead Neymar. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif) Nilmar, Elano and Pato are the future, not this egotistic smart alec. I have been following the Brazilian league occasionally, and of course Corinthians would have won. Should win, in fact.

Ronaldo plays there. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil.gif) 14 goals in 23 matches is a pretty decent haul after his horrible injury!

(IMG:http://i51.tinypic.com/2wc1zjc.jpg)

This post has been edited by acid911: Oct 2 2010, 12:37 AM

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Oct 2 2010, 01:36 AM
Post #3

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

Elano? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

+Quote Post

acid911
post Oct 2 2010, 11:56 AM
Post #4

Berretti

Yeah, what about him? He is an attacking mid, and has another 4 years left at least for the NT? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) One of better, hard working players than the other show ponies, I say.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Oct 2 2010, 01:17 PM
Post #5

I think he's not Brazil NT material. Just an average player, that's all.

+Quote Post

acid911
post Oct 2 2010, 02:21 PM
Post #6

Berretti

Oh okay. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) But then again, the standard at the Brazil NT has fallen sharply this generation, and well Pato is one of the very few who has shown the potential to stand along with the past great players (still has a lot to improve though). Then there are a few individuals in the midfield who are doing well. In the defense I only see Silva who can be big, others not quite there yet.

Point is that a lot of average players have broken through, whether by chance or choice (that guy Dunga). Elano may be one of them, but I'd take his kind of regular Joes than the so-called prima donnas. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) At least they are consistently consistent.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Oct 2 2010, 03:28 PM
Post #7

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

Nilmar, Elano and Pato are the future, not this egotistic smart alec.

Elano is a pretty good player, I liked him. But how can someone with 29 years be Brazils future is questionable. I think he's Brazil eventual present call-up, nothing more, nothing less.

+Quote Post

acid911
post Oct 2 2010, 04:01 PM
Post #8

Berretti

I totally agree. By future I meant the immediate one, say the world cup in Brazil 2014. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) Surely not long term, as in Pato and other younger chaps. Elano's moment was this year, where he got injured during the tournament. I'd be very surprised if he keeps on playing until the summer of 2014, provided he is in the radar by then.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Oct 2 2010, 05:13 PM
Post #9

Elano is 29, by 2014 he'll be 33, so you can forget about him taking part in the World Cup. Besides, he's not in the plans of Brazil's current coach as far as I can tell.

The future of Brazil has the names of T. Silva, Ramires, Ganso, Pato, Robinho and Neymar.

This post has been edited by X-Offender: Oct 2 2010, 05:16 PM

+Quote Post

CHU-LIP
post Oct 2 2010, 06:22 PM
Post #10

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 7,230

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 2 2010, 02:17 PM) *
I think he's not Brazil NT material. Just an average player, that's all.

Elano played pretty good for Brazil at last World Cup. He is Brazil NT material, but of course he won't be during the next World Cup.

This post has been edited by CHU-LIP: Oct 2 2010, 06:23 PM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:16 PM